No announcement yet.

The fall of civilisation.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As the woman stood there, Gibusu stared at her, guaking, wow! This one looks nearly exactly like Sylvannah, just stick a few years on her, maybe a bit of bone reconstructure in those cheeks, and those clothes would be worth thousands, but apart from that, they could be sisters!

Shaking his head, not thinking of any consequences Gibusu climbed quickly out of the pool, dismissing the Woman, and shaking himself, as he left the water, the silver attire he was dresssed in seemed to just rid itself of water, becoming nearly perfectly dry in an instant, but before Gibusu was finished staring in amazement at the strange clothes that came with the fusion body, a barrage of arrows flew at him from the trees, his eyes grew wide and moments before the arrows hit him time seemed to slow and he disappeared, appearing in a crouching position next to an elf that sat high in the branches of a tree, with a new arrow loaded into his bow already.

He hadn't even noticed his visitor as his head darted from side to side, scanning the area for his target as all the arrows from the first barrage planted themselves deep in the ground, without the elf noticing Gibusu lightly withdrew one of the sharp arrows from the quiver that the elf held on his back, and held it softly yet firmly behind its ear, "Now, friend....I don't want any violence here today....I just crashed here cause of one of YOUR damned 'toys'!" With his other hand Gibusu took his hand down his shirt and drew out the pendant and showed it to the quiverring elf, upon seeing the pendant the elf's eyes grew wide and he put one arm up in the air in a long, clear voice "Troops, get down, and disarm!"

Through-out the front trees of the forrest that seemed to surround the pool, at least 3 un-seen elves jumped swiftly to the ground from each tree around the lake, fastening the bow to it's back and standing to attention.....

:smokin:

Comment

"Gibusu, wait! Stop!" Sylvannah screamed out. She turned and faced the woman directly looking at her apologetically. "I'm sorry, I must explain, we, Gibusu and myself have been a victim of the pendant's fusion." The woman beckoned them to come closer, having no choice, they agreed. "May I see the pendant?" Sylvannah nodded, Gibusu roughly added "Sylvie, do you really think you should?" "Pipe down, they might know something about it." The woman of holy presence turned the pendant multiple times in her hands. "It is a beautiful piece of work." Sylvannah thought tapping their chin with one finger. "Is there a reversal spell for the fusion...possibly without the lack of clothing?" She blushed at this. "You have been fused?!" An elf blurted out. The woman ignored the last comment by answering "Yes, there is, come with me..." Being led by the woman her clothing flaring out behind her with the calm wind, spreading a sweet fragrant smell of flowers. Sylvanna and Gibusu in their current state followed the woman back through the thick wood. Coming to a halt at a small village, well hidden and fenced off from the real world, secluded.

ooc: Sorry, I have to finish this one tomorrow. I've been kicked off the computer :( ...Anyway, Merry Christmas everyone.

Edit: Again, Christmas passes me by again, like a normal day, just with the except of the most fattiest food I've ever seen. God bless Christmas...the story of Christ lives on :)

ic: "...Come in." The woman said bluntly, opening a large wooden door and ushered the fused figure inside. The house was so modest in size, the furniture was that of an undeveloped world, but so beautifully crafted nevertheless. Carefully seating themselves of log shaped chairs, so strangely comfortable. They spoke almost no words at all. At once with the guards of the village gone, the young woman, not much older then Sylvannah herself, spoke in an unusual tongue. It was a smooth flowing speech, like she was making an incantation of some sorts. She sat calmly in her seat Sylvannah noticed. Her blue eyes temporarily concealed to concentrate. Her words soothed and healed what pains they felt in their minds. Leaving the pair to drift off unsuspectingly to sleep. Dozing quietly in their seats, they never realised what had happened.

Waking to the morning sun birds, many hours from first arriving at the small and beautiful house, Sylvannah and Gibusu both rose to look each other in face. "Well then, I see, that it is 'I' again that manages to put things right. Good to see that you still live..."

Comment

Gibusu swiftly lifted the sheets and saw his body covered in a long sliken robe..."What's this? Silk, errrrgh!" he rose from the bed in which he lay, letting the robe hang down and run along the ground behind him as he walked. he ran his hands over the material, taking in his knotted muscles, and groaned as he cracked his neck.....at least it was black, they did have SOME taste at least!

