Favorite Movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Movies

One of my very favorite movies of all time is Sling Blade, My guy can even do the voice of Billy Bob Thorton to the T

Carl is one of my heros.
    He takes good care of his friends:thumb:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Doesn't anyone have a fav movie? T.v show? "just shoot me with David Spade

Comment

Favourite Movie = The Great Escape (McQueen was THE MAN) :cool:

Favourite TV Show = Red Dwarf (So funny, even my dad laughed) :laugh:

Favourite Book = quite a few I like but...Glory Season by David Brin is good. Single SF/fantasy book with clones and a female dominated heirarchy!) :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Comment

A man with a watch will always know the time, a man with two watches is never sure.

Hey thats cool

Comment

The Great Escape is definately one of the best of all time. me I like Comedies..

my favorite is His Girl Friday with Cary Grant and Rosalind Russell.

Best Book: In Cold Blood by Truman Capote

Favorite TV show [of all time]: I Love Lucy
            [currently]: That 70's Show.

Comment

I like war comedy movies like 1942(hallarious) and sgt bilko.

my favorite tv show is that 70's show and my favorite movie, well more like a series is band of brothers.

Comment

Okay...may be showin' my age on this one, but, believe me
                it was way old when i fell in love with at age 4...........

Favourite movie/B&W: The Weithering Heights ...the original
                with Sir Laurance Olive and Merle Oberon.........

Favourite TV Show.......toss up between Benny Hill/Red Dwarf

Favourite Book: Das Energy by Paul Williams.....the only book
                ever published by Elecktra Records (or any other recording company at that time cira 1971).

Favourite Broadway show: Jesus Christ SuperStar original cast

Favourite Symphony: Vavaldi.....Four Seasons

Favourite Forum/Web site: Right here entire cast and crew!
                Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Favorite Movie: Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back
                  (At least that's probably the movie I've seen the most times)

Favorite TV show: Babylon 5 and Mash

Anime: Cowboy Bebop, Escaflowne, and Robotech

Favorite Videogame of all time: Marathon

Favorite Book: Lord of The Rings
                  (or again at least the one if read the most times)

Favorite Broadway Play: Cats!
                  (Incredibly gorgeous women running around in skin tight body suites with kitty highlights, you just just can't ask for anything more.... well I guess to touch :lips: )

Comment

there are a lot of good movies:
                    Jerry Bruckheimer makes a lot of great movies...(some produced with Don Simpson); the rock, gone in 60 seconds, con air...to name a few.

Gone In 60 Seconds was brilliant, along with Lord of The Rings series, and the Star Wars Trilogy.

TV Show: 24, Stargate SG-1 (where has that gone? :( )

Comment

Of course any of the StarWars for me... But I'm mainly into the really stupid comedy that most other people can't even handle. One of the funniest movies, that I don't think I've ever laughed harder at is UHF with Wierd Al. I really recommend it if you enjoy 'stupid' movies. It's the very first showing of Micheal Richards (Kramer from Seinfeld) doing his...... acting. I seriously cry laughing when I watch this movie.

TV shows.... don't watch too much TV... Maybe Family Guy but that's not one anymore so.....

Books... Needful Things by Steven King... I mus say they did a very good job bringing that to life in the movie.

Video games... Probablyl best of all time... Starcraft... I'll still go back and play that.

Anime... Project A-ko Again very 'dumb' Named one of my dogs after one of the characters

Bands... 311

Comment

Favorite comic book: Watchmen.:flames:

Comment

FAV T.V show= Red Dwarf.

FAV FILM(s) = Falling down (M Douglas)/Get carter (M caine)

Fav books = Hitcher-hikers giude to the galaxy series (Douglas Adams).

Comment

movies : Shane - this was pretty much a blueprint for what it was to be a man in the U.S. in the 50's (when I was growing up)
                            American Beauty - soooo deep, and so cool that I think I get it and so many others don't

tv shows: Law & Order, Babalon5

books : Stranger in a Strange Land (don't have to believe or agree, just think), Tom Clancy books (simple formula - good guys always win)

Comment

Re: Favorite Movies

Originally posted by bigjackusa View Post
                              movies : Shane - this was pretty much a blueprint for what it was to be a man in the U.S. in the 50's (when I was growing up)
                              American Beauty - soooo deep, and so cool that I think I get it and so many others don't

tv shows: Law & Order, Babalon5

books : Stranger in a Strange Land (don't have to believe or agree, just think), Tom Clancy books (simple formula - good guys always win)
                              That's a great show.

Comment

Working...
                              X