What about this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wiggo
    Well Wiz I think they musta hit ya to hard as the links don't work here as all I get is "This link is unavailable". :(
    <center></center>
    Fame in the TT Forum does at times extract a price:laugh:
    The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

:o <---------- bit like this sometimes

Comment

So often true:p
        The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Did you mean tiring Wiggo's Sister or do you mean somthing else by :o

Comment

I mean sometimes things that you do can end up embarassing yourself by doing them Slamo :rolleyes:
            Like Wizz's link for example???

Comment

i figured it out, geocities doesnt like ppl linking to them from other sites (warez stuff) so just go to www.geocities.com/fearfactorsc
              and then once you are at the page, put in stangdrive.avi and stangrev.avi , then it will work :D:D
              [space saving sig]
              AMD 0wn3z j00!
              [/space saving sig]

Comment

Yeah wizard for me it worked!
                :D

Comment

Originally posted by Slamo
                  Japs make **** cars. Mate, the only thing I buy in 2 litre is my milk and my orange juice.
                  So tell me Slamo, why exactly to Japs make “**** cars”?

Comment

If the Japanese make such terrible cars,
                    then why is the Honda Accord and the Toyota Camry the most stolen vehicles in the United States.

Additionally, Honda (Accord only) is one of 2 types of automobiles made entirely in the US (referring to the cars sold in the USA) the other is Saturn.

Comment

Damn straight, Jap cars are put through very stringent testing, to asure quality and reliability, they take pride when they make their cars, that’s why they last longer and have superior power and engineering.

Comment

as far as the car market is concerned, unfortunatly, out of the factory, japanese cars are built better. however (comma), the big-3's (ford, chevy, dodge) market is big trucks/suv's. id like to see honda make a 7.6l turbo-diesel 1 ton truck. id like to see a honda/toyota used as heavy duty work trucks/ tow trucks/ pull huge 36' 5th wheels etc. the big-3 dont focus on their passenger cars, because why worry about a 17,000 car, when they make 45,000 off one truck? (not to mention the luxury suv's) that is why, the japanese's bread and butter is their passenger cars, lets face it, thats mostly all they make, with the exception of mitsubishi that makes those ugly box trucks. nuff said.

(give me 8 cyl's of raw fire burning hp anyday over a 4-banger) :D:D:D
                        [space saving sig]
                        AMD 0wn3z j00!
                        [/space saving sig]

Comment

Originally posted by The Wizard
                          as far as the car market is concerned, unfortunatly, out of the factory, japanese cars are built better. however (comma), the big-3's (ford, chevy, dodge) market is big trucks/suv's. id like to see honda make a 7.6l turbo-diesel 1 ton truck. id like to see a honda/toyota used as heavy duty work trucks/ tow trucks/ pull huge 36' 5th wheels etc. the big-3 dont focus on their passenger cars, because why worry about a 17,000 car, when they make 45,000 off one truck? (not to mention the luxury suv's) that is why, the japanese's bread and butter is their passenger cars, lets face it, thats mostly all they make, with the exception of mitsubishi that makes those ugly box trucks. nuff said.

(give me 8 cyl's of raw fire burning hp anyday over a 4-banger) :D:D:D
                          /me Slaps you

wtf?
                          Talk about irrelevance....we were talking cars, not work trucks,
                          Damn, and that comment about Ford not concentrating on cars is a load of ****, you basically just totally contradicted yourself by saying in previous posts how good Fords are over "Jap crap".......

So you are still saying that japs don’t know how to make good fast cars?.....I have driven a Mustang once....heavy POS after driving an AWD Skyline, and the R34 Skyline is NOT a light car...had a hell of a lot more power, and they were BOTH stock....and the mustang being a 4.6L...and the Skyline being a 2.6L....I would have thought the ford would have walked all over it....but hell no...The good ole Nissan pulled heaps more.

Who needs a "8 cyl's of raw fire buring HP" when you can have a high performance 6 that is more reliable....and is more fun to drive?...

Comment

i never said japanese cars were ****, i just said they are a little weak for me. (for the most part) sure there is the skyline, supra, rx-7, etc, but thats only 3 models, and the good ones are rare. what i like about mustangs is they start fast. any rice burning 4-banger needs a turbo or nos to hang with a stock mustang. thats whats ghey, when i drop the turbo or the supercharger in my car, im done with japanese cars, bring on a corvette or a viper. the potential for hp with easily accessible bolt on parts is greater with a big v-8. only the eclipse 2.0l turbo engine can be taken up to like 24psi of boost before serious engine work needs to be done, (we dont have everyday acess to skylines, lancers, etc) thats all im saying. i also could never buy a japanese car due to my very deep patriotism to my country and its economy. check the sig man, im not kidding, but since you dont live here, and werent born here, you dont have the same loyalty to American cars. Ford is finally coming out with the SVT Focus, which is going to kick some serious civic ass. its about time, but like i said before, the big 3 makes trucks, those are the money makers, and like i also said before, honda, nissan, toyota dont make big trucks like that, they can focus on their small cars. see what i mean? **** ford even makes semi-trucks and farm tractors. R&D money has to be spread out.
                            [space saving sig]
                            AMD 0wn3z j00!
                            [/space saving sig]

Comment

Working...
                            X