He turned to the bed in which Sylvannah lay in accros the room, he was struck in awe as she brought her legs out from under the sheets and stood delicatelly on the floor, she now wasn't dressed in the usual 'mens' attire that he was used to seeing her in, she didn't have the usual jeans, and leather jacket, instead she was now draped in clothes that rivalled that of royalty, although her clothes too were of the same make as the clothes that Gibusu had, hers were of a glowing silver texture, and clung to her body perfectly, showing her curves with the most alluring sense, Gibusu shook his head when he realised that he had been staring in shock for quite a while, and brought his head up to her eyes, "It seems your friends have given us some new clothes." With a wink Gibusu added cheekily, "The 'woman's' clothes look suits you babe...."

With this he left the house to breath in the sweet aroma's that filled the air with a smile, as his tail wagged happily behind him, lifting the robe off the ground behind him, with a relaxed sigh he leapt backwards and landed softly on the roof of the house and sat down and watched the sun rise. He then felt something that had been there the whole time un-noticed....he reached inside his shirt and pulled out the pendant, wow! They let me keep it....

Comment

"I feel as though I've been stripped of all dignity." Sylvannah refering to her robes, looking down smoothing the material against her. Strangely soft, shimmering. It was definitely pretty. Pulling herself to the mirror, leaning against the chest of drawers, looking back at was someone quite different to herself. Her hair hung at a very odd length, though it was usually tied up high on her head it lay quite full just past her shoulders. She carried also a glow and radiance that shocked her. Obviously it just occured to her that she was of course female. "...Wow, I actually look okay in a dress..." Sylvannah couldn't remember the last time she was in dress, if she ever owned any. It was just easier to portray herself as male, but her current image shocked her, moved her and even somewhat frightened her. "Why, I look like that woman that showed us in!" The resemblance was uncanny. She shied away from the mirror, deceptive thing...

A small window bared its space against the left wall facing her. Covered with only sheer silk, light filtered in softly, gently the effect it gave was a mysterious one. The sun slowly creeping up along the horizon above the thick wood of evergreen trees. Sylvannah sighed sadly, she never understood what it was to be homesick. Leaving everything behind because of circumstances that were completely out of control baffled her. Though now she sat disheartened. The out-of-place pair, were not in familiar territory. Unknown of their place, their situation, one could not help but feel that way. Lost, not afraid, but being repressed in a difficult place. Edging the curtain only a few inches, the rusty sky lurked upwards a fair distance with it's golden semi-circle being it's only source. It was a most pleasurable sight. A few peaceful moments between the woman and the sunrise, were blocked with a small figure jumping off from the roof. It had a roaming tail, though unidentifiable, until it came a little closer to the window and tapped. With a few hollow tapping noises against the glass, Sylvannah saw Gibusu looking at her, raising an eyebrow and tilting his head. It was a curious, but almost an unknown expression... She gathered herself quietly, taking her time. She looked down and groaned. Picking up the dress trailing along the ground, she gruffly picked it up in her arms and made her way outside. Gibusu ran towards the door before she touched the doorknob, opening it ushering her outside. "There will be a meeting soon, I think. We should see the High Priestess again." She said, roughly pulling the dress behind her.

Comment

As Gibusu sat fiddling with the pendant he heard something that seemed out of place in this surrounding, a roar it shook the ground and the roof that he stood on, although this was shortly followed by the echo of a squeel from the oppostie direction, minutes later he saw a prestene woman perched upon a horse with a struggling beast being towed behind her bulking horse, chains of insanities being thrown at the beasts captor, a moments later he heard quiet sobs coming down the same street and a small girl with her hands tied was carried limp over the shoulders of a group of older Elves, but what came next made Gibusu burst out laughing a large box was tied with many ropes and nets and was being bodily dragged along the ground as if it were a dangerous weapon, he watched the sight with interest until one of the last elves that passed called up to him, "Oi! You theres a meeting! The high priestess wants you two there, be prepared!" The elf ran off to catch up...

