Audi Tt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hahahaha or the VL

so when will we be seeing you in one of these cars Tweak?
    TT Original

Comment

Na the Au looks like a piece of **** on wheels but still....... :thumb:

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Tweak

So your one of those people who like the look of a Ford AU? :rolleyes:
        No!!!!!! Not fords

I hate Fords :shoot2:

Comment

**** a TT
          Ugly as hell
          And for 80k you could be driving a damn fast and awesome car

For 60k you can get an SS commondore running 300kw
          Or
          A Ford Herrod XR8 running 330KW which would totally blow the Holden away
          But seeming you are a Holden fan, you would be better off going the Holden.
          Or you could go a luxurious Lexus Soara 3L Turbo for well under 60K
          And those things have balls, and they have all the extras

Comment

The Audi TT In europe has 100 more hp than the amerocan version, and it's all in the software

Comment

Originally posted by XariX
              The Audi TT In europe has 100 more hp than the amerocan version, and it's all in the software
              I wonder what the Australian version has... Maybe it's just American with right wheel steering... :?:

Comment

Originally posted by Moose
                **** a TT
                Ugly as hell
                And for 80k you could be driving a damn fast and awesome car

For 60k you can get an SS commondore running 300kw
                Or
                A Ford Herrod XR8 running 330KW which would totally blow the Holden away
                But seeming you are a Holden fan, you would be better off going the Holden.
                Or you could go a luxurious Lexus Soara 3L Turbo for well under 60K
                And those things have balls, and they have all the extras
                Or a sweet ass 850il BMW :) MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm There is 1 or 2 Twin turbo 850's going around with 660+ Hp and over 700 pounds of torque :eek: :eek: tuned by Dinan

Appart from the M3... this would be my choice in Euro Cars.

Comment

Originally posted by Quicksilver_X

No!!!!!! Not fords

I hate Fords :shoot2:
                  only because you dont know anything about em. Ford 0wn3z j00!:no:
                  [space saving sig]
                  AMD 0wn3z j00!
                  [/space saving sig]

Comment

I got one of them TT's sitting in my garage as we speak. Its not a bad car to drive but i prefer the Z3. Audi TT isnt good to drag with cause of the fact that its turboed, the Z3 has a whole lot more torque. Its a nice car though, im not complaining or anything heh, but it aint mine either. Ummm what else...oh yeah though the turbo is really fun, it doesnt drive all that fast until you completely floor it in like second or third gear and then Wwwooosh! God lord you fly. Fast cars are just plain fun.

-Ferraris own all sports cars, plain and simple :thumb:

(Buy the way it is silver, with a convertible top, looks exactly like the one in the pic, :p)

Comment

Originally posted by The Wizard

yeah

i own 2 fords :D

and MUSTANGS ROCK!!!!!!!!!
                      TT Original

Comment

Originally posted by Dinkus
                        I got one of them TT's sitting in my garage as we speak. Its not a bad car to drive but i prefer the Z3. Audi TT isnt good to drag with cause of the fact that its turboed, the Z3 has a whole lot more torque. Its a nice car though, im not complaining or anything heh, but it aint mine either. Ummm what else...oh yeah though the turbo is really fun, it doesnt drive all that fast until you completely floor it in like second or third gear and then Wwwooosh! God lord you fly. Fast cars are just plain fun.

-Ferraris own all sports cars, plain and simple :thumb:

(Buy the way it is silver, with a convertible top, looks exactly like the one in the pic, :p)
                        HMM 170kw (new E54 3.0L) Z3 non turbo which weighs Kerb mass(kg) 1370kg GVM (kg) 1620

Acceleration - 0-100km/h (secs) 6.4secs
                        Maximum speed (km/h) 229km/h

or
                        125kw Z3 (New E54 2.2L injected 6) which weighs Kerb mass (kg) 1320 GVM (kg) 1570

Acceleration - 0-100km/h (secs) 8.2
                        Maximum speed (km/h) 194

VS (coupe or roadster??)
                        132kw Audi TT (not the quatro) which weighs Kerb mass (kg)1280kg GVM (kg) 1575kg

Acceleration - 0-100km/h (secs) 7.4secs
                        Maximum speed (km/h) 228km/h

or
                        165kw Audi TT Quatro which weighs Kerb mass (kg) 1475kg
                        GVM (kg) 1775kg

Acceleration - 0-100km/h (secs) 6.7secs
                        Maximum speed (km/h) 237km/h

The Base TT wins against the base z3 everytime, even the TT(non quatro) will give the z3 3.0L a run for it's money....

Anyone else find it funny this bloke doesnt know that he has a Quatro??? being the Quatro is the only TT to come as a roadster with the Cabrio style roof???

Keep in mind the TT's are only 1.8L

Edit:- Dude all the ones in the pics are the 2 door coupe, not the roadster with the cabrio style top :confused: :?:

Comment

Originally posted by The Wizard

It's quite amusing how easy it is to get up the nose of a Ford fan... :D

Comment

There are alot people in the netherlands wo drive a TT! I think it's a really nice Car!

Comment

Originally posted by MaDhAtTeR

Or a sweet ass 850il BMW :) MMMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmm There is 1 or 2 Twin turbo 850's going around with 660+ Hp and over 700 pounds of torque :eek: :eek: tuned by Dinan

Appart from the M3... this would be my choice in Euro Cars.

Lexus is nicer than that :D
                              And for 60k you could get a 4.6L Lexus V8 model

Comment

mE PERSONALLY NOT INTO FAST CARS BUT GOOD LOOKING ONES LIKE PORSCHE'S AND BMW's AND STUFF:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Comment

Working...
                                X