Wanna Shock Yourself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna Shock Yourself

Then go and see Requim of a Dream. This is an awesome movie. Don't expect anything, and Turn the music UP. Especially in the end of the Movie. :?::snip: :wave:

Yep that's a good one.
    Isn't that the same guy who make the movie "Pi"? That was rather strangely good in a weird sort of way too.
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Yep same Guy, although I haven't seen that one yet. But thanks for reminding me, I'll rent it tonight!

Comment

Holy damn.. (wonders if the drugs in the movie were used in the creation of the movie)

I'm about 2/3 through the movie now.. sheesh!
        Chris "Raven"
        News Crew - TweakTown
        <!--
        <font size=1>
        <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
        - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
        - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
        - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
        </font>
        // -->
        "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

Is it a comedy and musical or an animation ;) I like those movies best :p

Comment

Originally posted by Raven
            Holy damn.. (wonders if the drugs in the movie were used in the creation of the movie)
            So, you believe that drugs stimulate creativity. :devil:

Well since I am from the Netherlands.
            I would have to agree. :thumb: Although I don't think it's a neccesity.

And as the film clearly displays there are some minor :rolleyes2 risks involved.

Comment

Speaking of drugged out movies, TrainSpotting was pretty cool. :thumb:
              Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

drugs :eek: shame shame shame and movies at that. Hehehehe forgetting about my :smokin: days!!

Comment

Working...
                X