Will and Grace

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will and Grace

i'm not one to watch many tv shows, but i do watch will and grace......i'm just curious if anyone else here likes that show too.....

also, what other shows do you people watch?

To tell you the truth, I don't find much use in television anymore. I have the movies I want to watch, I get the news I need off the internet.. with the exception of a few news channels or the occasional holiday/sports event I simply stay away from TV.

When I used to watch TV, I watched a lot of the SciFi channel.. that being FarScape and the movies they would have there. Mostly it was channel surfing to find something interesting.

I was a big fan of "Home Improvement" way back when and the Simpsons too. Futurama and the Family Guy.. hehe yeah.. thats good too.

Where are you in MO? I grew up in a hole in the wall called Lee's Summit (by Kansas City), then moved to St. Peters (STL area) until I moved to Texas a few years back.
    Chris "Raven"
    News Crew - TweakTown
    <!--
    <font size=1>
    <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
    - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
    - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
    - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
    </font>
    // -->
    "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

i'm about 2 hrs from kansas city.....(small town)......i like the simpsons, but hardly ever watch it anymore......like u said, there's just not much on anymore......

Comment

I seem to watch the internet more than the TV these days
        :kay:

Comment

Working...
        X