No announcement yet.

kill stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i can't account for poor driving, but im ready to take on a supercharged civic, im talkin 4g worth of engine work, and ive only got some intake and exhaust, maybe 800 bucks worth of parts. his civic is topped out, without nos, or more boost (which would require another $1-2k) he can only go as fast as im going almost stock. now let me drop 3-4 grand into my car, and i dont even need to worry about anything but vipers and corvettes.:thumb:
    [space saving sig]
    AMD 0wn3z j00!
    [/space saving sig]

Comment

Originally posted by The Wizard
      i can't account for poor driving, but im ready to take on a supercharged civic, im talkin 4g worth of engine work, and ive only got some intake and exhaust, maybe 800 bucks worth of parts. his civic is topped out, without nos, or more boost (which would require another
      i can't account for poor driving, but im ready to take on a supercharged civic, im talkin 4g worth of engine work, and ive only got some intake and exhaust, maybe 800 bucks worth of parts. his civic is topped out, without nos, or more boost (which would require another $1-2k) he can only go as fast as im going almost stock. now let me drop 3-4 grand into my car, and i dont even need to worry about anything but vipers and corvettes.:thumb:
      -2k) he can only go as fast as im going almost stock. now let me drop 3-4 grand into my car, and i dont even need to worry about anything but vipers and corvettes.:thumb:

That's pretty sad, you are talkin about a civic....4cyl...how bog is their engine?....2L or under?...against your 5.?..
      heh
      lol

I think you forgot Skylines and Supras, they would give you a hell of a run for your money :D

Comment

Wizard, ya better watch that Subaru Impreza with the obscure model name "WRX" too. It's only recently been in the US, and looks like an innocent sub-compact with crap styling and weird headlight - but that thing eats Ferrari's and Porsche Turbos for snacks. All from a puny stock 2 liter engine too.
        Onyx

TweakTown
        OCAU - Overclockers Australia
        CPF - CandlePower Forums

Antec 1080AMG with 430W TruePower

Comment

Originally posted by Onyx
          Wizard, ya better watch that Subaru Impreza with the obscure model name "WRX" too. It's only recently been in the US, and looks like an innocent sub-compact with crap styling and weird headlight - but that thing eats Ferrari's and Porsche Turbos for snacks. All from a puny stock 2 liter engine too.
          I would beleibe the Ferrari as an SS commodore can beat an F50 on the 1/4 mile, but as for porches...no way in hell, Porsche would leave it for dead, there is no way a WRX AWD can keep up with a Porsche RWD

Comment

Originally posted by Moose

That's pretty sad, you are talkin about a civic....4cyl...how bog is their engine?....2L or under?...against your 5.?..
            heh
            lol

I think you forgot Skylines and Supras, they would give you a hell of a run for your money :D
            moose, i know you dont live here, and i know your skull is particularly thick, but listen to me when i say ""WE DONT HAVE SKYLINES HERE!!" ive seen one supra since ive lived here, little over a year -1/2. duh! anyways, as far as the impreza's, yes, i know they are quite fast, and could beat me, however (comma), ive seen one of those too, all the rest are the very very very tame family models. sheesh, you guys act like i live in Los Angeles or somethin, i live in redneckville, bunch 'a wannabe's out here. and for the civic, yeah, when you run 14.7 psi of boost, (or one atmosphere) you effectively double your output, all things being equal, so a 2.0l = a 4.0l with the same hp/l output, and his car is lighter than my heavy mustang (i have a 4.6, NOT that old ass 5.0). so yes, he can take me. we will see when i put my intake on tomorrow, AND, im looking at this : a turbo kit for my car, the stage 2 street sweeper/sleeper so there!
            [space saving sig]
            AMD 0wn3z j00!
            [/space saving sig]

Comment

moose, i know you dont live here, and i know your skull is particularly thick, but listen to me when i say ""WE DONT HAVE SKYLINES HERE!!" ive seen one supra since ive lived here, little over a year -1/2. duh! anyways, as far as the impreza's, yes, i know they are quite fast, and could beat me, however (comma), ive seen one of those too, all the rest are the very very very tame family models. sheesh, you guys act like i live in Los Angeles or somethin, i live in redneckville, bunch 'a wannabe's out here. and for the civic, yeah, when you run 14.7 psi of boost, (or one atmosphere) you effectively double your output, all things being equal, so a 2.0l = a 4.0l with the same hp/l output, and his car is lighter than my heavy mustang (i have a 4.6, NOT that old ass 5.0). so yes, he can take me. we will see when i put my intake on tomorrow, AND, im looking at this : a turbo kit for my car, the stage 2 street sweeper/sleeper so there!
              My Arse you don't have skylines!

