X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Moose
    Wiz, Uno I do like Mustangs don't ya?

I just like teasing ppl :D
    yeah man, i know, but you come down hard on American cars sometimes, and you have to realize thats all we get here, its our bread and butter so to speak. (besides my patriotism) im not saying if i was japanese and lived in japan i wouldn't like to drive a 874 hp supra, or a skyline, i give the props, i just could never be a turncoat like that. oh, i have a link for you to check out, hang on..
    [space saving sig]
    AMD 0wn3z j00!
    [/space saving sig]

Comment

check this phat **** out!!! OMFG!

[space saving sig]
      AMD 0wn3z j00!
      [/space saving sig]

Comment

I was born in the US of A :D

Comment

Now that's got some grunt. :thumb:
          <center></center>

Comment

Damn straight!

That thing has more grunt than a brooklyn ***** :eek: :D

Comment

hehehehehehhe

that is one way of putting it moose :thumb:
              TT Original

Comment

But what I'd really like to know is who's got the link up to this thread that all the guests are comin' to see? :?:
                If one of you Guest would please register (it's free) and let me know as curiosity is gettin' to me. :D
                <center></center>

Comment

Perhaps the links are from some sadistic site for murders (see thread title). :p
                  Onyx

TweakTown
                  OCAU - Overclockers Australia
                  CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

Comment

Re: kill stories

Originally posted by Anonymous
                    P.S. wizard its the age old argument. you dont have to have a big engine to make decent power.
                    If you apply the same technology to two different size engines, the bigger one will produce more power. Thats why ricers have to spend thousands to get >400 hp, while its much cheaper with a ford 4.6L. Larger engines also have more potential. When's the last time you heard of an 8000 hp 1.8L acura engine?

Originally posted by Onyx
                    American cars by and large have fairly weak engines that don't produce much power yet consume fuel ilke it grow on trees.
                    Maybe you forgot about the LS1, pumps out around 350 hp and uses about 30mpg.

Originally posted by Onyx
                    For instance the beloved redneck "pickup" trucks - as I understand it, most people in the midwest drive one (even tho they don't need the load carrying or towing capacity), and are spreading as a fashion accessory in the 'burbs. Most powerful, F350 or Ram 3500 produces perhaps close to 300hp from a 7-8 litre engine. Terrible output for an engine that size. Fuel consumption you wouldn't expect much greater than 6mpg. Yet people continue to buy them....
                    They are designed for towing and hauling, which require low end torque, which these provide. And its closer to 15, not 6 mpg.

Comment

Working...
                    X