A Beautiful Mind...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Beautiful Mind...

Saw it tonight, thought it was pretty damn good actually... anyone else seen it?

Not yet, will prob wait til it comes on cable before I see it :(

Comment

olie gives it
      exellent film
      well worth 5

GO AND SEE IT EVERY1

denzel washington must have done something VERY good to beat russel on this one
      TT Original

Comment

More likely politics had something to do with it, after all they wouldn't want Aussies taking all the glory would they? :(

Comment

Originally posted by Olie

denzel washington must have done something VERY good to beat russel on this one
          Agreed... haven't seen Training Day...

Comment

seen training day, but not beautiful mind
            trasining day was pretty good
            TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

I've seen beautiful mind and training day. Beautiful mind was an excellent movie, crowe played the part extremely well.

Denzel wasn't that good in training day, but as you saw, they gave many awards out to african american people at the oscars, maybe it was a little biased.

Comment

Originally posted by Acid
                I've seen beautiful mind and training day. Beautiful mind was an excellent movie, crowe played the part extremely well.

Denzel wasn't that good in training day, but as you saw, they gave many awards out to african american people at the oscars, maybe it was a little biased.
                Yeah... as racist as it sounds, I'd have to agree with you there Acid.

Comment

damn Americans dont want us to win
                  TT Original

Comment

LOL :laugh:

Comment

I don't really understand why we try to claim Russel Crowe as our own, though - seeing as he's actually from New Zealand...

Comment

Don't you know Osiris we always claim NZ famous actors as our own ;)

Comment

NZ was actually was going to become a state of Australia at first...

Comment

How many grammies did Oliva Newton-John win? Don't say we never let you guys win. :laugh: Besides, I have seen Training Day and I thought it was excellent. Other than, Gladiator, Russel Crowe just annoys me. He seems like such a whiner. :rolleyes2

JM
                            Have you hugged a Midget today?

Comment

I liked watching both movies although they were both somewhat confusing until the end. Training day was crap once you figured it out, twisted cop street crap that does not entertain me. A Beautiful Mind was very good, although i wish the commercials were less deceptive, and they told you it was a true stroy BEFORE the movie.

Comment

Working...
                              X