No announcement yet.

what you say to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<centeR><small>*sighs* who cares... sum things are just always too good to be true..

Comment

like me for instance
      TT Original

Comment

<centeR><small>exactly my point... *sigh*.. guys like you are just WAY too good to be true...</center></small>

Comment

Originally posted by Slamo's Sister
          <CenteR><small>*sniff* cat?? i can't see Albinus anywhere?? can u??

I'm here... don't worry SS :wave:

Very truthful poem there... have you ever considered entering poetry competitions? Your work is very impressive
          What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Originally posted by Slamo's Sister
            <centeR><small>exactly my point... *sigh*.. guys like you are just WAY too good to be true...</center></small>

:p your too nice :p
            TT Original

Comment

<centeR><small>i don't tihkn they're that good, but if u have enough heart into something.. the words form themselves and this poem is bout a friend who i thought we were getting on then just kinda changed his mind and hurt me in the process without knowing he did

Comment

There's nothing wrong in expressing your feelings SS... I wish more guys would do that, as they are taught to be "tough" and not cry. And don't worry about one boy, remember there are plenty out there and one will be just right for you :)
                What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

<centeR><Small>i give up on this whole love/life thing.. it's too heartbreaking, confusing, mentally challanging... the list goes on..</centeR></small>

Comment

Give up????
                    I think you might be mistaken there.
                    Love is not a pursuit --- it is an event.

Continue to love, that is your gift from God.
                    Should that gift be retroactive, that too is a gift to be cherished.

Hang in there gal, nobody promised it would be easy.
                    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

<Center><small>wots karma if u get nothing back.. wots love if u don't get any back.. it's just wasting ur time and energy... no-one said it was going to be easy, but no-one said it was going to be this hard

Comment

Love in and of itself, is effortless.
                        If you require that same love in return, is it truly love?

Hmm, gets complicated from there.
                        You are a good person, so why shouldn't your love be returned?
                        Furthermore, you deserve to be loved.

Perhaps you have yet to meet the individual who is truly worthy of the quality/quantity of love which you are capable of bestowing upon them.

Lots of things interfere with the whole process.
                        Some people do love a lot, but are somehow incapable of displaying it.
                        Others don't feel worthy - strange, yes, but true nonetheless.
                        Some simply shy away, because it makes them feel open and at the mercy of another.
                        (I can honestly say that I am, or have in the past, been affected by all those conditions - but geez, I'm only human)

So, on one hand loving is easy as pie. On the other hand it is horribly difficult. That whole Yin-Yan thing going full-bore.

But when it all comes together -- BOOM! Magic.

And that is what makes the whole world go 'round.

Anyway you look at it - it's not a gift you can exchange. But you can certainly choose who you want to share it with.

You'll be fine SS, just hang in there
                        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Working...
                        X