break my heart [poem]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• break my heart [poem]

<CenteR><small>Go ahead now,<br>break my h e a r t<br>make me cry again.<br>Remeber all those times when you promised,<br>those times you were my f r i e n d?<br>I must be beautiful when I cry,<br>because you make me weep all the time.<br>I guess I shouldn't have trusted you...<br>you're just like all those other guys.<br>So you swore you'd never hurt me,<br>never leave me for the cold.<br>I guess when she came along...<br>she made you change, she made you fold.<br>So she lied to me too<br>I guess I should have known.<br>Maybe I'll just break down and die...<br>just look at everything you've blown.<br>Wasting my life away,<br>always waiting for y o u.<br>Look at how many scars there are,<br>this is what it comes down to.<br>Go ahead now, b r e a k my h e a r t<br>pretend that you're my friend.<br>Once I thought I trusted you...<br>once but never again.

:cry:

Comment

:cry: :cry:
      p-two.net

Comment

:cry: :cry: touching, nice poem

Comment

<center>:cry: :cry: :cry:
          I can't take anymore.
          :( :(
          </center>

Comment

Nice poem SS, don't take any notice of the guys, they can't help themselves :(

Comment

<center>:( that was touching :(</center>
              TT Original

Comment

not bad...and soo true for a lot of the male population...makes u wonder why the girls cant pick the ******* before it happens when us guys can..:?:

Comment

most males are just like wombats; eats roots and leaves

Comment

guys don't care anymore. they take us for granted. and when we're gone. they come crawling back. but guess wot. we're usually the dumb ones who take them and think they'll change

:cry: :snip:

Comment

Well, I just might be insulted at that one. We dont care anymore? Granted, some guys are downright *******s, who deserve nothing less than a swift crack in the jaw.. There are still a good number of guys who DO care, who ARE looking for the right woman.

Now I'm sorry if you've met the part of my gender that I'd rather kick the living hell out of, but dont write us off as a whole because of that.

/RANT

Anyways, just wanted to respond to that one.

Raven
                      Chris "Raven"
                      News Crew - TweakTown
                      <!--
                      <font size=1>
                      <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
                      - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
                      - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
                      - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
                      </font>
                      // -->
                      "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

Somewhere out there is the right girl/guy for you, just remember we all have feet of clay, and a relationship needs work to last,

Comment

agreed.. if it don't work, it probably never will.

Drat.. now gotta go find some more roots and leaves..
                          Chris "Raven"
                          News Crew - TweakTown
                          <!--
                          <font size=1>
                          <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
                          - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
                          - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
                          - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
                          </font>
                          // -->
                          "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo's-sister
                            [B]most males are just like wombats; eats roots and leaves
                            Wrong.....some of us like to have a smoke first.....:devil:
                            p-two.net

Comment

:?: an after thought, agreed

Comment

Working...
                              X