F-150
    manual transmission
    V6 engine
    32gal tank
    blue
    new tires
    Rhino bed lining
    $9,000 USD

Now, the only obstacle is that I need a job that will give me more hours and/or better pay. Another good reason to get a job is that my parents are on my ass to get 40hrs/wk. this summer. So far, that's easier said than done:(

My poor 87 Honda Accord seems to be having some problems in the electrical system department, and it's probably due time to move on to a new vehicle (the thing has 256,000+ miles on it!!!:eek: ). A guy I work with offered to sell this to me (he needs to get rid of it), and it looks good. Everything looks good, save that little 'job' thing *sigh*

Ford Suck.

Get a Holden \ GM

Comment

Originally posted by Slamo
      Get a Holden \ GM
      Here here... :)
      Cameron "Mr.Tweak" Wilmot
      Managing Director
      Tweak Town Pty Ltd

Comment

Ford Suck.

Get a Holden \ GM

I'd much rather a Ford or Japanese job than a Holden Crumblydore :shoot3:

"Nothing falls apart quite like a Holden" :laugh:
        What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

hahahahahahahhahahaahahahaha

nice Alb!
          TT Original

Comment

Ford Suck.

Get a Holden \ GM

**slap**

Holdens are absolute **** inferior cars...

American Ford kicks the crap out of Holden...can't say much for Australian Ford thou.....:p

One day I will own a Stang :afro:
            Quick!!….Pack your bags!!…

The Elephants are coming!!…

Comment

go over to http://www.oman-hp.com they have some nice videos of stangs :D
              TT Original

Comment

If your trying to tell me that a Monaro couldn't eat a XR8 for breakfast you are terribly mistaken.

Comment

If your trying to tell me that a Monaro couldn't eat a XR8 for breakfast you are terribly mistaken.

No I wasn't - but at least the XR8 doesn't have oil compression problems that cause $40,000 engines to be ruined :p
                  What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

To keep it short...

wtf?

The Monaro being a coupe…and the XR8 being a sedan…….

You don’t know ****e about cars hey Slamo?

I know for certain that a Herrod XR8 will rip ****e through a HSV equivalent.

Fords V8 coupe is the Mustang…damn nice cars as well. I would take a Mustang over a Holden Monaro.

Personally I think you are terribly mistaken…yet another person that has been brainwashed by the Holden cult…:rolleyes2

Comment

Yes that must be it Moose, I must of been brainwashed by Holdens 21 victories at Bathurst. :p

Comment

Yes that must be it Moose, I must of been brainwashed by Holdens 21 victories at Bathurst. :p
                        ROF!!

We are talking street cars here Slamo...

V8 supercars are hardly standard by a long shot..

Hey Slamo...remember in the early Holden vs Ford days?
                        Holden = VK V8
                        Ford = 2L Sierra...

Ford kicked Holdens arse all the time.

Cosworth Fords are absolutely insane..Holden are **** in comparison...

And because Holden win the V8 supercar challenge here in AUS that makes them the best cars?

I also remember when Holden used to race against Skylines....Holden was left for dead

Once again...Skyline = 2.6L...a lot smaller engine...heavyer car....4WD...heh...w007...go holden :rolleyes2

Australian Fords are pretty crap so far...but that doesn't mean that American fords are...American fords are damn nice....Mustang for example :)

Wait until the release of the next Ford to compete with Holden...it will totally blow them away...

Holden still use pushrod engines...lol
                        The next Ford series will be running DOCH V8's
                        Finally :D

Before you judge cars and how good they are....you first must have the knowledge...:p

Comment

Ford Suck.

Get a Holden \ GM
                          And as for this post Slamo...

ML is wanting to get a small truck by the looks of it...

You tell him to get a Holden....yes....that's fine...but

He lives in USA.....How many Holdens are in USA?
                          Ever seen a small Holden truck?...lol

Ford make very nice small and large trucks...In America it is a big industry over there for Ford...and they are one of the best :thumb:

ML...I would check out your options...they are a damn good truck...but can be a bit heavy on fuel...I am not sure about the V6 model thou..I am only familiar with the V8...and they are very good indeed...I say look around and find one that is the best value :)

Comment

allot of the new fords are kool.

before they were crap.

F-IXED O-R R-EPAIRED D-AILY = FORD'S OLD STUFF.. lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose

And as for this post Slamo...

ML is wanting to get a small truck by the looks of it...

You tell him to get a Holden....yes....that's fine...but

He lives in USA.....How many Holdens are in USA?
                              Ever seen a small Holden truck?...lol
                              I recal saying Holden / GM, not just Holden.

Also, who said I was tlaking about the standard of the American Ford. Australian Ford is the benchmark here Moose as there are no Holdens in the US to rival Ford.

As for engines, have you ever tried to take apart a ford engine Moose? You need more than 10 different sized spanners whereas when taking apart a Holden engine, you need 3.

You ask any mechanic which they prefer?

My auntie also used to work at a Ford factory and she said that the amount of plastic they use in their cars is unbelievable.

Comment

Working...
                              X