No announcement yet.

The fall of civilisation.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Noticing something that he had missed early as he shoved the breadroll into his mouth, HA! I got to keep my tail! Excellent, and by god its long! It has to be at least 6 foot long! He just loved the new fur that covered it as well, the pretty Glowing white fur suited it much more then the gothic black that had odorned it before, he brought it round and waved it in his own face admiring it, being much more used to controlling a tail then Sylvannah his balance was much better being able to utilize the tail in his walking, he didn't stumble as he walked.

As the tail continued to wave and jirk playfully, "Look babe, i got to keep the tail, cool, huh? Wonder what else this body can do?" Without stumbling once Gibusu leapt into the air fluently, whipped out his tail and shoved it straight through the bricks above the door, a large smile spreading accross his face at the immense strength that even the tail held, as he threw the body out of the door and up accross the street, he chewed and swallowed the last piece of bread roll innocently "Sorry about your door babe, i'll get that fixed up for ya, soon, just have to test this lovely body out! Now please don't try and take control while i'm doing anything, i don't really want to get hurt!"

"You son of a.....If you even THINK about doing anything wrong, argh!" The frontful angry voice of Sylvannah pushed its way through clenched teeth, but Gibusu laughed at the hint of terrofied fear that rode on her voice.

Gibusu landed the body neatly on the side of a building and walked proudly along it, his long tail cutting the air into pieces as it flicked from one side to the other, his long stride taking lots of ground as he stretched his legs, trying to get them warmed up, this was going to really tax the body, whether Sylvannah liked it or not!

Malone lifted one hand, and put it on the side of his head, cracking his neck, next he jumped up and down on the spot , clearing the air of about 4 - 5, he chuckled at the height he could get with some simple jumps like this, he soon began to turn his head, trying to take in the surrounding area, he didn't want to miss the roof again, he tensed the knotted muscles that covered his legs and jumped as high as he could, he let out a hurried gasp as he noticed wisps around his head, by the gods! I'm in the bloody clouds!

As the began their downward descent his mouth opened and let out a long squeel, his eyes swivelled downwards, trying to actually LOOK at his mouth, then it clicked, and it only made him laugh harder as the fall picked up even more speed, as Sylvannah kept screaming. Gibusu hit the roof of the house and breifly stopped in a crouch before the roof gave way and he plummeted down onto the top floor of the building, he was now perched on top of a high fridge of a retail store.

He nodded grasciously at the stunned owner of the store as he gawked up at the un-orthadox intruder, with a shake of his head, the owner reached under the bench and quickly withdrew a long barreled shot-gun, wide-eyed Gibusu leapt again, clearing himself as both barrels were un-loaded at the spot where he had just stood. Again another burst of squeeling cut off as he hit the roof of the neighbouring building, although this time the roof held....with nothing more then a few cracks.

"HA! If you think that was good babe, get ready, that was just a warm up! ONE! TWO! No please stop, that wasn't good it was bloody.....THREE!"Gibusu simply disappeared, large craters in the top of buildings, cars, trucks and freeeways just seemed to open out of nowhere, followed by nothing more then what seemed a loud, long squeel, which soon fled off in the opposite direction.

Gibusu saw the corner store coming too late and tryed to slow himself down by trying to jump backwards, to on-lookers all around all that seemed to happen is the pavement explode with a young....uhmmm person? In the middle of it, although, Gibusu kept travelling, thinking of nothing more to do he just stuck both feet out in front of him as the wall rushed up at incredible speeds, but what surprised him the most is he just kept going, straight through the wall, but without a scratch or bruise! He came to a hard rest on the opposite wall, knocking a chip stand flying as he slumped to the floor.

He rose on perfect legs and looked around happily, nearly bouncing up and down, his tail bobbing and swishing, knocking countless things flying. Gibusu looked around the store innocently, ahhh! Excellent, its closed, he thought of one thing.......free food! Trying to look around for the best form of food, his eyes fell upon his favourite cuisine.

