Off
    Bed

I'm set : )
    Chris "Raven"
    News Crew - TweakTown
    <!--
    <font size=1>
    <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
    - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
    - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
    - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
    </font>
    // -->
    "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

u're just one of them. just a fuking typical male. jesus chirst. this is wot i am tlaking bout

Comment

well it is better him being a typical male than a typical female, seeing as he is a male ;)
        TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

u no wot i meant. of course u did. everyone. gang up on the b'day girl why don't ya. thankx a fuking lot

Comment

wot is the go wif this thing-o i can't post anything a me?????

Comment

it seems answering the forum by email notification comes through as an unregistered post, if you just sign in when you post your reply and tick show sig box down the bottom it will register as a post by yourself, mind you if anyone else has figured out an easier way please let me know

Comment

Originally posted by slamo\'s sister
                u no wot i meant. of course u did. everyone. gang up on the b'day girl why don't ya. thankx a fuking lot
                i'm sorry, i didn't mean it like that :(

forgive me? :?:
                TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

Wow, guy tries to make a joke to relieve some steam and gets yelled at? Ouch..

Well, I'm done with this thread.. Peace out :afro:
                  Chris "Raven"
                  News Crew - TweakTown
                  <!--
                  <font size=1>
                  <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
                  - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
                  - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
                  - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
                  </font>
                  // -->
                  "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

Originally posted by Kay
                    it seems answering the forum by email notification comes through as an unregistered post, if you just sign in when you post your reply and tick show sig box down the bottom it will register as a post by yourself, mind you if anyone else has figured out an easier way please let me know
                    i used to have the same prob, till i enabled the cookies (again!:mad: )

Comment

alrighty...S.S...

u r lookin for a guy who cares for girls and doesnt think with his ahem...lil head....:wave: u're lookin at one

and i agree fully with what raven said in his first msg in this thread....

Originally posted by Slamo's Sister
                      the sad thing bout this is. the guys who we cry on. we love more than anything, more than life. and we trust them. we don't want them cuz we don't wanna hurt them. that's the thing. okay :no:
                      since when does loving someone that much hurt them? personally i would love for one of my female friends to tell me that... think about it... the best relationships start as good friendships...;)

Originally posted by Slamo's Sister
                      u r not 15 [of today!!] so how would u no. the guys i go crying to i love wif all my heart. and i don't (L) them that way cuz i'll hurt them:rolleyes:
                      i think the ":rolleyes: " says it all here.

Originally posted by slamo\'s sister
                      whoa! settle down babe....geez.. no one is ganging up on ya. we're all here to help hey.. just some of us are a lil more immature than others..-cough-andy-cough- (jokin man..jk.. ;) ) and Raven..lol.. he was JOKING!!. sense of humour..its a great thing to have..

ahh yea. that'll do for now...
                      actually 1 more thing.. maybe u are looking in the wrong places for ur guys...or looking for the wrong things in ur guys....

well thats my 2 ce...no. thats more like 20 cents worth..so yeah..:D

Comment

*applaudes Synthie*

wow... i didn't know you had it in you man...

Comment

Well ya do now. ;)

Comment

i take that as a good thing...and -bows-:)

Comment

Working...
                            X