Gibusu ****ed his head to the side, and hopped off the roof with a shrug, noticing that Sylvannah was already at the window when he came to it, she stared at him strangely, Gibusu replied with a smile and a tap of the window, she shook her head as if returning her thoughts, and smiled back, she then rushed off, Gibusu brought his head closer to the window and laughed as she struggled to drag her dress with her, and then he saw she was heading to the door and rushed around quickly and opened it for her with a bow, she exited the building with a breif smile and a nod, then went back grumpily to trying to arrange her dress.

He followed her tightly talking to her as politely as he could think, she sure did look stunning in that dress, although she was ruffling it quite dreadfully with all her arranging, but her hair looked amazing, he had seen pictures of Nymph's from some of the southern lands, Gibusu couldn't help thinking how similar she seemed to them dressed like this....

His head clicked from side to side quickly scanning the area, argh! None of these dammed houses have gardens! He looked deeper, trying to peer through windows as he passed, aha! He saw an ornate vase sitting on a table in a house that they passed, it sounded like a bolt of lightning had struck the ground as he left, a breif second he was back as the glass from the window hit the ground, he smiled at his own speed, it could come in useful sometimes.

Sylvannah turned around in with a shocked look on her face, "What was that sound?" She looked behind Gibusu as they kept walking, and saw the small crater where he had left from, and then she brought her eyes back to him with a sharp accusing look deep in her eyes as she searched his eyes with hers.

Gibusu simply answered by holding the hand with the flowers out to Sylvannah, and quickly wiped a blade of glass from his hand that had stuck there with a smile, "Flowers for the lady?"

Comment

Sylvannah ignored Gibusu for only a second. "What is that commotion over there?" pointing out to where a crowd gathered. The prisoners appeared to be a young girl, with...blue hair? and a odd looking storage chest with many legs. "Prisoners..." Sylvannah murmured. "...But, she is so young. She can't be more then 18." Sylvannah shook her head. Turning around again she saw Gibusu's disappointed face. Sylvannah smiled brightly. "Oh Gibusu darling, don't be like that. I DID hear you." Kissing him lightly on the cheek she thanked him and took the flowers from him, smelling their delicate aroma. "They're beautiful. I love them." They both travelled to the nearest building, being the biggest. The guards at the door stopped them. "You must greet the High Priestess in your best appearances..." looking at Sylvannah up and down. Gibusu frowning at him with a hard look, about to respond to the mans 'rudeness.' A loud shout came out from the doors. "Show them in, fool!" The woman rang out. "Yes! At once." He nervously gave a look of apology before opening the door.

As the door opened, almost a new world emerged, so lavish, yet...it was the very same room that they resided that day before. "...but..." Sylvannah began. "Light can be deceiving, can it not? I mean to ask you about your pendant." Looking at Gibusu curious, with an equal tone. "It doesn't belong to me, it is..." "Yes, I realised. She looks very much like me when I was younger." The woman interrupted, keeping her voice steady, calm. Sylvannah though for a moment, totally disregarding the High Priestess. "Who are those people out there. That young girl could not have commited a crime that great..." Sylvannah inquired. "The young girl has trespassed on these lands." The priestess answered. "And we have done the same. How does that make it different?" Sylvannah fought. "You would have suffered the same fate had it not been for your foolish friend here." Turning her attention to Gibusu. "Foolish! I..." "Gibusu, shut up! This isn't the time to be settling your pride." Again looking at the elf priestess, she stopped. "You have no concerns for the prisoners right now..." Sylvannah flared up in anger, heat rising into her face. "I may NOT be concerned, High Priestess, but the girl needs a fair trial at least. To be chained at such an age is a fate worse then death!" She gritted her teeth in anger. Getting up off her feet she walked around the room, pacing. "Then it is a fate well deserved!" the woman stood with her eyes cooly staring back at Sylvannah. Not standing the woman's reasoning any longer she left the house, leaving Gibusu to sit in his confusion.

Comment

Gibusu watched as Sylvie left in a huff, then brought his eyes back to the High Priestess, at first glance yesterday he had thought she would look nearly exactly like Sylvie if she straightened up a bit, but now that he inspected her closer there was something not quite right, he couldn't put his finger on it, it was like it kept moving just as he looked at it, it puzzled him but he quickly lost interest and stood up off the bench that he was leaning on and walked over to a passage to the side of the room.

