Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not from where I'm sitting it isn't.

Comment

Okay i have the deciding factor (im sorry austrailian peeps cause i love the place loads) but you and americans are both daft (sorry if im majorly sterio typing here)- you said America and Austrailia play sports called FOOTball with there hands - it just proves that some one was a bit stoned when they were choosing to name the new sports - infact i think someone should create a organisition for the proper naming of sports!

Theres already a sport called handball thats why we don't call rugby handball. Maybe we should, it could be BRITISH HAND BALL,

i don't know sorry for the rant but it gets on my **** - good job i got ruggers to back me up!

ta ta

ps in short American and Austrailian FOOTball shouldn't be called that cause they use mostly use there hands to play it! (Although if i was american or austrailian i would probably prefer those names) :blah: :grr: :rofl:

Comment

touche... :)

Comment

And they all suck anyway. :p

Comment

I'd prefer hockey myself.
            *I wonder if that has a different name in other countries?*

Comment

where as hockey is a great game, and in america it's either played on grass ( field hockey) or Ice (as in Canada, which has no grass, so they only play on ice).................................but, however, in Ireland it's actually called(or use to be) Twack(which sounds closer to what they do in a Rugby match.........but, not wanting to piss my celtic brothers across the pond off........I have to agree with Wiggo......they ALL suck.period..........but, if you doubt that, try watching Baseball, and you thought Crickett sucked :rofl:
              Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Stop slagging off me sport

Comment

Hey, Rugerdude, and thought you rugby players did quite well on your own:?:
                  Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Shinty is good and La Cross now thats just mad. My mate started playing that and turned into a real pyscho!

Real Madrid and Manchester United play again on wednesday - who do you reckon will win?

I think Real :(

ta ta

Comment

GO REAL MADRID:D

Comment

No NO Nooo He He! Go man U! Its a bit cheeky how real are funded by the spanish goverment - means they can afford all the top players! ah well

ta ta :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                        X