No announcement yet.

Why Japcarsrule should buy AMERICAN!!! ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

japcars, yer an idiot, i know children in el salvador make nikes, and how many pairs have i owned? 0 thats right, i wear airwalks, and according to the little tag on it, it says, made in America. just like the old navy shirt im wearing, says the same thing. so if you think my patriotism stops at cars you are sadly mistaken. my slow ass heavy mustang? ouch, that hurts. i never said its the fastest and best handling car on the planet, if i wanted faster stock, i'd buy a new f body camaro, but i love mustangs, i dont care if they are the fastest thing on the road. as for what this ****in poser drives, you probably have a honda civic dx with a 6 inch exhaust tip and 348 stickers all over it. im going to point you to a link, you might try giving it some thought before you talk **** on real American muscle. or some ***** ass rice burner. the link is here. anyone can throw 10 grand at an engine and make it fast, try doing it with simple bolt on parts, naturally aspirated. oh, and if you havent done so already, shut your ****ing man-pleaser and get the **** out of my country, cuz i sure as hell dont want you here. make more retarded comments, and you may find yourself reading "username "japcarsrule" not on file"
    [space saving sig]
    AMD 0wn3z j00!
    [/space saving sig]

Comment

oh, and btw, as far as the mitsubishi evolution 8, yes, its a fast, turbocharged awd car. im sure it is a blast to drive, and no doubt fast, but what you cant seem to get into your thick skull, is that i am against buying japanese cars because it is bad on our economy and our trade deficit with many countries of the world. oh and as far as my parents being jewish, no, im actually 1/4 cherokee indian, which means we were here before you dirty ****in white men came and took our land, so shut your ass, before you make yourself look even more stupid.
      [space saving sig]
      AMD 0wn3z j00!
      [/space saving sig]

Comment

Originally posted by The Wizard
        , shut your ****ing man-pleaser and get the **** out of my country, cuz i sure as hell dont want you here.reading "username "japcarsrule" not on file"
        Hey, **** you, if he leaves....he may come over here.....damn it. I don't want him here.....:cry: :cry: :cry: .............hehe.. Wiz, your alright :thumb:

Comment

hahaha, thanks man, hey, maybe we can deport him to greenland or somethin....
          [space saving sig]
          AMD 0wn3z j00!
          [/space saving sig]

Comment

Do they have polar bears?...if so....we can make him run through a pack of them with no clothes on, and a steak straped to his ......."family Jewles".....could be an entertaining evening.....:cheers:

Comment

yeah, or maybe his family "jews" as he put it. f-him.
              cheers mate!!:wave: :cheers:
              [space saving sig]
              AMD 0wn3z j00!
              [/space saving sig]

Comment

keep it up u guys... i'm DYIN over here... :shoot3: :snip: :flames: : party ha :kay: :frog: :cheers:
                jesus this is better than saturday mornin cartoons Wizard and japscarsrule should get married... :kay:
                or at least have a talk show
                and quit talkin bout jews goddammit:cheers:

Comment

well well well. a guy goes on a 2 day opiate alcohol and pot binge. and comes back and look at this. wizard thinks hes all god because hes 1/4 indian. guess what dumbass im 1/16. if you would actually open your mind you might think twice about our govt. im not leaving this country you loser. and wizard making my self look retarded man your a ****ing idiot dude. and **** naturally aspirated. and wizard how many times do i have to explain it BUYING JAPANESE GETS MORE MONEY INTO OUR ECONOMY THAN BUYING FORDS. so you cant understand simple english and who is the retard???? and **** you too moose. so im not even worried about you retarded stupid ass faggots. btw i was michaelmac22 ha ha ah ha a go ahead and ban me see if i give a flying rats ass. this server will go down and ill be right back on so eat **** you faggots

Comment

Don't even bother..... I have blocked the user name for the time being, and will not hesitate to block the IP range if you re-register. And I notice your account and Nick East's account are virtually IDENTICAL, so if you are indeed the same person you will be banned as well. Same for the IP range (2 different IP blocks)

Oh, and BTW, learn to use paragraphs - it makes reading insults easier
                    What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

Originally posted by japcarsrule
                      well well well. a guy goes on a 2 day opiate alcohol and pot binge. and comes back and look at this. wizard thinks hes all god because hes 1/4 indian. guess what dumbass im 1/16. if you would actually open your mind you might think twice about our govt. im not leaving this country you loser. and wizard making my self look retarded man your a ****ing idiot dude. and **** naturally aspirated. and wizard how many times do i have to explain it BUYING JAPANESE GETS MORE MONEY INTO OUR ECONOMY THAN BUYING FORDS. so you cant understand simple english and who is the retard???? and **** you too moose. so im not even worried about you retarded stupid ass faggots. btw i was michaelmac22 ha ha ah ha a go ahead and ban me see if i give a flying rats ass. this server will go down and ill be right back on so eat **** you faggots

**** me too?, now, that’s a bit harsh don’t you think. At least in Australia we don’t bag American cars closed mindedly like yourself, I accept a good beefy V8 because you can really feel and hear the roar of the beast when you put your foot down, and that turns heads, if I hear a Honda civic on the other hand, (no offence Albinus) worked off it’s tit, with a 5” exhaust or whatever size exhaust you pansy arsed rice boys strap on, I think to myself, and sometimes yell, what a wanker, why doesn’t he get a real car, it sounds like a friggin lawnmower with a hole in it’s muffler for Christ sake. I love a big V8, I love the thrill of the low down power, I also love a nice worked 6, but when you get into “beastie” worked 4’s, that’s when it becomes pointless. Admit it, you are wrong, we are right, you are the wanker, and we are the gods of this thread. So get ****ed, we don’t want your lame *****ing self here anyway, if you don’t even have respect for your own country, what do you have respect for? Certainly not that ***** of a mother that bought you screaming into this world?. You make me sick japcarsrule. Pop ya mums titty out ya mouth and grow up, isn’t it obvious that no one likes you here anyway?

Moose has spoken :afro:

Comment

Originally posted by Albinus
                        Don't even bother..... I have blocked the user name for the time being, and will not hesitate to block the IP range if you re-register. And I notice your account and Nick East's account are virtually IDENTICAL, so if you are indeed the same person you will be banned as well. Same for the IP range (2 different IP blocks)

Oh, and BTW, learn to use paragraphs - it makes reading insults easier
                        Oh, does that mean it's over? *grabs his popcorn back from Albinus* fine then..

Comment

damn newb, i had a feeling it was him, sounded just like him. oh well, good riddance. fool drives a civic anyways. (again, no offense Albinus :geek: ) lol "User "japcarsrule" not on file"
                          hahahahahahahaha
                          :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
                          [space saving sig]
                          AMD 0wn3z j00!
                          [/space saving sig]

Comment

speakin of which, it'd good to see my ol wrestlin buddy ResinScraper back.. :D

Comment

Working...
                            X