Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast & the Furious

Well i finally decided to rent F&F on the weekend
    i watched it 2x and we are watching it again at skool.
    BUT we have noticced a few changes between teh DVD version and the VHS version. DVD can not be FFed because of this huge warning abouit dangerous driving at the start.

iot has kick butt cars and music, but no real storyline.

a movie for the boyz.
    9/10 for music
    2/10 for plot
    12/10 for sound effects
    50/10 for speccy effects

recomendation:
    Watch on BIG screeen with BIg speakers if you wan't the true feeling. A SUB is highly reccomemded when watching this movie ;)
    TT Original

<centeR><small>it's just another typical 'guys' movie about 'cars' and 'girls'... pathedic :rolleyes:

Comment

well you can watch it and make up your own mind on wether it is or not
      TT Original

Comment

i thought the cars in it were crap and overall it was crap..

the cars in gone in 60 sec were good though

Comment

<center><small> as a matter of fact i have seen both gone in 60 seconds and the fast and the furious and overall... the were both crap... i'd rather something like... WALKING ACROSS EGYPT.... *sigh* i cried 3 times in the movie... *sniff* :(

Comment

-sigh- SS plz..why do u always have to be soo negative? i liked the movie. one of my favourites...so does my 14 year old sister and she hates most of the movies i do...so do heaps of other girls i know who have seen it

Comment

She's just in one of those negative modes atm. :devil:

Comment

No comment;)

Comment

*Olie watches F&F again
                  ahhhhhhhhhhhh :cool:
                  TT Original

Comment

I liked it.....nice cars there...I LOVE The Mazda RX7 :D
                    Quick!!….Pack your bags!!…

The Elephants are coming!!…

Comment

Moose, i've noticed recently that your a wankel kinda guy.:thumb:

Very cool.

Comment

F&F was OK if you like really crappy foreign cars that you have to gut and redo to make them worth anything. I'm with Jhonny, Gone in 60 seconds was a lot better thn f&F. I've seen both with a big screen and big speakers. (and yes a sub)

I'll take a Shelby GT500 anyday over a crappy Eclispe, accord, or Supra. :D :D

The 69' charger at the end of F&F was pretty cool though.

Comment

Originally posted by poormodder
                          F&F was OK if you like really crappy foreign cars that you have to gut and redo to make them worth anything.
                          Poormodder, speed is speed, anyway you make it. The difference between a Shelby GT500 and a tricked out accord or supra is classic style. I'd love to have a GT500 or even a GT350 for that matter, but i dont have $125,000+ for the GT500 or $55,000+ for the 350. I guess i could get a supra and trick that out, but now i dont have the $20,000+ for the body and $30,000+ for the mods. I guess it all depends on how much you want to spend on style. If someone were to offer you a choice between a free GT500 or a free 10 second Supra, we all know you'd take the GT500. BUT what if someone JUST offered you the Supra, you'd be a fool not to accept.

I guess money is why i only drive a 14 second Porsche. Beause "someday when i'm rich" im gonna have a large garage of cars like Jerry Seinfeld or Jay Leno. Including but not limited to a GT500, a '69 Charger, and numerous tricked out Japanese cars.

Comment

Originally posted by JediAgent

Poormodder, speed is speed, anyway you make it. The difference between a Shelby GT500 and a tricked out accord or supra is classic style. I'd love to have a GT500 or even a GT350 for that matter, but i dont have 5,000+ for the GT500 or ,000+ for the 350. I guess i could get a supra and trick that out, but now i dont have the ,000+ for the body and ,000+ for the mods. I guess it all depends on how much you want to spend on style. If someone were to offer you a choice between a free GT500 or a free 10 second Supra, we all know you'd take the GT500. BUT what if someone JUST offered you the Supra, you'd be a fool not to accept.
                            Sure I'd take the Supra. But I'd turn around and sell it, and get a nice mustang or maybe a camaro.:D :D :D :D :D

I see you point though.: peace2:

Comment

You wouldnt be able to - atleast where i live. Tricked out Japanese cars dont have great resale values.

Comment

Working...
                              X