He breathed in deeply and sighed, mmmmm....it had been quite a while now since he had had a good feed! He came to the end of the hall way and was blocked by two swift gaurds as they stepped out of the shadows, "What business do you have in here monkey boy?" Gibusu's eyes flared and he flinched at their words, his right claw came up and then went back down quickly in a clenched fist, he snarled at them, "I want food Fairy man...." he winked at the reaction he got as the elf went to reach for his arrows when his companion put a hand on his arm to stop him, and whispered in his ear, then he stopped and let Gibusu through with a grimace.

Gibusu stepped through the door and looked around the large dining room he had entered and spotted where the lovely aroma's were coming from, he licked his lips as he moved his way to the long table that was stacked high with food of all kinds and makes, although he couldn't put his eyes on anything that resembled meat......with a shrug he still dug in, grabbing the things that smealt, and looked the best, grabbing a small plate he grabbed the food that he wanted and placed it on his plate. and going to sit at the nearest table to start and entreé.

He heard laughter and heavy footsteps coming closer, then a large boom as a large group of Elves, decked out in some of the best armour and military finery he had even seen, it even made Gibusu raise his eye brows, he even felt urged to comment before the group looked up and saw him and called out, "Hey who said a monkey can eat in here?" although Gibusu's heart nearly beat through his chest he just gritted his teeth and doubled his grip on his cutlery, "Hey boys, monkey man here don't wanna talk?" The 'leader' of the group walked up swiftly on light feet and wrapped his hand around Gibusu's tail and gave it a hard yank, "Whats wrong boy? Cat got your....." his sentence trailed into a grunt as he tryed to pull his hand away from Gibusu's tail as it wrapped its way around his arm.

"Fairy man, you touched my tail...no no no! You PULLED my tail! Now my companion is one of you freaks, so i won't kill you, but you do realise i can't let this hand go with you...." Gibusu didn't even turn from his meal as he talked, but his tail gave a sharp and strong pull back as it was wrapped around the Elves wrist, there was a sickening pop mixed in with the sound of tearing flesh and bone as the elf screamed.

Gibusu put a spoonfulf of food in his mouth a quietly chewed, letting the severed hand drop to the floor with a thump.....

Comment

Sylvannah heard a loud shrieking scream from the inside the house behind her. Her anger dissolved into suspicion. Her feelings of accusation was finally confirmed when an elvish soldier ran outside the building with a blood curdling scream with his fellow comrades ran in pursuit of him. The man leaving a thick trail of blood in his tracks. Looking up at him, Sylvannah gauped at which was now a free-flowing ruby fountain from a stub, previously his hand. Her eyes widened and she was quick to bring up her hand to her mouth. "Ergh...I'm going to be sick!"

Running in a quick fashion, following the bloody trail left behind, she found herself in the kitchen. Finishing with a puddle of the man's blood on the white-tiled floor and the remnants of his hand. She was not surprised at who sat there throughly enjoying his afternoon snack. "Gibusu! Was that totally necessary? Get off there, we need to find those prisoners, I think they can help us!" Sylvannah urgently pulled at his sleeve. Gibusu stopped eating for a moment and looked up at her shocked. "Bruut Silfie!" he replied with his mouth full. "Don't talk with your mouth full and but nothing! Come on!" He gave her an angered look.
                  "Okay fine, I'm going to find them, don't go wondering off!" She ran out in the direction, which she'd come.

She inquired to the nearest guard just outside the building. "Where is the prison, holding the tresspassers?" She asked hastily, breathing heavily. "Just over there, milady" The guard pointed to a stone structure a few metres away. Bearing no mark, just a small turret and gaps left as windows. She continued her hunt for the young girl. Breathlessly and without delay she worked herself toward the structure, dodging all things from wild mongoose to stray branches only millimetres from knocking her out cold.

Sylvannah groaned in exasperation. A large guard stood in her way. There was not much time, she knew that if she tarried any longer the prisoners life would be in danger. "Let me through!" She shouted, pushing the guard aside with all her force. Picking up her trailing dress and carrying it with her she pilfered a fire lantern lining the wall on her left. The sound of her footsteps on cold stone stayed hurried, the pain was unfelt but the creases on her forehead and the concentration on her face showed her strain. However her chase was stopped with the sound of a resonant bomb. The blast threw her backwards, making her fall with a short yelp. When she recovered the door to the cell at the far end crumbled killing the two guards watching over the door. Sylvannah gasped and fell back into the shadows to watch.

