Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does the Beer Garden Games have a desease???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well,

There is that sort of slow...with less than normal postings..

I was personally talking about the speed in which Tweak Town pages load. I can sit for several minutes before a new page shows...

What's wrong???

My pings seem to be fine everywhere else.

WS..you find someone to finish your shopping, send them my way when you finish with them...gawd I love this season!! :devil win

Comment

I was also referring to the time it takes for the TT pages to load. I'm on dial-up and the online games are loading faster than T Town does. :confused:

If I con someone into finishing my Xmas shopping, I promise to send them your way when I'm done with them. :devil win

Comment

^ Rotsa ruck girlie..............get vouchers, after all they can buy their own pressies that way and everyone is satisfied : peace:

Comment

Originally posted by The Creator
          Whats this? Venturing out of our Role plays my dear? See i told you they won't bite!! :devil: Yeah, all the boards accross the net seemed to have died, the internet BBS curse is spreading! **shudder** Or people may be just getting a life over the christmas period....

:smokin:
          *Laughs* Well of course! Message Boards aren't restricted to only the Roly Playing threads. Besides...with all the people screwing up RP's these days it's a no wonder why posting's slow.

Hmm, about the slow loading times. I didn't realise it until just now, but these pages do take an insane amount of time to load. Perhaps, TT's just got a slow server with too much traffic coming through, you never know. Could be tied up bandwidth. :confused:

Comment

Well I've decided if you ppl don't start playig these games more often I'm going to do a drpeterbright and play by myself continuously. :p

Comment

LOL WS...

I would play if it didn't take so long for the pages to load... On good days I post , on bad days I can't...

One good thing, you will be with the best of company if you play alone : party ha

Comment

LMAO, yes it is taking a hell of a long time for the pages to load lately. :cry:

Comment

Guess your right Wiggo's-sister
                  Just a little while till ya and/or I get the hang of it.
                  I don't feel soo all alone!
                  :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :thumb:

Comment

You'll be up there with the best of them yet!!! :thumb:

Comment

You sure are quick girl, whats really going on?? thanks I'll w

Comment

I'm just letting you get a few in b4 I start posting replies.

Comment

well thanks, but i'm slowing down a bit, and I'm getting SSOO confused, BEER AND/OR BUZZED
                          Beer AND buzzed

Comment

Why..... are you drinking or just mixing up the games?
                            Don't worry we all do that at some stage....lol

Comment

Yah actually, I have been drinking a little, and trying to use more than one window, confusion only by trying to keep up 'which window goes where? and trying to think of stuff.

Comment

I gave up on having so many windows open along time ago, cause it only leads to more confusion. :laugh:

Comment

Working...
                                X