No announcement yet.

Why should we all run!! We rule This place!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why should we all run!! We rule This place!!

WIGGO SIS, KAY, STORMYBAKA!! and who ever enjoys the BEER GARDEN GAMESSSSSSSSSSS.....

GET YOU ASS's BACK IN HERE!! WHY SHOULD WE DEPART CUZ SOME "SOMEONE" SAID SOMETHING....LOL

I miss posting in the beer garden, and I miss the people I talk to pretty much every day!! There are alot of discussions/games in here and I can't play or have a discussion alone!! Let's make a come back and who ever has a problem with the bg games should not come in here "period"

Besides I miss ya all!!:bounce2:

Well said!
    I don't really post in the BG games, but i don't get why people should just up and leave.

Comment

You should post in here, it's fun to play along with the games!! If you started back on page on of the " one word at a time" game you would laugh your butt off. And everything is related to sex!! it funny how you can creat a word like shoe string and figure out how to relate it to sex it's funny!!

Comment

:cry: I was only going because everyone else was...
        feels good be missed and remembered... not like I was gone long though...

Comment

I didn't go..................just had to take an extended break :thumbs do

Comment

*grins* Glad to hears it K, *sobs* Now if WS would come back the BG quartet will be back....:D

Comment

One more and we could have the "famous five"

Comment

ya ya ya COME BACK damnit!!! WS

Comment

It seems it isnt the year for us Wiggo's as Sis was involved in a car accident last week............she seems to be fine the last time I msn'd her but get well soon Sis :kay:

Comment

Kay, can you send her a cheery hello and a hug from me.

Stormyw, I borrowed your pic from 'happy halloween' and did a little work on it. Hope you don't mind. Here the result btw.

Comment

cool.... whatcha do to it?? I cant seem to make anything smaller when it comes to pictures on my computer

Comment

oh I have XP and I dl powertoys. It has a resizer that has either set sizes you can pick or custom size as well as can save into most types.

Comment

Hope you don't mind the alterations and here is that pic resized...

Comment

lol, I don't know why WS won't come back :cry:

Anyway, I would post here but I havent had the time lately, working on the site takes too much time :geek:

Comment

Originally posted by StormyWeather
                              GET YOU ASS's BACK IN HERE!! WHY SHOULD WE DEPART CUZ SOME "SOMEONE" SAID SOMETHING....LOL
                              Can someone fill me in on who this "someone" is?

Comment

Working...
                              X