Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The smiley Game???

Ok I came up with a cute little thought of a game we can play:

We can tell a little story using words and smileys! I did this the other day and sent my friends a email using alot of smileys and they response i got was outstandingly funny!!

But maybe a demo would be good...

Comment

ok a demo:

Yesterday I was going to get some when me and my other half stared to when I desided to stand up and him and tell him he has a good way of being a 'er!! Sitting there he started to and told me to As I told him to kiss my !! and told him to go home before it got

(hehehe here is an demo)

Comment

no one wants to play!!

Comment

alot of my smileys are unavailable because of the change over of servers, but I will be playing soon...:D

Comment

I was along oneday when I had an .

Later on I had to go to court and tell my story and the decided to send me to

I thought this is total . So they me and took me away.

Comment

I want to do an xrated one!!! :(

Comment

Today I was sitting down on the
                when my hubby came home and started because the house was a mess.... so I told him
                So he started !! So I told him if he stopped so much and help me that things would be easier!! He told me to [img]http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/contrib/aj/shuthe****up.gif[/img] and get cleaning!! Later on that night he came into the room thinking he was going to be the So I told him I am going to !!!!

Comment

I thought better about doing an X-rated one, but I was very tempted :D

Comment

Me is temped too!!! but dont know if it is exceptable here!! The bad words and all might not be that great for the youngins but heck I think they say more bad words then us!!

Comment

No probs here, but yeah; still haves to be careful I guess...

A simple statement....

Comment

Sounds fun, but where are all the extra smilies???

Comment

Sorry! Haven't been around much lately...been somewhat busywork and well :rolleyes: stuff...:p What stuff? hehehe Could say but id is required and permissions slips to be filled...
                          Sum it up with Yay!!!...

Comment

Originally posted by TwizlZone
                            Sounds fun, but where are all the extra smilies???
                            We tend to go on little search escapades to find them and then link back to them. There is a thread that has links to the sites in the beer garden games somewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by StormyWeather
                              I want to do an xrated one!!! :(
                              Ya me too, in cafe, I've found a few of those that I like, and slightly more intertaining aswell.

Cafe, cuz don't need inocent (image) seeing such things

Comment

Working...
                              X