No announcement yet.

The fall of civilisation.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The brilliant light of the obelisk died down as it revealed it's contents. It was a burnt out escape pod, similar to one that the Puppet had scraped out of his memory banks. It was all coming back to him now....all those years before, he had arrived in one of these very vessels with the single mission of researching this planet and it's inhabitants for it's masters. The vastly alien environ proved to be more treacherous than first expected and resulted in getting caught by the planet's predominant species, the human. The memory omes and goes, as though wanting to come back into existance after being erased. But what was important now was examining the contents of this pod. As the black entry slab met the ground, the Puppet stepped up to the control interface.

After doing some hasty scans of the control interface, he realized that this was not the vessel he had arrived in, but another which held a machine just like it. The second Puppet was also given the same motive and also seemed to be missing. Quickly waving an arm over the sensor interface, the golden one hoped to divine the direction of his lost comrade. All signals pointed back in the direction from which he came, back to the city which it so despised. Before closing up all loose ends, a check of the tool cabinet might yield some useful items. Opening it up and taking a look uncovered two replacement arm units. These were very much like the aliens appendages and had five grasping talons. These will be very helpful in manipulating the unknown technology. Snapping off his current arms and placing them in the hollow compartment in his back, the reached out to fit the new, silver claws. They were only just manufactured in the ship's replicator judging from first impressions as they still had the silver sheen that nanite metals have before being exposed to the true atmosphere. Despite this, they still served the purose they were made for. Walking outside, the ship began to close up and the gentle humming it emitted came to an end. Trying to determine the direction he just came from under the darkening night sky, he soon realized it would be fruitless trying to backtrack. Taking a glimpse at the closing shadows around him, he suddenly saw two beams of light hurtling across the distance. The light it shone were remniscient to the vehicles lights that the aliens liked to drive around in. Following the path they took back into town would be the best way to locate the second Puppet unit. Making a double check on his co-ordinates, the Puppet went on his way back to town.

The track back to town was much shorter than anticipated, especially after having clung onto the largest vehicle that came along. It was a short ride from there as the behemoth was more suited to the thick gravel than elongated cones. The thick air was gaining in radioactivity the further they got into the city. Blaring signs written in burning colours were everywhere. Decrepit individuals tottered in the sidelines, the streets seething in pollution, choked with evil. The truck eventually came to a halt by a back entrance to a brightly lit building. The dirver went out the side and began exhaling grey wisps of smoke and keeling over with coughs. Taking the opportunity to do some more research, the Puppet jumped down beside the driver and took the small rolled up peice of paper off the startled human who in turn, fled off into the night making large and illegible screams. The paper was burning and filled with small blackened vegetation. Just then, more loud screams were heard from inside the building. It's curiosity getting the better of it, the Puppet went inside to investigate.

Comment

Sylvannah awoke many hours later and made a sound which resembled something like that of a dying animal. Although, she didn't know it. "Oh...my, what the hell happened to me, I need a drink..." She pulled herself off the couch, she felt herself sticking to it. Her body almost moulded to that couch itself, she made a face of disgust and expressed it openly. "Gross..." Sylvannah shifted uneasily towards the refrigerator, dragging the shabby blanket wrapped around her. She tore the fridge door open releasing the trapped cool air within. She put her head in towards the back...."Where's me al-kee-hole? ...damn, best go to the bar and where's that Gibusu?"

She decided against going on her bike. That blasted junk for a door had done more then creep her out, though she fretted to leave her love in there alone for too long. She pushed herself to wake up, straggling over the kitchen sink she turned on the tap forcibly and splashed the cool water upon her face. Stinging her sharply it brought her back to reality, she shook her head rapidly and wiped it with a paper towel. "I need a drink...uh, can't walk." she trudged into her bathroom, removed her shirt and whipped out a bandage from the closest drawer. She unrolled it and tightly wrapped it around her midriff and secured it. Sylvannah attempted to stand at her normal height, she decided that she'd felt much better now that the bandage supported her. She hastily replaced her shirt over it.

