Camaro SS <> FireBird TransAm WS6!! YAY YAAAAAAY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camaro SS <> FireBird TransAm WS6!! YAY YAAAAAAY

I don't know who likes American Muscle or who likes them rice burners or european exotic cars but check this out......the other day I was in a Camaro SS (again) with my friends and we went somewhere to go pick up a friend after work........well we circled around the building and just as we passed by the back area where there are dumpsters we saw a FireBird TransAm WS6. Now for anyone that doesn't konw what that is its the top of the line firebird just like the Camaro SS is the top of the line Camaro. So we decided to pull the Camaro SS next to it. Guess what we did........we took pictures........it looks so incredibly ausome cause both these cars you don't usually see every day. Check these pics out.

They look good dude. :thumb:
    Bet the dailup ppl got out of here quickly though with the size of those pic's. :devil:
    &lt;center&gt;:cheers:&lt;/center&gt;

Comment

very nice pictures... althought quite large.....but very nice.... even though there were NO fords in them... but I will survive!!

Comment

Ehm, my screen doesn't have nightvision.

I do see a couple of mean looking cars, but being European I can't recognise anything...:thumb:

Comment

COOL PICS!
          I bet it was fun. Those were the days man.

I noticed you have a large megapixel camara or whatever, makes good photos and bad 56gay friends.

Comment

Originally posted by ReSpAwN DeMoN
            it looks so incredibly ausome cause both these cars you don't usually see every day. Check these pics out.

I do. See them EVERYDAY. Those and those POS C5's :devil win . I live in a GM town. Pretty sad when my 99 Dakota smokes the hell out of them.:laugh: Got to love 8.0L of V-10 fun in a mid sized truck.:laugh:

Comment

NICE!
              How did you get the Viper engine in that??? ... actually scratch that, how much did you pay? And you got any race numbers?

Comment

Originally posted by JediAgent
                NICE!
                How did you get the Viper engine in that??? ... actually scratch that, how much did you pay? And you got any race numbers?

Got it in with a little Vaseline and a crowbar.:D:D:D

Seriously it wasnt that bad of a fit. Pound teh fire wall in to clear some spots, a little custom fabricating and 4 months of work. Since I did the work myself, reason it took 4 months, save alot of $$ from a custom shop. Truck started as a base 4cyl Dakota. Had a blown motor when I bought it and body damage on the driver side and fron clip. Buddy of mine (owns a salvage yard) in Cali got me the motor and tranny for $6K. Motor actually is fine. The 98 Viper it came out of was t'd in the back wheels. Ripped the rear up real bad. Only stock part of the Dakota drive train is I got a rearend from a R/T in it. I'm still searching for a Viper that was hit in the front so I can get the rear suspension from one.:D

Best time this year was 12.41 @124mph and spinning the tires half way down the track. :D I pissed a bunch of ricers off bad with it. :laugh: Little kiddies thought 16 sec with a Civic on NOS was fast.:wave: Dont know why they started in saying how they were gonna smoke my 'slow ass' truck. Maybe it was because of my "Ricers SUCK" sticker on the rear window.:D:D As soon as I can get traction with it look out.:D

Comment

Originally posted by RP Racing
                  Little kiddies thought 16 sec with a Civic on NOS was fast.
                  Fast fer a Civic...
                  My ar is stock and does a 14.8, wait'll i get the stronger torque tube, bigger wheels, rebuil;t trans, and 9psi of Kenne Bell supercharge in my little ol' 944. I might throw a small 50-75 shot NOS in too, But thats only if its pushing atleast 325Hp after the super. So say, 370-400Hp, in a car thatll do 14.8 w/150hp. May not win against your truck when thats done, but ill have spent less money on the entire car and modifications than you did on your engine and trans...

... not to say your car aint cool. It is always nice to have 8.0L of v-10 fun in a Dakota...

