The New G35 Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New G35 Coupe

I am prolly going with this car...man its sweet...take a look at the video...

Infiniti G35 6MT Coupe
    - Damien

this is a motoring topic, so i'll move it to the cars and bikes forum
    TweakTown SETI@home Team

Comment

please tell me that you're not buying it because of its "performance" but you want a 2 door luxury coupe.
      Cuz if you are, you'll be dissapointed. It has no performance. It just performs like average 15sec car.

Comment

I am buying it for both performance and luxury...and by the way Motor Trend got a 14.2 1/4 mile and 5.6 0-60...so i don't see any average 15 secs here...

280hp and 270TQ: omg:
        - Damien

Comment

sorry. I was estimating. but its still 14s.
          Its not slow by any means, but dont expect anything special out of it. I personally would go with SC400. But cant afford the 2jz swap and the car, so I'm going different route.
          BTW I doubt that 280hp number. Japanese manf. dont rate any car pass that, so it probably can get about 300hp stock. :thumb: I think it has to do something with the insurance rates or something. But I doubt that Skyline GTR has the same power as a g35.
          :2cents:

Comment

I think for a LUXURY Coupe that great a low 14 sec car at 30 k USD...The thing not only includes a dyno of 280hp with 270tq but brembo brakes, great suspension, one the best aerodynamic bodies made, xenon lights, leds light in the back, leather, 6 spd manual with short throw stick. Rear wheel drive. The thing is xtremely nice and on top of that its fast. I own a Civic Si and that is a 1.6 160hp car and i hit 15.7 with it...

The car is nice laid back coupe with very good power...and the video thats an automatic tranny..nothing to what a 6 speed can do...hitting 0-60 in 5.6 secs...not bad at all for that big body.

Like the Infiniti Commercial says, "I can tell you everything about the g35; but who wants to sit through a 14 minute commercial?"
            - Damien

Comment

Comment

You gotta head over here man...:)
                - Damien

Comment

Working...
                X