She shuffled quickly upon her feet, before she tripped toward the door, she picked up her light jacket which sat untouched upon her bed and headed towards the oak coloured door, which beared her spare keys. "Hold on...what the heck?! What the hell's he done to my door?" She shook her head in dismay as she viewed the overly-damaged garage door.

She ventured on, she hadn't viewed the street by foot in a while, she appreciated its noise and the bright neon lights. People shoved passed her, the men stared her up and down as she walked down the street. "Hey beautiful, wanna come out with me for a while?" A large burly man, obviously drunk said in slurred speech. "I'm impressed at your approach, let's see your departure..." Sylvannah did not look at him, instead walking straight past into the doorway behind him as he half-heartedly cursed back at her. "...Dammit, what the hell's going on here!" She shouted as she stood over the bouncer, with the now familiar music boomed throughout the building. She coldly stared at Gibusu now bopping to his usual music.

"You! What do you think you're doing?" The entire building fell silent at the voice of this outspoken woman. He turned around quickly and pure shock fell upon his face. "I come here for a drink, and now you've come to ruin us all, it's not necessary!" She grabbed for his tail and yanked at it tightly within her grasp. He yelled out pain and tried to force it out of her hand. She stormed outside with him struggling to balance himself. "We're going back..." She let go of his tail, but not before he whipped her with it leaving a small, but excessively painful cut which bled slightly. "You can not simply 'enjoy' yourself out in the streets...you will get caught, I know that it's bad enough that you're not from around here, but you must be discrete...people are looking for me too you know. You making such a ruckus is a risk I'm not willing to take, got it?" she snarled clutching at her hand.

Comment

Gibusu thrashed at her with his tail as she let it go, the damned mortal had found his weakness, how it hurt when people grabbed at it, he fell backwards and sat on the ground.

"Come on babe, can't blame me, a sleeping woman isn't exactly the most exciting thing in the world, i had to go find something fun to do! Besides, this little part of town reminds me of home, let me show you...." Leaning forward Gibusu went onto all fours, and then sprang at the girl holding her under one arm, he bounced off the walls of the surrounding buildings and landed softly on the rood, placing the girl softly back on the roof.

Extending his arm in a wide arc he motioned to the surrounding area, taking in all the brightness of the Neon filled night, then peering over his shoulder he saw that the girl was still not impressed, she must have seen this before, oh well.....

"If i am such a bad boy beautiful....." Falling backwards again roughly and leaning back on his arms, and winking up at her, "What else do you have in mind to keep me entertained? I was just about to go have a chat to that foul little thing that came in through the back door," putting a face of mock surprise, "Your saying you didn't see it? BUT.....if your so eager to drag me away, what else do you have in mind...." A wide smile crossed his face as he looked up at her, his tail inching accross the roof and tapped her softly on the leg.

:smokin:

Comment

Sylvannah groaned inwardly as she watched the tailed man from afar. She sighed "Law, for a 'subtle' man such as yourself, you make it so painfully obvious when you're picking up a chick. I don't want to play games with you. I didn't drag you out of there so I could 'desperately' get you to sleep with me." She turned away from him and sat at the edge of the roof. Now, that she thought about it, she was bored of ordinary life, she was tired of stealing just to make her way in the world...if only...
          "I must show you something, you see, you might feel an outcast here, but you've never been ridiculed as I have...because, I'm different." Gibusu manoeuvred effortless and sat next to her, looking at her questiongly. She stared down at the necklace that hung down upon from her neck and removed it, playing with it within her hands.

"...I am of partly Elvish decent. So...I will have a long life, yet, I also possess strange abilities. It's hard to explain, but I think the earth is dying. I can't see it, but I can feel it." She shook herself. "What am I talking about, you probably think I'm crazy, I want to leave this place. I think this necklace is the key. Something tells me that you are the one that must come with me." She took into her mind the bright moonlight which shone above the both of them. The cool summer breeze blew against her and she felt him...staring at her. Damn, that's creepy...quit looking at me... Sylvannah stood up aburptly.

