Star Wars - Episode II - Attack Of The Clones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, it is, by a significant margin, the best SW yet. IMO

I have nothing to say about the Shrek creators, not my kind of movie... but I'm telling you, yoda looks like you always thought he should.. moving face muscles, mouth, nose, ears, hair, etc. WOW

The movie is top notch. Lucas is a very very clever guy. SO SO many minescule references to other incidents. Keeps ya thinking like not many movies can.

I do wish they'd have left 3CPO out of ALL of the fight scenes... he spoils the intensity in a BIG way...

I was gettin pumped for the tuskan raider slaughter, and my hopes were crushed... ***CRIES****

The movie is great.

SpiderMan doesn't compare. Not even close. Nor does Harry Potter, Titanic, or any other movies in Recent history.

Comment

damn..looks like i'm gonna have to see it then:)

Comment

Originally posted by zeradul

I do wish they'd have left 3CPO out of ALL of the fight scenes... he spoils the intensity in a BIG way...

I was gettin pumped for the tuskan raider slaughter, and my hopes were crushed... ***CRIES****
        Ah, C3PO... quality comic relief if I've ever seen it... but yeah, that was pretty misplaced... though Threepio screaming, 'Die, Jedi!' was pretty funny :).

And you've gotta remember that the movie has to be rated PG... I wasn't too upset at not seeing Anakin rip through 30-odd Tuskan Radiers.

Comment

hmm well i saw it yesty and thought it was good..not "the best movie ever created" like most ppl in here are making out..but good. did drag on a bit for a while there at the start - middle, but maybe that was just the company i had, and the uncomfortable seats...the fight scenes were nice though, if a little too far fetched (ie, yoda...ppl who have seen it will know what i'm talking about...but for those who havent seen it..dont ask.. just go see it, find out for urself:p )
          I have no doubt that i will see it again...i'd love to..but i just aint gonna fork out another $10 - $13 for a movie ticket;)

Comment

Well, i'm gonna go see it if i can pull the money together....and then, i will pass my judgement.
            lol, i never used to like star wars before i saw Ep1, ironic....

:Smokin:

Comment

well it is better than ep 1..much better
              and pull the money together? u mean, ask mummy dearest?:p

Comment

Originally posted by Synthetic
                hmm well i saw it yesty and thought it was good..not "the best movie ever created" like most ppl in here are making out..but good. did drag on a bit for a while there at the start - middle, but maybe that was just the company i had, and the uncomfortable seats...the fight scenes were nice though, if a little too far fetched (ie, yoda...ppl who have seen it will know what i'm talking about...but for those who havent seen it..dont ask.. just go see it, find out for urself:p )
                I have no doubt that i will see it again...i'd love to..but i just aint gonna fork out another - for a movie ticket;)
                Far fetched?

It's the force, my friend :).

Comment

then the lil fellow shoudl use the force to get rid of that cane and walk properly instead of savin it for fights so he can bounce of the walls:p

Comment

It's all part of a grand deception... ;).

Comment

Using the Force to help Yoda walk would be considered a not worthy use. Just as Anakin says "Obi Wan would get very ornry if he knew I was doing this" as he picked up that fruit and cut it with a knife using the Force.

Comment

If you want to know what happens in tha next movie check out tha link

WARNING: MAJOR SPOILERS...well, Lucas could change thinsg around in 2005

Comment

Well I guess Ill have to download it to the computer.... dont do movies..... popcorn cost to much... and they always fill the glass with 95% ice and 5% soda.... sooooooooo why leave the house when the internet is your best friend.....

Comment

Movie was too stop/start for my likings. Bloody c3po in the middle of what should of been epic battles with that irritating voice really got on my nerves. I cant believe he was my fav starwars char.

Yeah yeah, gimme a break. I was 8 or so years old at the time.
                            geez.

With a MA15+ rating, battle scenes of Braveheart and more sabre duelin', id crown this movie king of 'em all.

alas, i give it a 3/5.

Comment

Still haven't seen it :cry:

Comment

Now thats a hint Wiggo surely cant miss.

Comment

Working...
                                X