Harry Potter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harry Potter

Had to go see this movie with school today... these impressions...

a) Special effects are good... in fact, best bit of the movie.

b) It's a travesty that those little ****s got millions for their performances. God.

c) There are cool contacts in the movie.

d) Spielberg was right... US$1,000,000,000 would not be enough to direct it.

Well don't spoil it for me Osiris, as I haven't actually read the book yet, and thinking of taking the kids to see the movie

Comment

Originally posted by Kay
      Well don't spoil it for me Osiris, as I haven't actually read the book yet, and thinking of taking the kids to see the movie
      I won't spoil it for you, Kay :)

I'm sure the kids won't mind the acting :eek:

Comment

Pretty sure they wont, as it will be the first time all of them go to the "movies"

Comment

hope you've got deep pockets - movies are expensive
          http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

Yeah, even prepaid movie vouchers costs the equiv of artouind $8.50-$9 a tick
            Onyx

TweakTown
            OCAU - Overclockers Australia
            CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

Comment

Well in that case, might wait til the video comes out

Comment

there are two movie / book based characters that I am avoiding like the plague.. Harry Potter and Babe.. Never seen the movies / read the books.. Never going to.....

Comment

I saw HP last week. It wasn't bad. If you did happen to read the book, which I did, the movie followed very closely. Other than the kid in Sixth Sense, child actor performances are rarely exceptional. I can't imagine that many people expect Oscar calibre performances from a 10 year old. But it's a fun/light movie.

Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

the kids got to see it last week.........unfortunately or fortunately for me my Oldest son and his fiancee took them, so still haven't read the book or seen the movie.........looks like I will have to wait for it to come out on video or on tv to see it :(

Comment

Working...
                    X