kill stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kill stories

well i pulled up to a stoplight the other night and there was a jackass in a mustang. he looked over at me and i revved my 1.8 liter integra engine(which is bolted into my civic 91 civic hatchback.) i crave the sound of my jackson racing supercharger whistling to the revs. but anyway the guy in the stang revs his engine while we intently watch the light. i see the opposing light turn yellow so i arm my 100 shot of nitrous. the light finally turns green and i pop my clutch. my car launches with authority(as usual) i was concentrating on driving so much i didnt notice wut happened to the stang. in my rearveiw i could see his lights flickering as he tried to start his worthless iron.(just thought id share the joy):afro:

I love it. :)

Hi tech car + low tech driver = dumb dumb

I'll share a story with ya - kinda similar. I was in my dad's Pulsar auto (not the sportiest of things). At a set of lights, saw another earlier generation Pulsar in the left lane. Trying to "race" me as the lights turned green. I wasn't in the mood, so I let him go.. he indicates for half a second before pulling into my lane - nearly clipped off my front bumper. So, I changed into the left lane and sped up. Sucker had to brake for a corner - it was a very mild and heavily cambered left hander. I took him thru the corner, there was a truck parked by the side of the road in my lane, so soon as I saw it I pulled out in front of his bumper to return the favour.

I agree I ain't a saint, but it's just satisfying as a man to seek revenge. :p
    Onyx

TweakTown
    OCAU - Overclockers Australia
    CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

Comment

Originally posted by japcarsrule
      well i pulled up to a stoplight the other night and there was a jackass in a mustang. he looked over at me and i revved my 1.8 liter integra engine(which is bolted into my civic 91 civic hatchback.) i crave the sound of my jackson racing supercharger whistling to the revs. but anyway the guy in the stang revs his engine while we intently watch the light. i see the opposing light turn yellow so i arm my 100 shot of nitrous. the light finally turns green and i pop my clutch. my car launches with authority(as usual) i was concentrating on driving so much i didnt notice wut happened to the stang. in my rearveiw i could see his lights flickering as he tried to start his worthless iron.(just thought id share the joy):afro:
      Ok, first of, "phear the 1.8 integ motor" hahaha. your mustang was prolly little 16 year old tommy borrowing moms V6, the fact that he stalled it i guess means it was a stick (one thing going for him). i guess i could go into some stories about guys like you now....here goes.

#1. (one of my favs) pull up next to a Nissan sentra (thinking, well, hes got the nismo sticker, and bowling ball shooter tip, and the GT-R badge on the trunk (yeah, the one off the skyline)) so i figure hes a wannabe out with his lame ricer friends, or is ignorant gf. and guess what, im right, im on his passenger side when i see his girl give me the "my boyfriend's car could kick your ass" look. so i say, ok, and give a little rev to get my 260 ponies to pay attention. he looks around her, gives me the "it's on look", i wait patiently for the light to turn, gripping the shifter, when it turns green, i go, giving a little too much gas, and spinning my tires all the way through the intersection, 1st gear, and part of 2nd, and i when i hooked i really launched and still kicked his ass. i waved at him out my window as i showed him what American muscle looks like from the back.
      [space saving sig]
      AMD 0wn3z j00!
      [/space saving sig]

Comment

#2. (another goodie)

I was downtown about 3 months back, and am pulling up to a light, minding my own business, and i end up right next to a white 4-door integ, with the (cliche) bowling ball shooter tip, and the "Type R" badge on the back. so i say, ok, another wannabe. i pull up next to him, and he is leaning halfway onto his buddy's lap (cuz thats the cool way to drive) and he has his cute little visor on, and he says, "hey, what do you have in that?" (my car is REALLY loud) he obviously missed the "GT 4.6l" on the side of my car, so i jokingly said "just a 3.8 V6" so he gives me the look, and revs his engine, his buddy can hardly contain himself he is so excited, so the light turns green, and im out like shout baby, he hung with me up to the middle of the intersection, as it was brick and i didnt want to light my tires up (its hard sometimes) and i hit the asphalt and disappeared on his ass. very very funny.
        [space saving sig]
        AMD 0wn3z j00!
        [/space saving sig]

Comment

#3 (last one for awhile)

