The two greatest clash!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The two greatest clash!

Did anyone see the two world best football teams calsh together on tuesday night? Manchester United and Real Madrid?

Dammit it was a good match - well for real it was, but we will have our revenge! Yes we will!

3-1 to the white chaps means united have to beat them by two goals next time they play ......oh dear

ta ta

No i missed it as i'm currently on holiday in Jamaica:D Well anyway i'm glad united are going to loose as they win too much:laugh:

Comment

A game for fairies and soccer is the correct name for that sport. :devil win

Comment

We invented it so we get to name it plus if the rest of the world calls it football thats what its called! Its not for fairys! :) True if you pitted a footballer againts a rugby player you would see them squished but football has more examples of pure skill if you know what i mean!! ;)

Yeah real madrid played really well - ooops that reminds me manchester play newcastle soon! Hows jamica ruggers?

ta ta

Comment

Another typical bloody pommie. :laugh:

Comment

Eh? Me? Im not a pommie ;) I take back anything i said about manchester! the score was..........6 to manchester and 2 to newcastle!! rock on laddies!!
            Poor sunderland got relegated!

ta ta

Comment

seems we have our own ESPN correspondent in...:rofl:
              Latest Microsoft Security Updates.
              Last Updated:
              10th MARCH

If you are a security freak: Use Microsoft Baseline Security Analyzer (NT/2000/XP/2003)
              ======================
              jabber : [email protected]
              =======================
              Linux user since: April 24, 2003 312478
              yabaa dabaa doo...
              Customized for 1024x768

Comment

Jamaica was sweet thanx for askin. And u see the united liverpool match:eek: can't believe liverpool lost 4-0:eek: Anyway i'm still celebrating england winning the grand slam at the six nations:D :D :D

Comment

I don't mind him being a comentator, he just has to learn to be able to distinguish between each sport properly. Football = rugby league, Union = rugby union, soccer = soccer, etc......

Comment

Since when have people called rugby league football?? football is soccer:laugh: not rugby league

Comment

Not is Australia it isn't!!! :p
                      Take a vote in the forum and see how it fairs.

Comment

Well us british invented football(soccer) and called it football. rugby league was also invented by us and we called it rugby league u wanna change the name do it some place else:laugh:

Comment

I don't have too. I know where I live and what it is called in my country!!!

Comment

Well ure country's wrong:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

hey, rugbydude, i beg to differ with ya, but football in America and Australia is played mainly with your hands, where as soccer (or football to the rest of the world) is played with your feet. That's why i play basketball
                              :rofl: :cheers:
                              Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Working...
                              X