He lightly jumped accross the room and landed next to the freezer, throwing the lid open and grabbing the largest container he could and went outside to savour his treat, he sat heavily on the pavement, and started to slowly eat his carton of ice-cream....

:smokin:

Comment

"Caramel? Well, at least you have decent taste." "Why what's wrong with my taste babe? Wait, don't answer that." Gibusu quickly shoved a large spoonful of icecream into their mouth before she could say anything. "I said: 'Don't answer that!' why do females always talk?" Gibusu said frustrated "Well, babe it would be because I hate you, but in reality it's really because it's a female thing. They like to 'Express Inner Grief'" He laughed loudly "Oh yes, that's quite literal in our case" Sylvannah let out a snarl. Gibusu threw another spoonful of ice cream in their mouth. Sylvannah quickly took control and spat the ice cream out onto the pavement and laughed. "Now, I see. I think I'm starting to like this!" He took over and looked down completely shocked as the melted light brown puddle below them "Aw, now THAT was a waste, what did you do that for." "I'm sick of fighting with you, can we go now?" Sylvannah asked through a tired voice. "Okay..." He quickly grabbed the empty carton of ice cream and threw it into the nearby bin. "Take us home." She demanded. "Like I did before? No can do, I just ate a whole carton of ice cream." He held their stomach and patted it lightly.

Sylvannah was left taking control to walk back. The streetlamps now lit the footpath much more effectively now that it was dark. It was amusing as the two of them walked down the street watching the curious stares of the local townspeople. Gibusu chuckled lightly under his breath. "Ha! Looks like we're a hit" "No, we'd be more likely to GET hit." They turned the next corner to her house, she turned and stared at the still damaged garage door and punched it heavily. "I hate that door." She stormed into the house slamming the door behind her. By this time, their thoughts were very similar in shape. "I'm tired." They both said simulataneously. "Hmm okay, looks like my bed tonight I suppose." Sylvannah said. "Well what if..." "Well, we'll be asleep by then so nothing will happen, I'm tired, goodnight." She opened the door to the bedroom and heard the sound of falling plaster from the walls and above the door. "You oughta fix that." Sylvannah said lazily. "Hmm...yeah." Gibusu yawned. Sylvannah didn't bother to change and pulled the covers straight over the two of them. "Goodnight." She repeated. "Yeah, you too." They feel instantly into a deep sleep.

The next morning Sylvannah awoke first and she screamed. She sat up completely straight in her bed. "Oh my gosh! I'm not wearing anything!" Gibusu groaned raising his arms out to stretch as he yawned loudly. "What? What's wrong?"

Comment

Gibusu sat lazily up, the pendant slapping light against his bare fur. It then clicked in his head, he wasn't wearing anything, he turned his head to the panicing girl, seeing her completely naked also, he shrugged, "Hey babe, you've got nothing to complain about," He yawned casually, and stood with absolutely no attempt to cover anything, with one last look at the girl, his eyes moving up and down the length of her body as she scrabbled for clothing, he walked out the door, calling back from the hall, "Too late beautifully, i've already seen everything!"

He continued laughing until he was back into the bathroom, where his old clothes still laid crumpled on the floor, he slipped his pants on, and jumped up and down, totally rejuveinated after his good sleep.....he walked back into Sylvannah's room while she was still trying to find a shirt to put on, as he entered she threw a pillow, when he dodged that quite easily, he collected a heavy boot to the stomach, hurled in her angry fit.

Gibusu winded from the steel capped boot stumbled backwards then stood and in wheezing breaths, "You wouldn't happen to have a shirt i can borrow would you?"

She pointed one anger shaken finger at a cupboard behind him...Gibusu turned and threw the doors open, after a long search he found what he was looking for, a bright red, satin shirt, he put it on and loved it, the cool material pressing tightly against his fur felt good.

He turned back to the girl, as she was doing up the last buttons of her shirt, "This pendant of your's owes me a lot of money for that suit! But possibly the sight it blessed me with this morning should pay for them!" He winked at her and leaned against the bedroom door....