"Gibusu, darling..." She chided sarcastically. "I don't like the way you look at me. If you have something to say, be direct, I don't like playing games. If you must be direct you must do it like this. You see...I don't like playing games, but it doesn't mean to say that I am not good at them." She looked up at him fully she stood proudly, then pulled him gruffly by the scruff of the neck and pulled him close towards her bringing her lips towards his and slowly brought him into a kiss. Before, he moved any further she pulled away and stared at him cooly. "Now see...two can play at this game." She smiled mischieviously and jumped defly off the roof.

Comment

Gibusu jibbered quietly for a second, struck speechless, he watched as the beautiful girl touched lightly to the ground, what a great landing for a mortal! that was easily a 5 storey drop! His shocked look quickly turned into a large smile, he laughed, taking the girls taunt as a game, as the girl ran along the alley below, Gibusu sprinted along the rooftops, jumping from one side of the Alley to the other easily in his happy mood, this was the best he had felt for years!

The girl rounded the corner down on the ground, as Gibusu leapt from the building to get to the opposite one, he didn't judge for a corner in the design, he frantically grabbed at nothing as he fell, his tail sudddenly whipped out and grabbed onto the first thing it came in contact with, unfortunetly it happened to be a large neon light, the light smashed to pieces and threw him through a small window, he lay on the ground, bleeding heavily he groaned and raised himself on one elbow and stared at the hysterical screaming, teenage girl who was now standing on the bed and pointing at him, this wasn't going to be good.

Light fell over him as he heard the fast creak of a door being opened, the last thing he remembered before his world went dark was seeing a fast moving object in the hands of a large burly man......

Comment

A piercing scream ripped through the air as Sylvannah hid behind a stone wall. She sighed and thought to herself. Making trouble again I suppose... She appeared out from her concealment and crept quietly towards a run down building which harboured those blood curding screams. She ran and quickened her pace as she saw an unhealthy amount of blood and a window shattered and glistened ripely with the colour of rubies. Sylvannah brought herself up to look inside and swore loudly, pulled her jacket off and ripped the glass from the window with her hand wrapped tightly within the material. As the glass hit the ground, breaking into further smaller pieces, the large man which stood over the now unconscious Gibusu looked at her with such hatred that it made her fearful.

Sylvannah screamed as she felt glass tear her jacket into her hand, its wound travelled deep, though it hurt little as Gibusu's tail injured it earlier. She continued to pull the broken shard from its pane. "Don't you dare hurt him, he's mine!" She cried, she struggled herself in through the windowless frame. "What kind of hooligans are ya? Comin' in botherin' ma poor little Cecille like ya did. I'd be in my right mind ta shoot ya on the spot, little lady." Sylvannah turned her gaze towards the small teenager huddling herself upon her bed. "I'm sorry, miss...he's a rather...adventerous character, I'll remove him at once." She apologised. The young girl lifted her head to look at the light-headed woman and nodded in acceptance. "Well ya better, before I starts callin' some people to gets ya thrown out!" The large burly man stood almost a foot above her.

Sylvannah cursed herself for being so foolish, then turned her abuse onto the poor mans limp body. "Damn, Gibusu, how could you do it to me?" She pulled him up upon her back with little effort, but she struggled with the searing pain which ran down her hand as it's wound remained open, spilling its contents without restraint. She walked out of the house carrying the strang man on her back, they remained like that until she rested underneath a large oak tree, with the little energy she had left she attempted to dress his wounds. She examined his face, it was completely flawless she noticed, a rarity even for herself. Yet, he also posessed some beauty. She quickly opened her eyes and shook herself harshly. No, I didn't just think that... the pendant, which hung loosely around her neck glowed, it's harmonious light consoled her. She removed it and placed it softly on his chest which carried a gaping wound. "I hope this works...." Sylvannah placed her hands on his body...the power of the light poured out from the small pendant and was soaked directly into the man's body, healing his wounds instantly.

Sylvannah sat next to the unconscious man and in awe at the small pendant which lay limp across his chest. Could it be that she possessed so much power? How? ...it must be....that...yes! She sighed happily and lay against the trees trunk and fell asleep hoping that when she woke up, he'd be ...alive at least.