Three figures emerged from that cell, one of course being the girl with the strange coloured hair, a tall daemon of a staggering height with large horns on his head and a large storage chest with many legs. "Such a strange looking party" Sylvannah whispered to herself. Staring on, she watched the large figure with the horns, warble himself into an elf, gasping again in the background she wondered how anyone could have such an ability. He then proceeded to change and warp his two companions into an equivalent to the same race. A loud scream from the box emerged as his new form ran at a lightning speed...straight into the wall. Sylvannah blew out her cheeks to refrain from laughing. She ignored everything else that happened and decided that she was to eventually come forward as she'd witnessed everything.

She emerged from her hiding place, running towards them. "Wait! I've already seen everything! I know who you are!" She yelled out to them, just before they took off out into the wood. The large daemon cursed under his breath. "Please stop, they will certainly kill you." She said. the girl muttered something under her breath to the daemon attentive to the young girl before she replied. "Where is your companion?" The blue-haired girl responded. Sylvannah sighed and shook her head "Stuffing his face most likely." The girl looked back at her with a baffled look. "'Stuffing his face?' I've never heard that expression before."
                  "I meant that he is eating everything in sight." Sylvannah corrected herself. The daemon looked coldly at her then turned to say "You have no business with us, woman, what do you want?" the elf woman equalled his stare with harshness "Have it your way, you obviously seem to have everything in control. Your death is imminent." She answered, almost sure he was taking them to their death. She ran off again almost in total rage at this time.

"Argh, I wont stand for it any longer. I'm going to follow them and I'll do everything to get Gibusu to come with me if I have to butcher him and carry him in my backpack!" She dashed off back towards the kitchen.

Comment

Gibusu swiftly finished his third helping, he went to wipe his mouth on his sleeve, but stopped himself quickly, remembering to save the fine material that he was covered in, instead he looked both ways and tilted his head, wiping his mouth on the table cloth with a smile. He leaned backwards and slapped his stomach with a smile, he hadn't felt this full for quite a while, pity there wasn't any icecream, he looked around with an anxious look on his face, and then sighed not seeing any among the many delicasscies.

Gibusu jumped up on the seat quickly and stepped backwards, falling back off the seat, bouncing off the floor with a happy jig, he stepped backwards, his tail reaching out, seemingly of its own accord, and swiping a jug of water off the long table that held the food, and tipping the contents down Gibusu's throat, he looked over his shoulder after he finished, smacking his lips happily, excellent, now his meal was finished!

He turned his body around and faced the door, as he stepped forwards, his body seemed to nearly instantly fall into its usual dance as he moved, he threw the doors open, letting the fresh, beautiful air flow into his lungs, he moved out moving his body in quick jerking motions across the ground in fast, rythmetic movements as he listened to the music that played in his mind, he then noticed Sylvannah walking up to him with a determined look on her face, as she neared she grabbed him by the collar and literally dragged him back in the direction that she had came, Gibusu smiled at the direct-ness of the move she had made...

As they continued walking, Gibusu realised that they seemed to be following a treo of elves that were walking a quick pace towards the trees, they seemed strangely out of place but he couldn't see what it was that triggered that thought..... Putting both feet on the ground, Gibusu easily brought the girl to a stop, as she struggled to continue pulling him he smiled and stood, and started to walk, this time he was the one dragging her until she let go of his neck and started walking beside him, he turned his head with a smile, "You don't honestly think you could drag me like a dog did you babe? Anywho, i figured out these three is who you were following...."

He picked up the pace, and appeared beside the female appearance elf and rested his elbow on her shoulder, smiling into her face, showing all of his pointed bottom teeth, "So where are you off to good lookin?"

Comment

Watching the strange man with the tail flirt so publicly set Sylvannah's teeth on edge. It was enough to do it to her, but now it just irritated her. Well, she had to be honest for the young girl to take his attention away from her made her feel somewhat jealous. She didn't show it however, but let a calm and cold stare reverberate from her face, despite her feelings. Shaking her head in disapproval she watched his roving eye travel over the poor girl, now blushing quite violently. The daemon watched the girl from afar and let out his anger upon Gibusu. Obviously the daemon had feelings for the girl, but it was none of her business. "Don't tell me mate, your Gibusu? Right monkey boy? Leave us alone, stop thinking with what SHOULD be between your legs, but by the way you dance, obviously ISN'T and leave us alone you idiot....". The tall horned figure cursed Gibusu letting the fire in his eyes burn readily. ...I think he's a good dancer...