Comment

"How can you say that! Firstly, I didn't intend for that to happen. Secondly, I still hate you." She glared at him as he leaned so confidently upon her bedroom door. He smiled brightly and examined her almost like he was undressing her with his eyes. "W-w-why are you looking at me like that?" She stammered. "It was your fault that this all happened..." She walked towards the door completely ignoring him, as she tried to grab for the handle he blocked her way. "Let me out." She ordered calmly avoiding his glance. He didn't move at all, but he looked at her in such a way that it made her uncomfortable. Sylvannah shifted and walked back and forth inside that tiny room constantly moving herself. She didn't like the idea of him staring at her everytime she moved. "Please let me through, I don't want to throw anymore at you." He continued to smile stupidly at her. "Come on, what's your problem?" She yelled at him.

"Argh, forget it!" She ran over to the bed and remade it, lying on top of it after she neatly folded the blankets. "I'm going to lie here until you decide to get out of the way." She stared up at the ceiling and almost started to drift off again, she shook herself violently and sat up, glaring at Gibusu who still stood there. "Dammit, I'm not here to play with you right now. There are times, yes when I am willing to let it slide, but right now...I don't want to play, I'm irritable, hungry and I need a shower." She walked towards him again and tried to push past him only having him stare up at her strangely. "What's...wrong with you anyway? You've been so strange since we woke up. ...I didn't scare you did I? I'm sorry." She said apologetically.

Comment

Gibusu stood there patiently looking at the girl as she glared at him, daggers in her eyes, then a smile crossed his face, he leaned forwards, and sniffed her noisly, making it clear what he was doing, he quickly recoilded dramatically and bounced out of her way, "Phew! Your right beautiful, you certainly do need a shower!"

With a wink Gibusu watched her as she walked swiftlly out the door, "Yeah if your gonna be makin food, i'll be in for that too.....wait a sec, nah, why the hell do you NEED food anyway, don't you remember last night? Ahhh bugger it, i'll just make ya something, i'll have it ready when your out of the shower. Don't scowl like that, hey i've got 3 hands!" His tail picked up and waved at her over his shoulder, "Of course i can cook, spending most of my life on this planet has certainly made me a good cook with the materials needed!"

With this he just bounced off down the hall way and quickly jumped over the kitchen bench, landing proudly in the middle of the kitchen, his tail whipped out quicker then the eye can see and grabbed the apron which hung on the oven, and as he turned tied it quickly behind his back, before the knot was barely finished, he was bounding into action, and by the time the girl finally came out of the Bathroom in a large burst of steam that filled the entire hallway......she came out soon later, with tight blue jeans, a white shirt and a towel wrapped tightly around her long hair.

Gibusu came around the counter and stood proudly in her way, as she came closer he held out his hand and bowed, she gently put her hand in his and he kissed it gently, "Dinner is served my dear," He led her to the long table that was near the kitchen, he gently pulled out the chair and let her sit down.

First he brought out one laden tray and placed it at her place, and proudly removed the cover, revealing the first course of the meal, as she ate the food down quickly Gibusu watched proudly from the kitchen, noisily eating an apple, enjoying the sight of someone liking his food, 3 courses later and the after completeing the dishes Gibusu returned to the table and seated himself heavily next to her, "Now that wasn't so bad now was it?"

Comment

"Mmm, rather impressive! I'm actually satisfied for once in my life. You cook exquisitly for someone who steals ice cream cartons from empty stores for a living." Sylvannah said as she get up from her seat. Gibusu indicated for her to stay seated, she stared up at curious. "Why in such a helpful mood all of a sudden?" She laughed. He looked back at her smiling away, in response she raised an eyebrow at him. She watched him with interest as he worked himself through her kitchen. She suddenly had nostalgic thoughts and missed having a tail for some strange reason. his tail moved about happily and was being used almost quite like the two of his other hands which worked busily, madly washing dishes. She cross-examined the small man working himself so excitedly, she wondered how he could be so energetic at the most annoying of times. She shook her head and rested on the table waiting for him to finish, as he refused to let her help. Suppose he isn't that bad for company, just got a short fuse that I need to break...

