Morpheus' Sports Bar!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morpheus' Sports Bar!

Mr tweak won't let me revieve the old sports bar forum so i have to put stuff like that in the beer garden instead. I'll keep pressureing him cos i no he'll give in and when he c's how good it is he'll think, know y didn't i think of that.

On a sporting note. How good was the aussie cricket team last nite. For those that who r unaware of there acheivement, the reached the highest second innings total in one day internation cricket. not bad ey.

Saw the highlights on the news tonight.. That woulda been one good game to watch.. pity I was out drinking last night, I might have actually watched it.. :D

Nice quick 50 runs from Gilly as well, did it from 20 something balls..

Comment

I was in a pub in bendigo and about every 5 minutes you'd here the local drinkers go nanas when a boundry was hit.

Comment

Would have been a good game to play the Cricket Drinking game on.. everytime there's a boundary, you have a drink.. :D

Comment

I'll drink to that :cheers:

Comment

:) I was at a Vodka Cruiser promo all night. after the first 10 Cruisers, I won a free T-shirt, a cowboy hat and one of them glowstick things.. after the next five, I changed over to bundy... not the best idea.

Comment

Let me guess, sore head the next morning and no money?

Comment

Originally posted by Morpheus
                I was in a pub in bendigo and about every 5 minutes you'd here the local drinkers go nanas when a boundry was hit.
                What the **** were you doing in bendigo? :confused:

Comment

the head's fine. I don't really get hung over... but the cash was definitely not there.. But the promo was good.. $3.50 cruisers... could use a couple more hours sleep too

Comment

Originally posted by Slamo

What the **** were you doing in bendigo? :confused:
                    Joel Browns 21st. ****in good nite:thumb:

Comment

Working...
                    X