Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats the most exotic Beverage u've ever had?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think a purple hooter is kinda nice

Comment

Personally My drink of preferance is called a Hawain Pu$$y....

its made with capt Morgan's run & pirrot bay cocanut rum pinapple and cranbarry juice.....

Ummmm Trick I thougt for sure you would of put those Woman killers in there for sure.......
      those frozen comacosies.... (spelling???)

Comment

Harvey wallbanger is my fav :lips:

Comment

:cool: The strangest I ever had (drink that is) is the schnaaps with flecks of gold in it. Think its call Goldschlager or something like that. Never noticed any come out the other end though.

Comment

Brandy Alexander... .... hmmmm!:thumb:

Actually i didn't say what was in that. It's a classic drink but not widely drank though except in ****tail bars. it's got brandy, dark creme de cacao, cream. and you shake grated chocolate or nutmeg on top...

Comment

If you are into sweet coconutty drinks a morning fresh is for you................and no I don't mean dishwashing liquid either :rolleyes2

Comment

Come on - Lets get really exotic. Let's make an Arctic Silver Drink. Think of some "components". We can start with absolute vodka.

:cheers:

Comment

it would need sum some sort of fruit juice in it, lets say mango.

Comment

And a eucalyptus leaf & served in a glass shaped like a koala

Comment

Working...
                    X