He nudged her slightly some time later to wipe the table down with a damp cloth, then sat down next to her after he'd completely cleaned everything. Just for fun she decided to inspect the kitchen. Sylvannah didn't have to go far to realise that he'd done a spectacular job. Of course the result left her speechless. He knows how to clean! Thank you!!!!! She ran over to him and hugged him tightly without saying anything. She smiled let go of him, leaving him standing completely flabbergasted. She laughed lighty, turned on her stereo, playing the same music that he'd left in the machine the day before. She ran towards the couch and jumped over the back of it to land softly within the cushions, relaxed and let the music take over her mind.

Comment

Gibusu raised en eye-brow at the hasty retreat at which the girl had made, a hug like that and then she goes to sleep, he kept staring and then chuckled lightly, jogging up to the couch and doing a simple samoursault over it, his tail wrapping around the girls waist as he went , pulling her to her feet as he landed, "This is not music to sleep to my dear, i was setting a bad example yesterday, this is music to dance to of course...." He raised one long finger and shook it from one side to the other in a sarcastic, repremanding way as his smile widened.

Noticing her reluctance to move he once again raised his eye-brow, "Now your NOT going to tell me you can't dance are you?" As he continued his questioning stare the young woman broke away from the hold of his tail, and swiftly moved the furniture back out of the way, pushing the couch back into the kitchen and lifting the coffee table up and placing it beside the couch, then turning back to Gibusu with a devious smile, "Decide for yourself...." She gripped his hands in the leading postition, he chuckled at her forwardnesses of her move, they slowly began to move to the slow beats of Beethoven as the song was just getting warmed up.

Gibusu was surprised at the grace, and yet precision at which the girl moved at, nearly out stepping him in many occasion's, as the music speeded up so did the pair, working in unision, as the pair worked to the music Gibusu started to get really into the music, feeling no need to keep his eyes open with such a talented partner, he closed his eyes and wrapped his tail tightly around her waist as he held her hands gently, yet firmly.

The room seemed to disappear as the pair moved, dancing on nothing by air and the music itself, this was the closest Gibusu had felt to anyone, for the longest time, he felt amazing. Time stretched out, they seemed to be there for hours, the two becoming one, in another form of fusion, the young elvish girl's hair billowing out behind her like some mystic cape, Gibusu's hair strangely staying perfectly put, wrapped down his back while they moved wildly around the floor, the pair matching eachother's speed and grace perfectly.

As they moved the pendant which Gibusu wore started to glow an eery orange color, although the pair didn't even seem to notice as they moved.....

Comment

The last human rolled to a halt at the edge of the wall, reeling with the force of the robot's punch. Puppet stared at all of the fallen combatants that surrounded him. These weird people just kept coming, and they all had the same uniform: black body fittings which had a glimpse of white on their chest, where the black part folded away. They put up some meagre resistance, utilizing small, archaic firearms to pelt him and resorting to their own limbs when the worthless slugs failed to hit or harm the spindly creation. From there, it was only a small matter to render them inoperable, a swift blow to the head usually turned them off, like most things on this planet the Puppet noted. Making sure that none of his victims was severely hurt, the golden robot walked calmly out the far door, politely closing the door.

It had been several hours ago when this base had been successfully infiltrated, and from the first door, swarms and swarms of identically clothed humans tried to stop the machine in it's tracks. There were literally thousands of them, yet none had the strength or skills to stop the intruder. The night had been so full of fighting that Puppet would surely have given up trying to calculate the time if he didn't have an internal clock. The labyrinthine complex made direction very hard to take, with every room looking the same as the last. The lack of a map made it impossible to tell whether it was walking round in very big circles or not so a note had to be left at every door, usually in the form of some unconscious battler.