Sylvannah left the two to fight to check up on the girl. "Are you okay? I'm sorry, he's usually like that, you're quite attractive for someone so young." She smiled down at her. The girl not too sure what to say never lifted her eyes from the ground, but she smirked her cheeks dimpling. "Oh...so, Sylvannah, you think he's a good dancer?" The blond woman looked at the blue haired girl , turned elf in wonder. "How did you know? Wait! Come to think of it, how do you know our names?" Sylvannah tilted her head and showed a look of total earnest. The girl said nothing, but simply tapped the side of her head. She looked at the girl searching her face. "Telepathy? But I thought no one was able to have such a gift! Well, it is only fair, but if you know our names, you must tell me yours." The girl suddenly lifted her head to look up at Sylvannah showing off her dazzling green eyes. She was, Sylvannah noticed, impeccably beautiful, there was no doubt in her mind. "Astarté Talos." She answered simply. Sylvannah amused at her expression as she turned to her companions. Astarté sighed deeply. "This is Malone and Luggage." She pointed first at the daemon, then the elf wondering around in circles in a daze, troubled with walking.

Sylvannah snapped out of her conversation and looked at the dueling males. Not surprised they were almost ready to spill blood at any moment. "Wait!" She shouted, distracting everyone. "This isn't the time to be fighting over ability and brute strength. We need information. We came here in a strange way and we wish to make it back, but we are unable to do so without assisstance. Do you know anything about this pendant?" She pulled Gibusu roughly from Malones collar and flicked the pendant from inside his shirt and revealed it. She was unable to make out the expressions shown by the three prisoners, but she was almost sure they knew something about it.

Comment

The power room's door slowly lifted. From out of the portal sepped a man. Decked out in a rather casual set of navy jeans and a black muscle shirt with a torn white singlet above it, he strode out fearlessly into the wreckage of the room. Signs of a struggle were obvious and judging from the husks of four-burnt out bronze robots, his target had managed to elude him, for now. He had recieved a job from some faceless overlord to bring back what was his, a golden mannequin of some sort. The price was right and the mission looked to be a cake-walk. However, it now seems that the target may be harder to bag than first thought. Walking up to the central tank, cracked glass and spilled liquids signalled that whatever was kept in there has probably escaped. Twisting around to see the strewn parts of the bronze machines, it looked as though they didn't stand a chance. They were exact copies of the target and possible accomplice. Unfortunately, they proved no match for the real thing, like the giant T-Rex before it. Rubbing his hand past his spiky black hair, he touched the solid blast visor resting on his forehead over his eyes. The hazy green screen of the sat-uplink beamed in front of his eyes. It seems that this 'puppet' hadn't been gone for long, hurriedly making it's way out of the complex just now. A smirk crossed the bounty hunter's face. Raising his visor, he withdrew a small handle from it's clip on his belt. Spinning it in his palm for a few scant seconds, he quickly grasped it firmly in his hand and put two fingers from his off-hand over it's cover. He 'pulled' out a crackling blue blade of stable plasmic energies at 1.25 metres length and made some swift swishes at the air before him, the lance cutting out azure trails in the blade's wake. "Maybe this target will provide some sport after all" the man cackled. With an instant motion, the warrior whipped out some very large swings of his blade at the pile of machine parts and at the large power tank, causing both to splinter and smoulder from the force, heat and impact of the sonic blade. "That wimpy machine won't stand a chance!". Withdrawing the blade with the click of a button, the hunter pressed a small remote on his belt, which instantly relocated him topside, in a secret garage. In it's center was his transportation of choice: a sleek crimson hovercycle with attached storage sidecar. Carefully putting his weapon back in place, he lowered his visor again and sat atop the menacing vehicle. Noting the co-ordinates of the blipping red dot on his map, the man known as 'Guren' kicked his bike into gear, the garages doors creaking open, Guren sped out of the covert cage and dashed onto the streets, eager in his hunt.

Comment

Working...
                        X