Comment

With a large groan Gibusu raised himself holding his head in his hands, then it struck him, he was seated under a tree.....not in a wooden box, how had he escaped from that burly, ugly, oaf. His hand travelling over his body in its usual first morning wake-up check, found something strange on his chest. Whats this thing? What the hell am i doing with a neck-lace, hang on i've seen one of these before, that girl! His head swung quickly to the left, and he groaned as the headache kicked him for it, and sure enough, the young 'elvish-girl' (as she described herself) was lying there....

The sun had risen far enough over the horizon now in the morning to cast a golden sheen over the area, the girls hair was laid out over the grass widly under the large oak the she leaned against, as Gibusu looked upon her, he couldn't put his finger on it, but there was something strange about her, then he spotted it, all around her there was flowers, right there is nothing strange about flowers, but ALL around her there was virtually a meadow of flowers pushing themselves through the ground, this also wasn't exactly strange, it was spring, but the thing was they were all growing as he watched, growing at a rapid rate, and they just kept going, he had never seen anything so beautiful in his existence on this planet!

He came to a decision, if she is the one that is making this strange form of 'plant growth' in the area, then she must have played 'some' part in his healing as well. Damn no i owe her a favor. He shrugged and pushed himself to his feet, oh well that isn't such a bad thing, as he walked off with a slight limp he looked back over his shoulder at the sleeping girl, i could be held to a worse person, much worse!

About 30 minutes later he limped back to that place with a large box in his arms, and on top of the box there was a steaming tray of some of the finest foods he could get in this city in the limited time. He walked up quietly beside the girl, trying not to stand on any of her flowers, and softly nudged her.....

Comment

The hell...? Stop touching me. Hey! I said cut it out! "Buzz off!" She awoke startled sitting up painfully straight. "What...oh, it's just you. Thank heavens you're alright. I was getting worried that you'd gone and died on me." She looked kindly at the food which he brought back. "Aw, that's so sweet, is this for me?" he made a gesture open to her obligation. "Oh, you must have some too, I found you in a horrible state." She looked out into the quiet field where they sat, then she became aware. "These flowers...they're so strange. What's the word to describe something that's attractive, nice?" She shook her head "Nevermind..."

She sat quietly eating the food, when she noticed that Gibusu played with something small in his hands. "I believe that your "toy" doesn't belong to you. Would you give it back?" He didn't answer, instead he kept pretty much to himself for the rest of the morning. Sylvannah became bored of his sudden distance and climbed up the tree and sat within it for a while. Only then did she realise her difficulty came because of the injury to her hand. She tore up her now ragged jacket and wrapped a long strip around her left hand, now stained with her blood, although she cared less.

The tailed man called down to her. Though she was in no mood to talk with him. She had little patience for stuborness, and even less for games...she constantly cursed to herself in herself for being so 'reckless' she was sure not to do it again. "I want you to return my necklace...so I can speak with you about it again."

Comment

Gibusu examined the pendant which he held, it felt so strange to him, as he ran his fingers over its intricate design it felt as if he was running his fingers over a piece of his own body, he could feel whatever he did to the pendant, as if it was a part of his arm or his chest, he stared at the pendant strangely, it went on for most of the morning, he couldn't get it out of his head, he didn't even hear anything that Sylvannah was saying to him for most of it, but when the sun was well in the sky he noticed her climb a tree and call for his presence.

By this time, the head-ache had subsided and a great deal of his wounds have pulled themselves together, and had started to feel like normal again. With two running steps he leapt into the air, and gripped onto a low branch with his tail and threw himself high into the tree, with a grunt he sat himself down next to the quiet girl, and continued to play with the pendant for what seemed like an eternity, then he brought his eyes up to the girl, his eyes were cloudy, and his eyes showed the signs of passed tears.

He slowly withheld the pendant for her to take from him, his hand as he held it out, shook breifly before he got hold of himself and brought it to a stop and let her take the pendant from his breifly resisting hand.....

