X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about some of those 500mhz K6s???
    that would make me feel better! :rofl:

Comment

My old K6-3+450@560MHz use to average 18hrs 17mins (I should get that bohemoth goin' again). :D

My older K6-2 500@560MHz averaged 24hrs 33mins. :(

My even older PII300 Compaq Deskpro though averages 17hr 11mins.

Comment

well this is my puppy doing some work
        didnt get to 166 yet, but Im on my way :D

Comment

Now what's the setup of "this puppy" of your's again? :confused:

Comment

kg7raid on xp1700 running 150ish fsb with some 333ddr ram :thumb:

Comment

I wonder what ya'd get out of it if ya changed over to an 8RDA+ setup. :?:

10.5/11 x 166MHz would be interestin'. :D

Comment

well I cant complain as with the v11 with a different fan it is running at 36C. I will have more balls to OC it once its on water.:thumb:

Comment

Just to let ya's know that the 1.7GHz Celery @ 2.12Ghz has just managed to break the 8hr per w/u barrier (but not by much) so P4 architecture Celerons are not on the recommended list for runnin' SETI@home. < /judgement>

Comment

Thanks! I'll stay away from them. ;)
                    :-(

Comment

I have the 8rda+ set up here and i am still averaging higher than your set up....I wonder what the heck i am doing wrong. It is the system in my SIG, I have a few times (maybe one in 15 that are sub 2hr) but I want Faster!! heehee oh well I guess I shoudl be happy with what I have! Another 2100+ will be uptonight. on an older KT 266 board tho.

Comment

Well I'm not sure what I'm doin' right plus I havn't tweaked the oses out but maybe it's just instinct with how I setup the hardware but Kane ain't likely to be happy when he gets back. :D

Comment

well A bad Cd drive kept me from getting the other system online. but I will have it going today, just have to pull one from another system that isnt using it. Starting to get crouded in here! I hope Kane isnt happy (no offence buddy but you have had my spot long enough)

Comment

:-(

Comment

WTF?? Is this like hate on Kane day??
                              I put in work!! Just cuz your systems need a damn nforce2 board to keep up with me, how is this my fault? I say bring it on! Ever since I beat CheeZ, he seemed to put the whole SETI thing on back burner, so no real competition. I say bring it on, but remember, I kicked Cheez's ass before, and Im planning to do it again to whoever will challenge my spot.
                              :cheers:

Comment

So does that mean that ya seriously considerin' an nForce2 setup? :smokin:

Comment

Working...
                                X