We have a highway here coming from downtown (about a 20 min drive at normal speeds) and its up in the air, like a long bridge, as it goes over/through old parts of the city, and you can spot cops a mile away. so i get on the fwy and this gay honda civic with vinyl flames on the side and rims tries to hang with me around the turn onto the fwy. so i get up on the fwy, and make sure the coast is clear, and he comes up on my side and so i dont even bother with 4th gear, i just dump the throttle in 5th, and i go up to about 120 (which i go faster cuz there are turns and i can only grip so much until i put my springs on) and he hangs with me in the turns, and then we hit a nice long straightaway, and once again, im out like shout, i wave goodbye out my window to him, and disappear, he couldnt hang with 140 i guess.....
          [space saving sig]
          AMD 0wn3z j00!
          [/space saving sig]

Comment

lol
            keep them coming wiz!

spose i should tell my little story.

me and my mate were driving down the main street of our town on a friday night when we saw a friend of ours drive past in the oposite direction (ford capri ('99)) we decide "fun time." i whip her from 4th to 2nd with a massive rev from the engine and smoothly spin her 180degrees in the middle of the road. i quickly whip out the moblie and ring her telling her to speed up a bit. i flatten my little laser to 60 in 2nd (about 5500rpm of 7000) 80 in 3rd and 120 in 4th before hitting final drive for a nice little crusie down the road (still in the middle of a rather busy town) i finally couight her about 4km down the road when she slowed down a bit too much for a corner and i whent a bit too fast and almost crashed into a tree on the otherside of the road.
            not bad for the 3rd day i had my P's
            TT Original

Comment

60 in 2nd?
              Hell, once I was driving my mates charade, damn straight beast that thing was, Weighs in at 620kgs with a 1.3L Turbo Engine, allll beast, anyway, we were taking it for a hoon because we can, and to test this little beast out you have to keep the revs above 4000rpm, so in first change 2nd when you hit 50, then into 3rd @ 95kph, after a bit of honing around we decided to see how fast it would go, so we got it to around 170, lol, not too bad for a little charade, and the ¼ mile was @ around 15secs, not too shabby for a little charade.

Then we decided to go for a bit of a rally, sliding her round the corners of a dirt road in that little thing is sooo fun, until we hit a kangaroo @ what we think was around the 120kph mark…….dead car……sore drivers…..dead roo……

And the car hasn’t been driven since as it lives in my mates garage…it is pretty smashed up.
              Oh well, he assures me he will get another “beast” like it and we can again have fun.

Comment

this thing was designed for city use not country use.
                TT Original

Comment

I still remember the time when it took a couple of coppers 13kms to catch up with me (I didn't know they were even behind me in the 1st place) and then he asked me "Do you realise that you nearly sucked my mate out the window when you went past us?". :laugh:
                  Bloody unmarked cop cars. :(
                  <center></center>

Comment

lol
                    i remember when you posted that in the old forums

that was in your ford, running it on av-gas at the time if my memory serves me correctly
                    TT Original

Comment

Well a 50/50 mix of Avgas and super but yes that was the one. ;)
                      <center></center>

Comment

motorbike+av-gas= flyies

heheheheheehheehehe

TT Original

Comment

I have yet to try that but it will be a while before I do though. :(
                          <center></center>

Comment

yeah

don't wanna hurt your back even more
                            TT Original

Comment

i was doin a bit of traveling a while back and the interstate jad heavy traffic but if was flowing. i was trying to get around some suv or mini van or sumthin. while checking my rearview i noticed a set of headlights charging up behind me. just then i cleared the van and i swung into the right lane and slammed it into 3rd and took off. checking my rear what i now know was a white camaro was following. so i went throught the usual zipping around cars and the camaro matched me for everymove. my adrenaline started pumping then i noticed the 4 lane bridge in front of us was farly empty so i went for top speed when i glanced down my speedo was pegged( it ends at 120) the camaro was right beside me 2 lanes over. towards the end of the bridge i had to start slowing to make my exit. i glanced over to try to see the drver who hung with me. it was a chick! we shared a bit of a nod and ive never seen her again.
                              P.S. wizard its the age old argument. you dont have to have a big engine to make decent power. and the stang i beat in the first post was a gt 4.6

Comment

Working...
                              X