• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dryadsoul and/or flooding the BG games

Comment

• Yawgm0th and/or wandering off into the wrong forum again :laugh:

Comment

• Minibubba and\or giving out strange (yet somewhat accurate?) custom titles

Comment

• Originally posted by Yawgm0th
          dryadsoul and/or flooding the BG games

You could have stayed & taken my title and/or gone where ya no not and earned your new 1

*at least i'm only a fun loving addict while you seem to be soon to be convicted Sm^cktadian*
          Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

• Dryadsoul and/or being wrong.

*I'm only a smacktard wannabe, not a real smaktard :roll: And that was for my comments in whining

Don't tell minibubba, but I actually like the new title. :shh:

Comment

• The only differance between a wannabe and/or convicted sm^cktard is
              the sound of a gudges gavil

*and could ya print a little larger next time, i'm old enough to be your grand dad. But i do think your shinny new title matches your Avatar quite well. Don't let it tarnish in the humidity of Min's 10,000 lakes. *

Comment

• My print wasn't meant to be readable unless you really want to read it and/or you're wrong again,

*We have more than 10000 lakes (land of 10000 lakes just has a nice ring to it for tourists) and it's not humid ATM. In fact, it makes many deserts look damp due to the harsh cold taking moisture from the air duting the winter. Worse than jugle in the summer though. And since when is Kyle a smacktard?:confused:

Comment

• And i am wrong about what this time???? ANd if ya post small unreadable print people are going to grow curious enough to dig out the Magnifiers
                  as it doesnot warrant crankin up Paint Shop pro for 1 5 word line.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yawgm0th
                    Don't tell minibubba, but I actually like the new title.
                    now that's just sick and/or odd... :yuc:

Comment

• Yawgm0th, i was raised in Iowa, Illinois, and yes i have ice fished in Minnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiisssssoooootttaaaa. ahieght? I even god forbid have family living their that may just be related to you in some hopefully small way. Tell me you don't have any Aunts that happen to be married to Brain surgeons/phychiatrists/exconvicts??????

Comment

• Now that we have trashed and/or duffed this thread.

*shall we just move on? Promise ya can have my title instead*

Comment

• Dryadsoul and/or not using a simple text editor (such as notepad) to view small font.
                          Dryadsoul and/or not keeping the and/or stuff going.
                          Dryadsoul and/or Yawgm0th finding a way to ruin an already pointless thread.

Comment

• We have gone well past and/or beyond pointless.

Comment

• man i haven't been here for a while and/or dyrda got alot of posts

Comment

• Get this place going again and/or buy me lots of candy :D

Comment

Working...
                                X