Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slamo's Sister
    <center>p.s if u haven't noticed, i am daddy's little angel !! </center>

If you are "daddys little angel" why is he buying you an Astra?..:laugh: :laugh:
    Quick!!….Pack your bags!!…

The Elephants are coming!!…

Comment

if u have a problem with me, instead of telling my brother to tell me i am farked in the head, which are the words u use, i suggest to you that u sort it out with me and for your pleasure i will stop writing in here from now on so @ least a few of u will be happy... and dad's buying me an Astra cuz i want one... alrite

Comment

Originally posted by Slamo's Sister
        if u have a problem with me, instead of telling my brother to tell me i am farked in the head, which are the words u use, i suggest to you that u sort it out with me and for your pleasure i will stop writing in here from now on so @ least a few of u will be happy... and dad's buying me an Astra cuz i want one... alrite

I actually did call you farked in the head last week on MSN, then you blocked me :laugh:

And look here, I would hardly call this "behind your back" :rolleyes:
        http://www.tweaktown.com/vbulletin/s...3&pagenumber=1

Comment

Cheeked my mecanic (uncle) wanted me to sell my corrola and keep my beat up pulsar, because he thought it was the better car but he also knew I needed a newer car and he has worked on my corolla for it's entire life and knew it was a good buy for the price and what i needed it for, + my mechanic I have worked at his business for 2 years, and still work there occasionally so I do know a BIT about cars (only second to computers) and have driven so many I've lost count.

Comment

*NEWS UPDATE*
            olie is now in search of a new car. His car is going to cost more to fix than what it is worth. :(
            Olie is very sad as he needs a car to get to work, school etc.
            :cry: :cry:
            TT Original

Comment

Not good to hear though I bet ya'll be more careful with those gear changes in future. :smokin:
              <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

the guy said that it was gonna happen soon anyway
                that just made it happen sooner.
                TT Original

Comment

Ah, so he's seen how ya drive then. :D

Comment

Have you found a car yet Olie?

Comment

i got my car back on thurs
                      but i broke it yesterday again
                      nothing too serious just a sticky aceelerator that is stauck at 1/2 power
                      i idle at 3000-4000rpm
                      TT Original

Comment

lol...Are you sure you know how to drive? :p

Comment

i know how to drive :)
                          TT Original

Comment

Well I just missed out on another car.....

1984 Subaru SportsWagon, reconditioned engine. For those who don't know, it is essential to have a good engine on an early model Subaru, as they are an "opposing" 4-cyl and bloody hard (and expensive) to work on. The only problem was a crappy ceiling, but hey - $40 from the wreckers and you've got another one.

Asked how much the guy wanted, and he said "My son's just bought it!!!" Crap!!! :cry:

For $350 as well!!! My friend who's a mechanic/car detailer said he would have paid as much as $1000 for it..... oh well **** happens and I'm still looking for another car :cry:
                            What came first - Insanity or Society?

Comment

I'm sure you'll find a replacement eventually Al.

Comment

16yrs ago my exhusbnd and i own a bodyshop...we fix alot of cars... but this one stands out the most....we rebuilt a 68 chev 2dr....for some reason at that time i love wide tires on the back...it was white... beauiful.....one day i drove it all over the place... and not have this happen to me before... i thought i was smart, drove real fast in my driveway saw that my husband had a water cooler in the middle of my driveway.....i slided sideway and miss the thing ....hahahah and it was stuck inbetween two houses.... hahha a blonde thing... thats not all... it over heated....and the engine was raceing.... and get this it was turn off..... my husband just lauf.... becouse i am so green about stuff i thought it was going to blow up.....so now i still remmber and i look and check things out and go slow into stuff....

Comment

Working...
                                X