Comment

As she reached for it, she felt him resisting slightly. She felt the sorrow that was displayed in his eyes, though she did not know what he thought about. Gibusu looked at her through sad eyes which screened more and more as she tried to look deeper. Sylvannah could think of nothing else, but to give up and avert her gaze towards other things. "If, you're getting attached to it, I'll let you look after it I suppose." His sorrow then reflected hope. His sudden hopeful faith, made her defences break, she gave in, and released her hand from the pendant and let him hold it.

Sylvannah climbed down slowly from the tree, Gibusu followed her though he still remained reticent, in thought. She wondered what he thought of. The pendant itself had never really had any affect on her, though she was still deprived of love. You could of naturally felt sorry for her, but she would just tell you to 'leave her alone' or that 'she was okay.' It seemed that the fur-covered, tail swinging male that stood hunched over that small pendant had some problems of his own. She looked over him and raised his chin up with her hand. "You must be strong, the pain that you feel will pass. Besides, the pendant wants you to see its secret, it will show you one day. It has a mind of it's own, but it is kind in it's disposition."

Sylvannah walked on, leaving him to trail behind in his misery, or what seemed to be extreme sadness. She felt bad for him naturally, but she knew better and left him to being so 'selfishly quiet.' She proceeded to walk back to her home.

In her mind, that garage door had finally gotten the better of her. She'd get her revenge. Sylvannah walked on silently, only to laugh quietly to herself.

Comment

Gibusu looked down strangely at the 'gift', and slowly put the cord over his neck and put the pendant down under his shirt and thought no more of it. As he let his collar back down, if he had have continued to watch the pendant he would have seen, the bright red flash that it emanated as it touched his chest.....

A large smile crossed his face and he sprinted after the girl, he got equal to her and passed her, soon he passed under large sign, as he passed it he read, "City Gardens" ahhh! That explains all the trees! How strange for such a lovely garden to be in the middle of the city, Gibusu leapt into the air and caught the bottom of the sign / gate with his tail and threw himself on to the top of it and patiently waited for Sylvannah to catch up.

He looked up and down his arms as he crouched there, he felt so strange, there seemed to be a whole new strength running through his veins that he had never felt before, it may have been just the effects of the rapid healing, but he felt great, exhilarated! As the girl passed under him he concentrated all his strenght into his legs and pushed....hard! He threw himself far into the sky, the height he got surprised him, he laughed and screamed in enjoyment.

He landed softly next to Sylvannah, she stopped and looked at him strangely, raising one delicate eyebrow as she stared. Gibusu stared back admiring her long flowing hair as it blew out behind her, he shook himself, what was he thinking, so instead he just smiled back at her and shrugged, "Your healing seems to have worked wonders babe," he let out a quick burst of laughter and winked at her, "Sure you didn't go and slip me some steroids while i was out?"

As he walked quietly beside her, thinking, he turned and looked at her, and smiled mischievously, showing two fangs from his bottom jaw, his tail quickly whipped out and wrapped around her waste, "You see babe, the thing is, i don't usually play games...." His tail pulled her in close, and he put his lips on hers and held the kiss for a long time before breaking the kiss off and winking at her stunned expression.

His tail un-wound and he jumped away in the direction of her house, not waiting to see her reaction.....

