Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A guy thats full of ****!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • A guy thats full of ****!!

    this guy in my form claims that his nextdoor neighbours car goes 380kph!! & he reckons he can get to melb from warrnambool (aprox 3 1/2 hours) & he reckons he can get there in 1 1/2 goin 180kph all the way thru all the towns...
    he says its a holden commodore csv V6...now is this complete bs or what!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    At the request of wiggo ;)

  • #2
    What a relief - when I saw the title, I thought it was a thread about me


    seems to be:D

    Just out of curiosity - did he say how many 10's of thousands he spent to create this wonder car?
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Grim Reaper
      this guy in my form claims that his nextdoor neighbours car goes 380kph!! & he reckons he can get to melb from warrnambool (aprox 3 1/2 hours) & he reckons he can get there in 1 1/2 goin 180kph all the way thru all the towns...
      he says its a holden commodore csv V6...now is this complete bs or what!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
      LOL!

      A commondore doing that speed would fall apart.

      And as for the 3 1/2 Hours from Melb to Warnambool...I ussually get from Home (40kms on the other side of Melb) to C'down in 3 1/2 hours, so that part is actually beleiveable, but the speed thing is just pure BS, 180KPH through all towns
      what a ****in idiot, I mean, I see sooo many cops whilst coming and going, but , if that is the case, his nextdoor neighbor is one ****in dickhead, endangering peoples lives like that, what a ****,

      Comment


      • #4
        Hey Grim ask him which one of his legs he's pullin' will ya? :D
        <center></center>

        Comment


        • #5
          ^ If he should respond to that question honestly, please keep the answer to yourself
          The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

          Comment


          • #6
            rofl! my electrical teacher overheard some of this conversation & even he said he waz pullin his dick too hard, lol!! it doesn't exactly take 3 1/2 hours, would be more like 3 or 2 3/4 hours...but 1 1/2, ha..
            At the request of wiggo ;)

            Comment


            • #7
              btw, im gonna show him this thread next day we're in the computer rooms...btw not sure if ne of ya know him but its Hornd Reaper *sigh*...clinton & sks know him neway..hahaah


              Edit: another thing i 4got 2 mention waz he reckons his nextdoor neighbour knows all the cops and that when he's been caught he tells the cop thats caught him to call this guy at some head office & speak with him & this guy will get him off the hook...ROFL!!!! :laugh:
              At the request of wiggo ;)

              Comment


              • #8
                He must have two middle legs them. :laugh:
                <center></center>

                Comment


                • #9
                  hey if thats the case, my Gemini can do 1000GHz (yes GHz) and it doesn't touch the ground it just teleports, its amazing wot FOUR cylinders are capable of....

                  wot the hell, my isn't a v4 either, its a round version of the engine and its all two stroke and it sound like the ghostmobile...

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
                    At the request of wiggo ;)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      if you go to www.mustangworld.com in the faq, they have a fox-style mustang 5.0, supercharged, and they radar clocked it at 180-sumthin mph (dont know what that is in km/h). dont know if that helps the argument either way.
                      [space saving sig]
                      AMD 0wn3z j00!
                      [/space saving sig]

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by The Wizard
                        if you go to www.mustangworld.com in the faq, they have a fox-style mustang 5.0, supercharged, and they radar clocked it at 180-sumthin mph (dont know what that is in km/h). dont know if that helps the argument either way.
                        Bah, thatís only 289 KM/HÖ.A Ford Herrod XR8 would do that, and so would a Supra.
                        lol

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          rofl!! & hornd reckons his nextdoor neighbours goes 380!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
                          At the request of wiggo ;)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Grim Reaper
                            hornd
                            who???? the???? f*ck???? is/??? that????
                            TT Original

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by [size=7
                              Grim[/size]]
                              rofl!! & hornd reckons his nextdoor neighbours goes 380!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
                              Maybe it does in his wet dreams. ;)
                              <center></center>

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X