Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

chrome 22" wheels nice metalic blue and an intercooler for the twin turbo's

Comment

I'd either use sequential twin turbos or one greddy t5 pushing upwards of 18psi max... but you get it. Possibly supercharge it if you can get 430-ish hp.

22" - NO
      19" - Yes, remember less weight in the rim means faster acceleration (so long as you keep traction, and a heavier rim keeps better traction - tradeoff)

Maybe not such a gay blue, maybe more like the BMW 3-series blue, or a royal blue, you know...

and as for the intercooler idea.. good idea to have one... bad idea on where to place it... as much as you may think it looks good to flaunt your intercooler... its not. put a nice grille there to cover it up a little. make somebody LOOK FOR IT. thatll get you somemore respect, and if your doing the chrome rims.. chrome grille. AND NO CHICKEN WIRE! thats lame.

have fun dreamin thou...

Comment

1 is not enough...Ill post my top 5 :D

1. 1970 Dodge Charger R/T (blown of course)

2. 2001 BMW E39 M5

3.1969 Olds 4-4-2

4. 93 Dodge Viper R/T 10

5. 1997 Camaro ZL1

Comment

9.3L, 572ci, 770Hp Camaro doing 10.4 and 2.7 respectively?!?!?
          Thanks for the heads up.

[EDIT]
          Got any specs on that Charger other than that the blower sticks 10" up out of the hood?

Comment

mine is the new dodge viper by chrysler (rt/10-gts)

also can any of u tell me how to put a picture under ur message like all of u?Im just a begginer

Comment

Press Reply to Post
              See the smileys... go down two boxes to Attach File. Press Browse to browse your Hard Drive and upload it. Theres a limit to size, but im not sure what that is.

Of course you could always just go to supercars.net or fantasycars.com or something like that, find their page for the car you want and just link that (cut and paste the address from your browser to your reply)

Have fun.

...btw you mean the 500/500/500 Viper that has the new body, right?

Comment

thanx jediagent:D i mean the rt/10 (i saw it at this years motor show):cool:

Comment

Yeah, thats the 500/500/500 Viper. I call it that becasue it has 500ci, 500hp, 505ft/lbs, and a 500-watt stereo system. Calling it a RT/10 is a stupid idea on Dodges part. The RT/10 was a badass car from '94. Why ruin the name of a modern classic by giving the title to another car (even if that car is better)

You should look up at my choice for car... now thats a modern classic!!!

Comment

I always loved this car:thumb:
                    <!-- Begin Code Amber Ticker code. -->
                    <P ALIGN=CENTER>
                    <SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript1.2" src="http://www.codeamber.org/js/codea.js">
                    </script>
                    </P>
                    <!-- end of Code Amber Ticker code (c)Copyright codeamber.org 2002, 2003-->

Comment

a ****box shelby :shoot3:
                      peace out dog: peace2:

Comment

That piece sold in an Auction in Texas last week for 335k. They were a brilliant idea back in the day and a celebration of American muscle now... but its not were i would put my money.

Comment

Originally posted by [size=6
                          dirtydog[/size]]
                          I always loved this car:thumb:
                          Sheer uncomplicated and unadulterated FUN!!! :thumb:

Strictly not for those "faint of heart" or "limp of wrist" :no:

Brawn, Guts and Smoothness need only apply here
                          :devil:

Comment

Brawn and guts yes... smoothness no.

Comment

If you ain't smooth then it certainly ain't goin' to be and anyone who has drivin' one properly will tell ya so. :p

<center>treat it grently or it will bite ya :devil win

</center>

Comment

Maybe the reason its called a Cobra???

Comment

Working...
                                X