Comment

The eyes of several dozen tavern patrons turned their gaze to the alien at the back doorway. A stunned silence hung in the air as the gold machine walked through the portal into the human's realm of solace. Taking a few scans of the surrounds, a large human's corpse was at center stage, with red blood mixed with internal bile flooding around him. The kill was only recent as not many people would leave their dead out as a mat. Several of the burlier patrons arose from the bar and made a tight circle around the foreigner. "We've had enough of weird freaks for one night, I think you had better leave, lest we throw you back to where you came from." Puppet swiveled his head to match his gaze with each of the five brutes. Getting annoyed with it's lack of action, one thug hurled a sqare fist aimed at the Puppet's mask. With a calculated estimate and a well thought out plan already in action, Puppet was able to catch the hammed fist in one of it's claws, and with a quick crouch, sent a fantastic body blow to the man behind him. He was sent sprawling across the floor and came to rest just beside the body of tonight's kill. Straining to retrieve his arm from Puppet's steel grip, he used his off hand to attempt a clumsy left hook. Puppet met his hook, with a punch of his own, colliding in mid-punch. The counter-punch proved to a bit much for the man and he crumpled on his knees, with one hand still locked in place. The remaining three withdrew some convenient snooker cues and tried to take out the interloper with a series of inaccurate but rapid blows. To shield himself from the barrage, Puppet made a quick spin and picked up the injured man's body deflect all of the incoming shots. Yelps of pain resounded through the bar and the trio quickly caught on that hurting their friend wasn't very strategic. With the hail ended, Puppet quickly chucked his shield on top of the remaining three. The man's bulk was too much for them and they fell back on top of the body pile behind them. The onlookers to the fight were now either cowering bhind whatever they could, or stuck in an almost hypnotic stupor, not believing that a spindly looking contraption could reduce their toughest companions to a crumpled heap. Looking aroun, Puppet decided it was best not to stay, he still had his friend to claim and was not too far away. Cooly walking outside, it left the people wondering why he had come at all.

Quickly stealing through the night, it was decided that running out in the open would not benefit too much. Quickly replacing his arms in favour of his spikes, Puppet made a furious climb to the top of the building and jumped rooftop to rooftop with unnatural speed and incredible balance. Travel above the populace was much easier and less throught with danger than down below with the scum of the city. Stopping a few marks from his destination, the Puppet made a quick stop to observe what he was getting into. The area ahead of him was similar to the weird forest that met him earlier in the day. The small sign that was by the forest's enclosure might provide light as to what one these was called. Taking one last look at the neon nightmare, He made a quick climb down to the street and raced over to see the sign. The street was apparently deserted, with few lights to radiate the way. The sign said "City Gardens", but what that meant was best left to humans. One thing he was sure of was that what he was looking for was just within his grasp.

Comment

...Did he just? That demon! I'll...hurt him!

Sylvannah, totally lost in thought of Gibusu's bad judgment. She threw herself on the ground and taunted him to herself.

He's...a good kisser...

"Argh no...what am I thinking? ...Damn, he must leave me alone." She muttered. She stood up from where she lay and turned quickly upon her feet. Sylvannah travelled through the flower-abundant fields, she had a little difficulty, as to prevent herself from trodding on the flowers which looked up at her invitingly. She looked down, her eyes fell upon a large, but not-so-large blue flower, which it's petals where not large, but possessed so much femininity. She picked it carefully from the ground, smelt its refreshing scent and placed it in her hair and smiled broadly, she felt much happier.

As she carried on, lost in thought, she thought she heard the sound of someone following her. She stopped briefly and heard the cracking of small twigs as they broke and cracked against the ground, leaves rustled and were crushed and the sound of...moving wheels? The small golden robot known as Puppet found his way towards the Garden's sign and looked at it briefly before moving on. As Sylvannah stood in awe, Puppet moved towards her in slight interest. He halted in front of her and shifted his head as if to look at her. He examined her for only a few seconds before carrying on to move in his previous course.

She found the curiosity which was building up inside her, slightly disturbing, she'd never felt so much feeling in her life. She calmly breathed deeply before chasing her 'white rabbit' she thought back to only recently. Could it be that same robot which took homeage in Gibusu's truck? Yes, I think that's him... She answered her own question. Sylvannah as she pursued the golden contraption she crouched behind large shrubs to conceal her. She noticed that Puppet walked in a large circle, which confused her. As he travelled through the large field he kept looking back, as if he knew he was being followed. A large mouse distracted Sylvannah as she screamed out of fear. The robot looked back at her, but hardly acknowledged her presence before moving on again.

Sylvannah sighed, she realised there were more important matters at hand. She raised her arms as if to stretch her worn out limbs. She then decided what to do. She had a damn garage door, which tries to finally kill her...and I free-loading flirt for a partner. She sighed again then travelled off home.

