Just Wondering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Wondering

Do you get much street racing or "bad boy racing" downunder, we have loads of it here in england its great

Yeah we do get a bit of it here though the cops are always right behind them. :devil:
    <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

ahh thats no good, dam cops have to spoil everyones fun !!!!!

There are far to many cars involved round here for the cops to stop it, we get about 250-500 cars gathering round here oooooo soooo sweeeettt

Comment

We get alot of drag racing here in Florida..... even race some myself.... but its getting really hard here to street race... The cops are really getting on them though! Stiffer fines make it even worst! Get cought 1 time... year in jail.... 2 years probation.... car inpounded and a 500.00 fine! 2 time.... 2 years in jail... 3 years probation..... car inpounded and 1000.00 fine. So basically I do all my racing for now on at the track! The fines for spectators are even worst!!! SO ya the pigs are pretty much takin away our fun everywhere in the world!!! And personally IT SUCKS!!

Comment

STORMY Where in Florida?

Comment

Thsts why i do all my racing in a rural area where there is only 1 cop within a 20km radius. ;)

Comment

*points at slamo*

hmmmmmm, what car you racing there slamo?

whack a SR20DET in your corona, then you'll be in business ;)
              TT Original

Comment

I did race my corona at one point just for fun to see how it went.

Other car was a 3.0 V6 VL

Shat all over my 2.4 4 cyl :cry:

Comment

Just about anything would, wouldn't it? :D

Comment

im pretty sure it would beat my 1.3L 4 cylinder Corolla :D
                    TT Original

Comment

Sorry I forgot about that. :devil:

Comment

*back to the topic*

We have a fair bit of it here, like........ a lot.

Current champion for 4 cylinder...... imagine a gemini that can pull a burnout in 2nd without having to go past 3,000 revs....... nasty.

V6: VL calis turbo. mmmmm nice..... could go better.

V8: tied between a VX SS and a VT SS Ute (HSV will beat them both when it gets repaired after its last race :))

Diesel: 3Litre Turbo Intercooled holden rodeo......... driven by a 14Yo kid......... teh same one who drives teh VX SS :eek: :mad:
                        TT Original

Comment

And I spose that the diesel "3Litre Turbo Intercooled holden rodeo......... driven by a 14Yo kid" has no brakes either? :?:
                          <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

lol

it has them

this kid is a f*cking psycho. we were at a bonfire, and it wasnt going so well. This kid picks up teh jerry can and starts pouring it onto teh fire while it is still going............ he lost his eyebrows for that :D

he just borrows his parents cars, whacks on P plates and drives off. we dont care. it makes good footage :D
                            TT Original

Comment

And here I thought that it was you who was the "f*cking psycho" all the time. :D
                              <center>:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: </center>

Comment

Working...
                              X