Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

mmmm

cant wait for them....

WHERES THE CHARGER DUDE!!!!!!

lol nice...
      TT Original

Comment

Holden is GM's Australian division. Pontiac stole the Holden Monaro and turned it into the new GTO :)

Comment

Looks much better after the cleanup m8. :thumb:

Originally posted by [size=6
          Sunshine[/size]]
          oh my - a white car?!? you are going to be cleaning it forever..... :laugh:
          Typical foriegn brunette female that doesn't realise how the harsh Aussie sun effects colours. :rolleyes2

<center> </center>

Comment

Originally posted by hammersfd
            Holden is GM's Australian division. Pontiac stole the Holden Monaro and turned it into the new GTO
            Damn, the steering wheel is on the wrong side! ;)
            Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
            Managing Director
            Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Wow nice engine. Much bigger than my mini's but its lacking a super charger. Ooh i love the sound of my mini as the super charger kicks in:devil:

Comment

Holy mutha of..... :eek:

They can't even leave the steerin' wheel on the proper side. :D

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                  Typical foriegn brunette female that doesn't realise how the harsh Aussie sun effects colours. :rolleyes2
                  oops, yes, 'spose - fair point!

Comment

Originally posted by rugbydude
                    Wow nice engine. Much bigger than my mini's but its lacking a super charger. Ooh i love the sound of my mini as the super charger kicks in:devil:
                    The V6 Commodores have a larger engine, but the Mini Cooper S would rip it a new hole.

Mini Cooper S's are very nice cars indeed, quick little buggers as well 0-100kp/h in around 7.4 and 8.4l/100km in the city, little beast :D, I have yet to drive one, and at the price, they are a decent buy

Comment

What about top end speed?
                      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
                      Managing Director
                      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

A drive in a mini cooper s on the isle of man:

"The engine whines as the supercharger charger kicks. The corner ahead starts comeing at me faster and faster,the speedos climbing but do i brake? No the car sticks to the road like glue and flies round the corner. Another straight and i accelerate up the hill. In to 6th gear the engine whining louder and louder. The speedo approaches 120, 130 the revs climbing and climbing the road dissapears under the tires, still going faster and faster the sports suspension rattling the sports seats sucking me in the cd changer blaring....."

A trip to the local shops in a mini s. hopes this answers any questions.
                        p.s. sorry bout the edit but i made a mistake. Had a few too many:cheers:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak
                          What about top end speed?
                          218 kph - 225 kph

Comment

Sorry i'm not sure were still in mph over here in the u.k.:devil:

Comment

Originally posted by rugbydude
                              A drive in a mini cooper s on the isle of man:

"The engine whines as the turbo charger kicks. The corner ahead starts comeing at me faster and faster,the speedos climbing but do i brake? No the car sticks to the road like glue and flies round the corner. Another straight and i accelerate up the hill. In to 6th gear the engine whining louder and louder. The speedo approaches 120, 130 the revs climbing and climbing the road dissapears under the tires, still going faster and faster the sports suspension rattling the sports seats sucking me in the cd changer blaring....."

A trip to the local shops in a mini s. hopes this answers any questions.
                              The Minis are actually Supercharged not Turbocharged, so they are a lot smoother than a turbo :cool:

Comment

I've made the edit thanx for that a didn't realise i'd put turbo by mistake. Still a brill little motor.:devil:

Comment

Working...
                                X