The endless traipsing was quite uneventful, until passing a door that looked unfamiliar. It had no one guarding it and it had a sign best translated as "Prototype storage". In this room, the answers as to his comrade's whereabouts might be divined. Carefully manipulating the tiny door handle, Puppet quickly peered inside. The room was coal black, only a distant beeping and flash of liquid could be seen at the very end of the seemingly endless room. Looking around for a light source, the lights instantaneously fluttered on as he entered the room proper. The room was, as it had correctly guessed, was indeed a very large one. The very large combat robot at the end of the room probably needed just such a room to hold it. The shape seemed familiar, possibly some lost, fragmented file in the back of his memory, but only a possible guess as to it's purpose was found: destruction. It was armed to the teeth, several lines of missiles lining it's mandibles. It was ermniscient of the old earthen Allosaurus, only made of metal and alot moer threatening. The bubbling liquids he had seen were the last traces of a glowing fuel mixture entering the machine and the beeping was the sound of a motion detector that was mounted on the nose of the reptilioid shaped monster. Creaking into life, the building sized gargant slowly moved into action, it's eyes glowing with crackling blue energy. Looking behind him, Puppet found that the door had inconveniently locked behind him and was now forced to dodge the twin laser eye projectiles and the monster's serrated tail and legs. Priming his legs into position, the small golden marionette prepared to attack a foe many, many times his size.

Comment

It was definitely not a skill that Sylvannah was used to using. Of course, she'd practiced it in her sleep, watching some strange beings, maybe elves dancing to traditional folk songs in her dreams and watching television. She'd also practiced by herself, though she didn't dare tell HIM that, her pride seemed to stick out besides all of her good traits. She never realised until that very moment, that the man's company was of no burden. She rather enjoyed the little excitement he'd brought into her life in the instance of 2 days. All because of his, driving skill? It really made her wonder. There was little time left for thinking right now. Sylvannah had strangely put herself in the position where she was open to any attack. The attack being that Gibusu Law wanted more then she was willing to give. She shrugged it off in her mind quickly. Must compliment his dancing, he's very good. Nice to get close to someone every now and then I suppose... Wait...what was she saying? She admitted to herself that she liked feeling close to this man of odd descent. He made her feel curious, adventerous, far beyond what she had in the past.

She sighed deeply and moved quietly, but skillfully as the tuneful melody as it made its way through the whole house. As they danced without making so much as an error she did something that even frightened herself. Sylvannah leaned in a little more closer towards him and leaned her head on his shoulder. (As he didn't stand much shorter then herself.) As she relaxed against him she hummed the tune that ran methodically through her mind. Her situation suddenly made her feel secure, wanted, loved. Something that she'd been deprived of since birth, she wondered if he was freaking out. Seemed so she guessed from the way he suddenly lost step. Sylvannah quickly steadied him in her grasp and continued. "It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you" She teased him softly.

Comment

As they danced Sylvannah soflty put her chin on Gibusu's shoulder, his eyes swivelled round and looked at her starngely, he smiled at her, ahhhh, thats what i wanted, but as they kept the speed up, the lapse in concentration made Gibusu put a foot wrong, stumbling a leaning harder against the girl, he pushed himself back quickly and smiled at her warmly, time rushing back on him, he raised one arm and looked at his watch, "Wow! Babe, would you look at the time! We've been going for hours! Where did the time go?"

Gibusu made his way to the stereo on shaky legs, his tail hanging limp on the ground behind him, he flicked the button with one finger and as the music whirred to an end, he fell backwards, landing with lucky precision length-wise on the couch, "Sylvie my dear, i must say your a bloody brillaint dancer, i haven't been this tired from merely dancing since the times when i was back at home! Hey and i told you i can be nice when i wanna be didn't i, how was my act?"

He looked over at her in time to see her jaw drop and her eyes flare, her hands went straight behind her back and grabbed for the nearest thing she could grab, soon a speaker from the table was picked up bodily and thrown directly at Gibusu as he laid on the couch exahausted, "You mongrel! Your telling me this was all some sort of act? What were you trying to prove?" he managed to roll easily out of the way as the speaker landed heavily on the couch and rolled onto the floor, its wires dragging things off the table as it ended its trajectory.

Gibusu looked down at the totalled speaker, then up at the girl with a smile, "Well all that time in your head last night gave me a chance to see what you like, and i had to try and make up for all my mistakes in some kind of way. Come on babe, all guys act when they are trying to impress a sheila, hey, at least i was honest!"

