NFL vs RUGBY vs OZZY RULES

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL vs RUGBY vs OZZY RULES

Okay this may be a bit controversial but ...............

WHICH IS THE BEST?
    :smokin:

I obvisouly think rugby is the best cause im British, but i also like ozzy rules cause it seems to have none at all and i have been asked to join the Lancaster University American Football team but i don't know if i want to look like an idiot.

Soo what do you reckon?

ta ta :laugh:

rUGBY IS QUITE OBVIOUSLY THE BEST. i MEAN AMERICAN FOOTBALL SUCKS BECAUSE THEY HAVE ALL THAT PADDING AND THEY STOP AND START THE GAME ALL THE TIME THERE IS NO FLOW TO THE GAME AT ALL. I'm not sure about ozzy rules but it can't be as good as rugby:D :D :D :D

Comment

Some ppl like their faces in other blokes crutches but do some homework and get the proper names to these sports up so as not to confuse ppl (eg: soccer, rugby union, rugby league, Australian Rules Football, Gridiron, etc).

Comment

Okay what do you think is the best sport then? normal-real FOOTBALL, rugby league, rugby union, Austrailian football, American Football or World Rally (sorry but i had to put it in it is clearly the best)!!!

he he ta ta

Comment

I wish that some ppl would wake up and realise that this is an internation forum. :rolleyes2

Comment

i personally love football. And not the american football crap. Its not as popular in the states tho. NFL / NBA / Baseball is what everyone is into over here. I have to watch some spanish chanels with the mute on, so I can enjoy a game.
            Although lately I seem to be catching some rugby games on ESPN at like 2am. seems cool, but the fact that its at 2 is the bummer :rolleyes2

Comment

hey i know its a internation one! thats why i asked the question you see! there would be no point asking it in a british forum cause most people are big fans of ruggers, footie, cricket and the lot!

I would like to "get" into Australian football - all ive seen of that is on neighbours!!

Football is very addictive and very good to watch when both teams are playing well!

ta ta

Comment

Well then rugby union would be the best with rugby league following in close second:D

Comment

I agree with Kane2g, World Football, Soccer, beats the hell out of NFL........they're almost as big a pussies as Baseball players...... but, i watch the games in Mexican bars so the volume is cranked and i speak Spanish.........:blah: :shrug:
                  Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Cricket is the sport to play. ;)

Comment

Re: NFL vs RUGBY vs OZZY RULES

Originally posted by Wiggo
                      Cricket is the sport to play. ;)
                      Finally the first sensible answer :)

(dont get to comfortable with owning the ashes...England will be taking them back next year..be warned) :)

Comment

American Football > Hockey > Rugby > all other sports

Comment

I love to watch any sport with alot of hitting! Naturally, I am biased with American football because I live in the states...but I will stay up late into the night to watch ESPN and ESPN2 and catch up on the international scene!

Comment

I live in rugby mad New Zealand, if you get a chance to catch some rugby league though, I think in terms of 'one on one hits', its comparable to NFL . But they dont even come close to the game still played by Maori people, 'rutu'. 2 even sides ( any number of players, no time limits ). Heel knee elbow shoulder and head strikes are permissable, but only in the torso region of the opponent. Protective equipment is not allowed. The object - STAY CONSCIOUS!!! We play a game of 'rutu' tomorrow (27/5/05)and our team should number between 35-40. It would not be uncommon to see 50-60 Knock Outs. Perhaps you might like to start a 'rutu' league in Hawaiki Mirikaha (America)
                            you have everything you need to!!!

Comment

Originally posted by maruarua5
                              I live in rugby mad New Zealand, if you get a chance to catch some rugby league though, I think in terms of 'one on one hits', its comparable to NFL . But they dont even come close to the game still played by Maori people, 'rutu'. 2 even sides ( any number of players, no time limits ). Heel knee elbow shoulder and head strikes are permissable, but only in the torso region of the opponent. Protective equipment is not allowed. The object - STAY CONSCIOUS!!! We play a game of 'rutu' tomorrow (27/5/05)and our team should number between 35-40. It would not be uncommon to see 50-60 Knock Outs. Perhaps you might like to start a 'rutu' league in Hawaiki Mirikaha (America)
                              you have everything you need to!!!
                              When I visited Australia this past year, I saw some kids playing that! WOW! I was absolutly hypnotized by it all!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X