X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

most likely win if they were racing around a track in the sand trap heheeh

Comment

The WRX's are only little 4's, but skylines, supras, etc. are 6's + alow them one or 2 turbos (most have them anyway) to *compensate* against the worked V8's, and the field would soon get stired up.

Holden IS GM
      I know, i was being silly

Comment

couldnt agree more, even though i luv the WRX's, it would be awesome too see GOD(R34) made king of the moutain

Comment

Wait until the Barra is on the track, then hopefully there will be a lot better competition, Ford have REAL Chance with this car, let's just hope they don't stuff it up.
          HSV have already taken its XU6 range off the market due to not being able to meet the standards of the ford for the same price, the ford was pumping out 6 more KW for 10k less :p

The new ford also looks a lot better than the VY Holden IMO, and the output figures are very impressive :)

Carn Ford :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Slamo
            Skylines???????

Sorry, where do they fit into an Australian race, I think the whole reason they banned imports was because nobody came to watch. LOL.
            Remember the little Ford Sierras? :p

Holden stood no chance against this 2 litre beast :D

Comment

Ummmm...........they were EXACTLY the reason why no-one came to watch.

And turbo's have no place at Bathurst anyway, we are talking about V8 Grunt, not 2-litre turbo whine. :shoot2:

Comment

Ummmm...........they were EXACTLY the reason why no-one came to watch.

And turbo's have no place at Bathurst anyway, we are talking about V8 Grunt, not 2-litre turbo whine. :shoot2:

You seriously have NFI about cars do you?

I see you have no comment about the new Ford V8 super car, lack of knowledge in this area maybe?

And it wasn't because "No one came to watch" the races, if you know your racing history you should know that the V8 super car has only been in affect for the past 5 years, before then it was called "Super Tourers", But they changed the rules to only include V8 Super Cars (Ford Vs Holden), Skylines, Sierras and the like still race around in the super touring car races...

Comment

You pair still at this? :?:

Comment

Originally posted by Wiggo
                    You pair still at this? :?:

Have to set him straight :afro:

Comment

not 2-litre turbo whine.
                      Skylines and supras are 3L anyway

Comment

Originally posted by SegiY
                        Skylines and supras are 3L anyway
                        Depends what skyline we are talking about here :)

The R-30 and R-31 used 3L engines (RB-30)

But the R-32 onwards used a 2.6L :)

Comment

Originally posted by Moose
                          You seriously have NFI about cars do you?

I see you have no comment about the new Ford V8 super car, lack of knowledge in this area maybe?

And it wasn't because "No one came to watch" the races, if you know your racing history you should know that the V8 super car has only been in affect for the past 5 years, before then it was called "Super Tourers", But they changed the rules to only include V8 Super Cars (Ford Vs Holden), Skylines, Sierras and the like still race around in the super touring car races...
                          yes moose, I do know my history and I DO KNOW that it was the lack of crowds that caused them to ban imports from Bathurst, nobody wanted to come and watch a ****ing american or jap car race around an Australian racetrack, it was pathetic.

And sorry, but I don't see ANY ford V8 supercar coming close to any Holden V8. n fact, I think the entire first 5 was made up of Holdens.

And isn't it funny how every time I say something about Holden's, you use every car manufacturer in the book to come back at me, its like you're comparing Holden Vs The World :rolleyes2
                          I

Comment

yes moose, I do know my history and I DO KNOW that it was the lack of crowds that caused them to ban imports from Bathurst, nobody wanted to come and watch a ****ing american or jap car race around an Australian racetrack, it was pathetic.

And sorry, but I don't see ANY ford V8 supercar coming close to any Holden V8. n fact, I think the entire first 5 was made up of Holdens.

And isn't it funny how every time I say something about Holden's, you use every car manufacturer in the book to come back at me, its like you're comparing Holden Vs The World :rolleyes2
                            I
                            For your information Slamo the crowds were not low, they just wanted to create a Ford vs Holden V8 race!

And the Ford Sierra was NOT a Jap car, it was British.

The thing is, all the Imports were kicking the absolute **** out of all the Holdens, and all the Holden fan boys were kicking up a stink, so there was no real competition, and by banning them they brought in better competition.

And you don't read my posts do you?
                            Did you not see the new Ford V8 super car at the last Bathurst?, it was only on display and did a lap but all the write ups say Holden will have a hard rival to beat.

And also Slamo there would have been at least 2 Fords in the top 5 at last Bathurst if they didn't crash, hardly Fords fault.

And about the comment "And isn't it funny how every time I say something about Holden's, you use every car manufacturer in the book to come back at me, its like you're comparing Holden Vs The World" your the dick that bought it up in the first place!, you mentioned Skylines ect, and I was NOT using Skylines as a rival, if you actually read you will see I was using Sierras, which are FORD!

And even thou Skylines were in competition with Holden back then you seem to forget that. :rolleyes:

Comment

typical holden turkey... only pop up when there winning(which is all the time at the moment) hopefully wont hear from ya next season when the fords will hopefully be competitive again..

Comment

Well Holden dosn't have total control like Ferrari does at the moment in F1.

Comment

Working...
                                X