Comment

Sylvannah grabbed him gruffly by the collar of his shirt and smiled at him sarcastically with an equal tone. "Impression is short lived when you screw things up, I'll admit it, I was attracted to you, but...argh, you're so frivolous. If you're ever going to do that to me, tell me first. I'm sick of tossing back and forth my opinions of you. Though really deep down, I hate you, but I also like you. See, this is my indecision. You were honest, yes, but I will continue to throw things at you for as long as you push the wrong buttons. Don't screw around with my head unless you really mean it sincerely that my feelings are taken into consideration, got it?" Her last two words were accentuated largely as she was sure he didn't quite understand her meaning, being as so slow and typically male he was turning out to be. He stared at her with a look of surprise. "What? What are you so surprised for, I will honestly kill you the next time you try something funny. I'm not willing to play games with you, remember?"

She grabbed a nearby pillow and threw it at him. "That is for annoying me, now fix up my house. We're not going anywhere for a while, screw stealing...this is rather fun, ordering you around." She thought for a few moments as he quickly gathered some things from her garage to mend the large holes he'd made inside the house and its walls. "You were saying about honest weren't you? ...Well, if you want me to be honest, really. You're one hell of a crappy kisser, I mean it."

Comment

Gibusu walked out to the Garage in huff, hearing the last statement, his bad mood quickly turned into a angry mood, he glared at the garage door, and kicked it hard, making a large dent in it, with a scream he punched the door with both hands, and ripped the entire door right out of the roof.

He then came back to himself, he looked at the rubble and mess that was around him, then he jumped to the door to the garage and slammed it shut, making sure Sylvannah didn't see the mess, then quietly he got out his Mobile and quickly rang all of his mates, calling them all around to the house, within half an hour her entire house was full of bike gangs, pub friends, and other various hoodlums.

Gibusu stood at the head of the group like the head of an army and was giving orders quickly and loudly, and had the group swiftly breaking up and either went to the shops, manned manual tools, or started to polish everything in sight.

In half an hour a large group of people, with Gibusu marching proudly at the head returned to the house, he had a determined look stuck on his face, and as his group entered the house carrying materials, tools and above all man power, they instantly began work, fixing anything that they had broken, inserting new and useful things into the house, and generally just 'upgrading' the house.

Within 3 hours the house looked like a bomb had hit it, everything was in tatters, or had been ripped, but there were whole new sections built in, all over the place, things that Gibusu thought were neccessary....of course, his troope working madly, following his screamed orders instantly and to the best of their ability, and that in many cases was VERY good considering that most of them were quite skilled with their hands or with a hammer.

Within a few more hours the work was totally completed but the houses, furniture and appliances were totally destroyed, at which point the whole troope just got up and left, including Gibusu, Sylvannah ran out into the street after them, screaming in rage, "You destroyed my house! Where are you going? Get back here!"

It seemed like no more then ten minutes of standing there dumbfounded when even MORE people came back around the corner carrying every single piece of furntiture she could think of, as they all got in front of Sylvannah's house, they put down everything and marched like clockwork through the front door, collecting every single piece of broken material and carrying it back out side, and throwing it with little care into the neighbour's front yard. With the old furniture disposed of, they rhythmetically took all the new furniture into the house, including a new couch, TV, stereo, a whole new kitchen set, practically everything in her house except for a few things that Sylvannah held in her arms, protecting them from damage, were replaced.

After the placing of all the new products, the sun had sunk and the moon was high in the sky, although all the guests stayed an dmade themselves food in the new kitchen, they all bowed to Gibusu soon after, he only acknowledged them with a nod or a flick of his tail, they all left, all with the kindest politeness to Sylvannah, which was strange coming from such large, burly thugs.

Gibusu turned with a smile, and with a gesture of his arms and tail he indicated the, virtually brand new house he had built around them....