[EDIT]
                  8Supercharge does not constitute entire jump from 150 to 325, other pre-super plans include stroking .5L to the 944S2 3.0L motor, headwork, cold air intake, exhaust, and others thatll prolly be added dynamically at the time of stroke.

Comment

Fast fer a Civic...
                    My ar is stock and does a 14.8, wait'll i get the stronger torque tube, bigger wheels, rebuil;t trans, and 9psi of Kenne Bell supercharge in my little ol' 944. I might throw a small 50-75 shot NOS in too, But thats only if its pushing atleast 325Hp after the super. So say, 370-400Hp, in a car thatll do 14.8 w/150hp. May not win against your truck when thats done, but ill have spent less money on the entire car and modifications than you did on your engine and trans...

... not to say your car aint cool. It is always nice to have 8.0L of v-10 fun in a Dakota...

[EDIT]
                    8Supercharge does not constitute entire jump from 150 to 325, other pre-super plans include stroking .5L to the 944S2 3.0L motor, headwork, cold air intake, exhaust, and others thatll prolly be added dynamically at the time of stroke.

Not that fast for a Civic considering he was spraying. Hell I've seen some Accords running low 14's but those guys wernt going around the pits talking sh*t to everyone that their car was gonna smoke my ass like these kids were (no I dont leave my hood open. Hell I dont even open it there except for tech). Around here, most the ricers here are like that. Talk big about how their car (complete with indy car wing, lowered too low, 400lbs of stereo and neons, decals from equipment they dont even have and the required 'Type R' on every car from a Neon to Prius) is soooo fast and how bling bling they are. Played with many of them and whooped them bad. All I tell them when they asked was "Yep. Its a stock motor". Just left the fact that its a stock VIPER motor out :D . The local ones leave me alone now since one of them caught a glimse under the hood when I was at a gas station checking the oil while fueling up. Well that went around like wildfire.

Hell I had to take it to work today sine my everyday truck was in the shop for a water pump problem that I had no time to deal with with my new job. Was a HANDFULL driving it in sleet today coming home.:D

Comment

Originally posted by RP Racing
                      All I tell them when they asked was "Yep. Its a stock motor". Just left the fact that its a stock VIPER motor out :D
                      I like that: Stock motor. hehe.
                      And i bet i was a handful...

[EDIT]
                      *it, it, it, was a handful. Disregard any notion that I was a handful...

Comment

I like that: Stock motor. hehe.
                        And i bet i was a handful...

[EDIT]
                        *it, it, it, was a handful. Disregard any notion that I was a handful...
                        Yep it was. Even more of one this morning. Did a 360 by accident. :D Ice everywhere. This is teh first time this truck has seen ice much less snow since I;ve owned it. Normally it would be in storage right now. Since my regular truck was in the shop (got it back tonight) and I cant ride the bike on ice, well had no choice. But she's back in her storage garage waiting for me to winterize her for the winter. Also got to get the storage insurance on it and drop the regular insurance. I only have it on seasonal insurance I set up with my agent. Was paying $45/month for full coverage until he found out what was done with it then it went to $85/month. Never expected him to how up at a car show at a Culvers 25 miles from here.:D:D Didnt win since it wasnt a Chevy Camaro, Chevelle, Nova etc. But I had a hell of alot more people ogling at the truck than the guy who won (who was a friend of teh owner of Culvers). There was some booing when it was announced (well I was too of course:laugh: ), but oh well, it was just a fast food place's car show.

Comment

Thats a fast and very nice Dakota man, i own a civic SI and does 15.7 Stock...There is a CiviC SI in miami that beats Z06's like they were standing still...The owner of the Vette told me himself. But the civic owner did invest 11K on engine work...thats too much for me...much rather own luxury vechile (&lt;---did i spell that right?)
                          - Damien

Comment

Try "vehicle" :devil win

Comment

Z06 1/4mile times actually arent that hard to beat if your willing to throw the money at the car like peanuts at an elephant...

Comment

Working...
                              X