concerned parent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• concerned parent

has anyone ever heard of an lolmachine before? its really bugging me, i dont even know what it does
    or what, my son and my daughter use the term loosely in there IMs i figured id ask around in a couple of
    forums to find out what it ment

Re: concerned parent

Click here
    The suffix "machine" is more or less meaningless. There's nothing perverse or vulgar about the term lolmachine.
    Last edited by Yawgm0th; 06-03-2007, 10:03 PM.

Comment

Using my commonsense, LOL means Laugh out Loud, so Lolmachine is a term for a cute joke. But then again, It bugs me...

Comment

I'm not a parent so I wouldn't know exactly how this person feels, but it seems like the poster of this thread would fall into the "over-bearing" and "controlling" categories of parents..

I'm sure that I wouldn't want my parents to be reading my IM conversations... and even if they did and found me to be saying poopoo peepee kaka (say I was 9 and not 19), they should talk to me face-to-face about anything they find innappropriate, instead of registering for online forums to ask strangers anonymously and thus preserve their ability to snoop around in their kids' business.

..sorry i come off so bitter, but thats's just how i view this.
        Case: Antec P180 ** PSU: Ultra-V 600W
        Main: EVGA 680i 122-CK-NF68**
        CPU: E6700 2.66GHz
        CPU cooling: Arctic Freezer 7 Pro ** RAM: 2GB Corsair XMS2
        GPU: BFG GTX 295..** Samsung 206bw LCD

Comment

Working...
        X