Comment

She screamed loudly in a fit of rage that had Gibusu laughing so hard that his sides almost split literally. "You see the look on your face, babe, it's cute." She gave him what was supposed to be the evil eye then ran towards him knocking him to the ground putting her weight on top of him, pulling a pocket knife from inside her pocket and bringing it towards his throat, not without slapping his face first. "I said that I'd kill you the next time you did that...right now, I'm really and I mean REALLY aggrevated. I don't take kindly to those who play around with me. I appreciate your help, but they didn't fix my garage!!!!!!! I will let you go now...wait, no I wont, I'll sit here and leave you die with me sitting on you." She laughed. "Well, I shouldn't really be angry at you, it's not everyday that a young woman is swept off her feet by a strange young man that replaces her house. Thank you." She didn't move herself atop of him, but hugged him quickly and kissed the top of his forehead. "It was sweet of you." Sylvannah finally decided to get off him. She pushed herself off his body and laughed lightly as she walked back inside the house.

Comment

Gibusu raised himself from the ground with a simple jump, rubbing his hand over the slight cut on his neck, then licked the blood of his fingers, what a strange way of showing gratitude this girl has, he then shot a look over at the new garage he had built, what the hell was she talking about? Not fixing her door? I made her a whole goddam new garage! Damn picky sheila....

He walked quickly back into the house, closing the heavy wooden door that he had quickly carved himself earlier, and walked over to the girl that now stood in her kitchen, as he came nearer, she shot him a look filled with posion, "Where the hell are my cups?"

Gibusu let out a fit of laughter, "Your blonde hair has certainly taken hold my dear, well you see here, the first place i would look is in the cupboard MARKED 'cups'" He continued laughing holding his ribs, "But be honest babe, i saw the look on your face earlier, i'm not a bad kisser..." He just had to say that, his pride was hurt...

He made his way back to the lounge room flicking a switch in the wall that he had installed and in all 4 corners of the room, slots in the wall rolled back and speakers pushed themselves out, and the finest and clearest classical music he could find in all the music stores of the city began to play reverberating the room, flicking another switch, another slot opened and a TV that took up nearly the whole wall pushed its way out, Gibusu smiled widely and looked around trying to decide which chair to sit in, he finally decided to the massage-a-matic, grabbing the remote he flicked it on and leapt into it, letting out a long groan.

Between moans and groans from the quickly relaxing alien he choked out, "And i'm sure you'll be happy to find that i have re-filled your fridge with some of the finest drinks i could find in this god-forsaken city...."

Comment

Sylvannah opened the cupboard marked 'cups' and pulled out a delicate looking teacup. "What the? I have no use for these, they'd get broken. And...well, if you knew that you were a good kisser, why get hurt if you knew I felt the same way. You're rathe silly, you know. Alright, you're okay. I admitted it, you happy now? And stop calling me 'babe' it makes me fell slutty." She patted her hair slightly pulling it into a knot then pulling it out again, the ruffled it quickly and let it sit upon her back. "What's wrong with my hair?" She shook her head to shift her hair away from her face.

She again tried the cup cupboard and found what she need and took out a pair of wine glasses. "Would you like a drink?" There was a small shaky reply in the positive. She opened the fridge which let in a burst of cool air towards her that felt chilly against her face. Her mouth gaped open at the articles which inhabited the interior. "Oh my, wow, that's absolutely full!" She peeked behind the door and pulled out an expensive looking wine bottle. She tore at the label on the bottle "Ooo...Vintage. Exquisite!" She watched Gibusu lying in the chair in amusement and laughed out loud. "Guess you needed stimulation..." She continued to laugh a little louder at her own pathetic joke. What was a wooden coffee table before sat a clean-looking glass table that sat on metal legs, some glass costers to match. She placed the full wine glasses upon the costers grabbed the remote from Gibusu's hand. Sylvannah pointed the remote at the television and pressed a button, which left the screen shrink into a small white dot, then blank. She ripped the power cord to the chair out of its socket, close to snapping it. "Well now, I suppose it's my turn now." She pulled him up off the chair and held on to him tightly. "Dance with me."

Comment

Working...
                                X