Comment

Checking his rear to see if the Human had finally given up on his tail, Puppet was relieved. The persistent human could very well have hampered any rescue efforts that were to be made. Returning to a normal movement pattern through the park. A constant ring on the early warning systems signalled that she might very well be back, but he would be able to lose her quicker as he furthered his path in the deeper brush. Few minutes later and he arrived the spot which should be the position of his missing comrade. He came right underneath the small red dot that was shown in his sensor screen, but nothing was to be found! Surrounded by the familiar scene that met him earlier in the day, he looked around at the menacing trees hoping to divine the location of his not readily apparent friend. Slashing at the undergrowth proved not to be a wise idea as the toppled trees made a very clear sign of his presence. Looking down to the ground, that's when it came to it. Making some crude scratches with it's feet, the poorly grassed flooring beneath him gave of some harsh grating sounds and sparks. Bending down to get a better look, he found that it was loose and carefully shifted the grassed plate to the side. Underneath was a long drop downward, with a handy ladder at it's side. Adjusting his vision to True-Dark, Puppet slid onto the ladder and made his wary descent.

The climb was very short, but ended with his emergence in a well lit corridor. Returning his vision to normal, a quick scan was in order. The corridor was clean and metallic, like the lap of a starship. The cold and metallic atmosphere was somehow, hauntingly familiar, but records were not found that described a similar setting. Knowing that his radar would be useless underground due to the heavy electrical signals being released, Puppet was going to disregard direction for a moment. With two routes going left and right, Puppet decided that right was probably right and trod off toward the steel plated door at the end.

Comment

Gibusu waltzed home jumping up and boncing off random walls as he passed, putting both feet on the wall and pushin off sending himself flying off into the street, and in one case onto a car, although he payed no attention to it as he kicked off it and back onto the footpath as it went careering into a power pole....

A wide smile was stuck on his face as he arrived back at Sylvannah's house, he looked from the large wooden front door, to the bent and twisted garage door, and then with a shrug he decided, entry through the garage would be easier, he knelt down and tryed to lift the door off the ground, but this time, it wasn't possible, it was too well jammed..........he lookde from the door to his hand and with a shrug he reached back and thrust one claw forwards, straight through the rickety metal door.

With this small opening, Gibusu was able to put both hands in and make a hole large enough for him to squeeze himself through, and once he was through he turned and looked at the ugly gaping hole which he had made, he tryed to conceal an embarrsed grin, with that he reached forwards and bent the hole back into place, he stepped back wards and tilted his head, "Maybe she won't notice?"

Thinking that his repair was satisfactory he made a quick look around the humid garage, in which he stood, there under a thick Calaco blanket was the girls bike, he stepped forwards and lifted the corner of the blanket, she difently kept it in pristene condition, the thing practically glows! He lifted his eyes, and looked further around the room, just a plain, normal garage....tool bench, light switch, gun shelf, everything that all good shed's should have.....

Gibusu arched his aching body and walked out, into the main living quarters, looking quickly around, he found what he was looking for, the fridge! "Ahhhhh, now whats the young ladies drink of choice i wonder?" He walked quickly to the fridge and his tail stratched out and opened the door before he was there, as he neared, "Nothing?! What a boring individual! Going to have to have a talk to this one, most definetly!"

With a shrug we walked back out and promptly found the lounge room and made his way to the stereo, flicking open the CD case with one long finger, he scowled, "Classic music? Who the hell listens to classic? Oh well, i'll go with what i know, always rely on Clockwork Orange!" He found one CD that he recognised, and flung it in, as the beats of Beethoven shook the foundations of the house, he jumped accross the room making fast jerking motions with his arms, and bowing his head to the beat. He came to rest on a shining, leather couch, as he lay there he admired it, "God this woman keeps EVERYTHING clean, for a theif she is very orderly in the running of her house!"

Reaching out with his tail he grabbed the remote from the coffee table and flicked on the TV, and with the beats of Beethoven in the background, and the steady pictures of violence and mayhem appearing on the TV, he drifted to a peaceful sleep, his tail wrapped tightly around his waist.....

Comment

Working...
                                X