Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the most exotic Beverage u've ever had?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the most exotic Beverage u've ever had?

Well i have never personally drunk anything exotic but i know mr tweak has a good story bout some jamiacan rum! What do u guys like to get "jiggy" with?

Jamaican rum, that was interesting, pretty damn strong. Apart from that I usally have shots of ****ing sucking coyboys or illusions.

:cheers:
    Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
    Managing Director
    Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

not bad.

i'm pretty plian, i like the old jd and coke but normaly settle for a beam and coke cos it's cheaper

Comment

I'm not very wild myself. I've had a tasty Kaluah and coke, but that's about it. Mostly cold beer for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgan_Lander
          [B]Mostly cold beer for me.
          :lips: :lips: :lips:

Though the odd OP Rum is :lips: :lips: :lips: :lips: :lips:

Comment

Stroh's Rum (spelling?)
            Even the most avid drinkers have difficulty keeping the first shot down. The second shot is all anyone really needs.

That stuff is dangerous _ I still think it's a combination of JP4 and cinnamon sticks :laugh:
            The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

I don't mind the odd jug of illusion or anything else someone cares to share with me :D (drinking wise that is!!)

Comment

Lucky ya added that bit on the end sis or goodness knows what some of the replies would've been. :eek:
                <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

I thought I'd better add a bit of clarity to it :laugh:

Comment

One very nice drink Mum has is called Advocat, made from egg yolks and brandy :lips:

But the weird thing is it tastes absolutely GORGEOUS with lime soft drink :)
                    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

lately i've been drinking illusions with Pineapple Cruiser in it instead of pineapple juice.. Paddle Pops.. Flaming Lambourghini's, and i had a couple Peppermint Crisps last night.. very tasty.. :)

be careful with flaming drinks though.. they are dangerous.. I burnt off half my goatee last time I had one.. :D

Comment

Does that mean your only half the goat you used to be:?:

JOKING :D

Comment

It is a toss up between a flaming Dr. Pepper and 151Rum and Pepsi

Comment

"Tastes like...burning."

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X