No announcement yet.

The Rugby World Cup 2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rugbydude: Based on these latest games, I would say France vs New Zealand for the Final. But this is the World Cup and anything can happen, good luck with your semi-final against France.

Comment

I'm gonna stick by england, although they've been as bit off form i'm sure they can pull themselves together:thumb:

Comment

Who hasn't been out of form of late?
        But I'm expection' an Aussie vs. France final but then ya never know with these pansy codes. :laugh:

Comment

N.Z. out!

Who's next? :devil:

Comment

i was amazed by the way australia played today, they attacked australia like men possesed:D i was completly shocked that new zealand lost but on to the final australia go. LEts just hope its england against them in the final:thumb:

Comment

rugbydude: This New Zealand World Cup Team like the one before it (1999) is an embarrassment to our country, and in my view has no business wearing the All Black jersey. Today they were beaten by the worst Wallabies side I have seen in a long time, but good luck to them, they knuckled down and got the job done. The All Blacks have become a second class (making up the numbers) team, and in my opinion should not take part in future World Cup Competitions.

Comment

I think that ya bein' a bit hard on the All Blacks there weta and they did make it to the play offs (16 other teams didn't). :(
                The Aussies just decided to start playin' like they should've done from the beginin' (they've been copin' heaps of flack over their recent form).

Comment

Well France couldn't keep their good form goin' so it's the Aussies vs. the Poms in the final.

Comment

Wiggo: Sorry mate but I have to disagree with you on this one, if you were a New Zealander you might understand. If I had actually written what I felt and still feel, then I would probably have been banned from here.

Comment

I have to agree thast the new zealand team is nothing like it used to be:( anyway i guess wiggo was wrong as the french could not compete against the might of the english:D Bring on the final:thumb:

Comment

Another poor performance by New Zealand, this time against France, sees them leave RWC 2003 in third place. Let's hope the rumours are true and New Zealand won't be taking part in any future World Cup Competitions, time will tell.

Comment

unfortunatly i didn't have time to watch the match but i heard it wasn't very spectacular, i was too busy with a match of my own which i'm glad to say we won:thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by weta
                            Another poor performance by New Zealand
                            Ya jokin' arn't ya? :confused:
                            I think that ya bein' far too critical now of ya own team now as the game looked very good to me though I am some what pissed now (3rd is much better than last).

Comment

Wiggo: If you have enough beers even Georgia and Namibia will start to look good. :thumb:

Comment

No way as those teams played like a bunch of girls on a picnic. :eek:

But we'll see if the Aussies can keep up their recent good form and shut the poms' plays down as well as they did you Kiwis. :devil win

Comment

Working...
                                X