My cousin lives in the USA and he owns an R34, so USA does have Skylines and Supras, just no where near as many as we do over here :D

Old ass 5.0?.....

America must be full of weak as hell cars :confused:

Comment

Play nicely children, debates are welcome but excessive mud-slinging isn't :no:
                What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

I would've thought the best of Jap sports cars (Skyline, Supra, etc) were rampant in the US. I guess now it sorta makes sense Fast and the Furious movie featured a Supra that could outrun anything else on the roads - just by hitting the NOS switch. ;)

American cars by and large have fairly weak engines that don't produce much power yet consume fuel ilke it grow on trees. For instance the beloved redneck "pickup" trucks - as I understand it, most people in the midwest drive one (even tho they don't need the load carrying or towing capacity), and are spreading as a fashion accessory in the 'burbs. Most powerful, F350 or Ram 3500 produces perhaps close to 300hp from a 7-8 litre engine. Terrible output for an engine that size. Fuel consumption you wouldn't expect much greater than 6mpg. Yet people continue to buy them....
                  Onyx

TweakTown
                  CPF - CandlePower Forums

Comment

My Arse you don't have skylines!

My cousin lives in the USA and he owns an R34, so USA does have Skylines and Supras, just no where near as many as we do over here :D

Old ass 5.0?.....

America must be full of weak as hell cars :confused:
                    moose, im going to come over there and strangle you myself. i said we dont have those in the little hillbilly redneck area i live in. (im not in california anymore) they have them here in the U.S, im sure all over, but not here in charleston, south carolina. thats all
                    im saying. sheesh. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
                    [space saving sig]
                    AMD 0wn3z j00!
                    [/space saving sig]

Comment

moose, im going to come over there and strangle you myself. i said we dont have those in the little hillbilly redneck area i live in. (im not in california anymore) they have them here in the U.S, im sure all over, but not here in charleston, south carolina. thats all
                      im saying. sheesh. :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:
                      oh, He lives in Dallas Texas....Isn't that Redneck? :confused:

Comment

I think SC qualifies as more redneck than Texas. Ever seen those reality TV programs?! They feature those stupid hicks from a trailer park in SC making a getaway after robbing a seven-eleven of cigarettes and leaving behind his ID or kids or something. ;)
                        Onyx

TweakTown
                        CPF - CandlePower Forums

Comment

bwah.... come over to the darkside children.... :devil: Where's a good example of european engineering when u want one :D

Comment

Originally posted by MaDhAtTeR
                            bwah.... come over to the darkside children.... :devil: Where's a good example of european engineering when u want one :D
                            Bah, European engineering is way overpriced for what you get, I would rather drive a beastie Mustang that some European car that doesn’t even go as hard and has a way higher insurance premium, I don’t care what it looks like on the inside after a certain point. I like it simple and everything has it’s place.

Comment

Bah, European engineering is way overpriced for what you get, I would rather drive a beastie Mustang that some European car that doesn’t even go as hard and has a way higher insurance premium, I don’t care what it looks like on the inside after a certain point. I like it simple and everything has it’s place.
                              good call y0, its all about pure horsepower, luxury doesnt mean ****, yer supposed to be focusing on the road and your tach anyway right? oh wait, thats a racing thing.... :D:D
                              check this lil pic i made up:'
                              [space saving sig]
                              AMD 0wn3z j00!
                              [/space saving sig]

Comment

Wiz, Uno I do like Mustangs don't ya?

I just like teasing ppl :D

Comment

Working...
                                X