No announcement yet.

Anyone going to see Lord of the Rings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone going to see Lord of the Rings?

I'm looking forward to it myself. Should be pretty cool as long as they didn't make it too corny.

yeah i might go and see that
    TT Original

Comment

Can't wait...........hoping my son will take me :D

Comment

about the only thing that would keep me away is if I suddenly got a 4 G athlon to play with (since none exists) I will be there

official Website

I've just finished reading the first book (50+ times ) so i am ready for the movie

:devil:
        http://community.smoothwall.org/foru...ic.php?t=20262

Comment

Same as above.. :)

Comment

As soon as it gets released in the US I'm there..

Comment

Originally posted by Kheldar
              about the only thing that would keep me away is if I suddenly got a 4 G athlon to play with (since none exists) I will be there

official Website

I've just finished reading the first book (50+ times ) so i am ready for the movie

:devil:
              Bit slow there Kheldar, did you start with the Hobbit? After all it is important to start at the very beginning? And do you have the spin offs as well? :) :geek:

Comment

:D I just hope it's not as ceezy as prvious rip offs. I love to see it done right.:D

Comment

I have yet to come across a movie or series that is based on a book being any good. :(
                  <center></center>

Comment

Originally posted by Kay
                    Bit slow there Kheldar, did you start with the Hobbit? After all it is important to start at the very beginning? And do you have the spin offs as well? :) :geek:
                    Silly question

I've got the hobbit
                    lord of the rings (3 book set & 7book set) - have read the condensed version as well
                    similliraion

lost stories One & two

and a couple of others

Comment

Originally posted by Dlab
                      :D I just hope it's not as ceezy as prvious rip offs. I love to see it done right.:D
                      check out the previews - its looks like it will be good - at website above

they have actually done 3 movies, one to be realesed every year at christmas

there is also merchandise poping up everywhere so I think the movie people think they have a hit on their hands

Comment

It's got a great cast......whose directing?

Comment

Originally posted by Kheldar

Silly question

I've got the hobbit
                          lord of the rings (3 book set & 7book set) - have read the condensed version as well
                          similliraion

lost stories One & two

and a couple of others
                          Just thought I would check :D

Comment

Reading the book, right before seeing the movie, has not gone well. It just seems to make the movie, all the more disappointing. I am 0 for 2, with Starship Troopers and the original Jurassic Park. Both books were great, but the movies marginal. Jurassic Park, not so much, but ST was dismal, compared to the book.
                            Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

Back to the LotR books, I didn't think much of The Similliraion, but the rest were pretty sweet.... looking forward to the movie... I just hope it's not too stylised. from some of the previews, it's got a 'fake' kind of aura about it.. not sure if it was intentional or not, but it looks kinda strange... anyways, I guess there is only one way to find out...

Comment

Working...
                              X