No announcement yet.

never will i [poem]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

umm sounds good to me...but where are we gonna get a rubber chicken that big?:?:

Comment

it's not the rubber chicken i'm worried about.. are you sure you'll be able to get an albino hampster?

Comment

the albino hampster aint a prob... i'll get that off my molester uncle Johnnie when i pick up the dragqueen lions :) but what about the ant with the sexual attraction to elephants??? that could be a prob:(

Comment

... most of those don't really live very long.. especially if they do manage to get a date..

hmm.. ok, we'll skip the ants... what else are we gonna have trouble getting? U said you could get the inflatable dart boards.. that's about it...

Comment

don't think the sexually starved elephant is going to be happy about you skipping her lover over, just because of a short life expectancy :angry con

Comment

sorry, but i don't think ants should really be trying to sexually satisfy elephants.. It's a suicide mission...

Comment

but ants are stronger than they look you know :kay:

Comment

i dont think they'd be able to lift anything THAT big!! let alone do anything with it if they could!:eek: :eek: :rolleyes2

Comment

Don't underestimate the strength of ants :D

Comment

this is meant o be a depressied time. suisicdal time... don't mind me. just the grave'll do.... or burn me :flames:

Comment

ok Ss...this has gone just a lil too far hey..
                        i know u arent really thinkin like that coz 2 mins ago u told me u were "fantastic" on msn...so it looks to me like u r doing it for attention...
                        babe...if u r really down we'll help ya. for sure...but if u r just doin it for attention..well not many ppl appreciate that.... and hey if u want attention around here u just be urself! happy, sad, crazy, whateva! u'll get heaps of attention!:D
                        :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2:

Comment

Originally posted by Synthetic
                          ok Ss...this has gone just a lil too far hey..
                          i know u arent really thinkin like that coz 2 mins ago u told me u were "fantastic" on msn...so it looks to me like u r doing it for attention...
                          babe...if u r really down we'll help ya. for sure...but if u r just doin it for attention..well not many ppl appreciate that.... and hey if u want attention around here u just be urself! happy, sad, crazy, whateva! u'll get heaps of attention!:D
                          :bounce: :bounce2: :bounce: :bounce2:
                          and hey if u want attention around here u just be urself! happy, sad, crazy, whateva! u'll get heaps of attention!:D
                          well u just put happy, sad, crazy and u said dont be like she is and that was sad and now ur telling her to be sad or happy
                          i dont get it :?: :?: :?:

Comment

Originally posted by izzfizz

and hey if u want attention around here u just be urself! happy, sad, crazy, whateva! u'll get heaps of attention!:D
                            well u just put happy, sad, crazy and u said dont be like she is and that was sad and now ur telling her to be sad or happy
                            i dont get it :?: :?: :?:
                            hell, crazy works for me... Exhibit A: look up about 12 posts.. ;)

Comment

<center><small>i am fantastic i am suicidal i am everything u want me to be.g et it. i said i was fantastic so i wouldn't have to hear u complain that my life is great, that i ain't fat and **** like that. i am not doing it for attention. i already had attention before i was depressed

Comment

Working...
                              X