• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at the crowd I found that loves ya SS

Comment

its the TT crew!: one eye:

Comment

<Center><small>no-one loves me. i am all alone.<Br><Br>wanan hear another poem?

Comment

Originally posted by Slamo's Sister
          <Center><small>no-one loves me. i am all alone.<Br><Br></small></center>
          rubbish talk again girlie!

we all luv ya :) *hugs ya*
          TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

<centeR><small>the clock hits 12:01<br>it's valentines day<br>nothing to live for<br>nothing left to say<br>the knife's been sharpened<br>the body feels dead<br>the knife cuts through the skin<br>all i can see is red<br>the red of blood<br>the red of rain<Br>i don't need this<br>deservethis pain<Br>when i am gone<br>please don't be sad<br>blame the magizines<br>for getting me mad<br>all this talk bout love<br>being skinny and nice<br>but did the know<br>i'd pay the price?<Br>please tell mum not to cry<Br>and dad that it's okay<br>print; i died for no love<br>but on and for this day.<Br><Br><Br> r.i.p 14/2/02 Valentines Day :cry:

Comment

goddam it!
              as Andy said..RUBBISH TALK

Comment

once again wiggo posts something nice and cute how does he do it :?: ;)

Comment

Its called being old and not having a lot to do with your time ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Kay
                    Its called being old and not having a lot to do with your time ;)
                    yeah thats probably it:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                    X