Role Play (the game this time)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Role Play (the game this time)

Hi there ppl's i'm back from the dead, i've been gone for a long time, and i know i was going to do this AGES ago, but i never really got motivated, but i think i'll start this now, just to see what happens;

Name: Malone Grey-Hame
    Race: 1/2 Demon 1/2 Changling
    The Rest: We'll just develop the rest as we go along.....

Rulz: Ok, only two , be creative, and plz don't make gods, ur character does have to be able to be killed.....

Setting: Half futuristic, around 100 years in the future, lets make it that it is some kind of world that has been half ravaged by a resident evil type plague.....any races are allowed.....and develop the rest as we go....

Malone ran down the street glancing over his shoulder he could see that in the distance those 'things' were still following him, at their lumbering speed, as he turned a corner to take a rest he ran straight into another group of the uglies, quickly he brought his old battered staff up and collected the leader under the chin, driving him off the ground, and into a nearby wall, and with this, Malone turned and ran for the nearest cover, which happened to be some kind of run down convienience store, he found the nearest door, and entered finding a flight of stairs leading down, he didn't bother lighting anything to aid his sight, he just made his way to the bottom and sat, and slept, something which he hadn't done for so long......

:smokin:

Might as well.. something interesting to occupy my time :D

Name: Poe
    Race: Enhanced Human

His implants ached again.. usually a sign of another bad day. It had been years since he'd seen the majestic Rune City, the last shining beacon of hope in this hellhole. Of course "seen" was a rather ironic term, since he'd had ocular implants since he was twelve. At least he hadn't had the Dream again.

...Wake up, sleepy head.. you'd sleep through the end of the world if it weren't for me. Oh you've got company...

"Shut up Archimedes.. I've been up for the past half hour." It was a wonder he didn't dismantle that piece of junk when he found it. "Company?"

...Yes, something stumbled down the stairs a few hours ago.. probably a mutie rat or something. Go poke it with a stick...

He'd get around to it after his daily broadcast. In the meantime, Poe hoped whatever it was that occupied the entrance to his little haven didnt decide to do any exploration. The last thing he wanted was any company.
    Chris "Raven"
    News Crew - TweakTown
    <!--
    <font size=1>
    <font color=green>Main Beast:</font>
    - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
    - 2x80GB WD 7200RPM | 40x12x48 Sony CDRW | Pioneer 16X DVD
    - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
    </font>
    // -->
    "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

How to ask a good question

Comment

ooc: just for saying that i think i'll go and explore ^_^

ic: Malone's eyes clicked open, there was someone, or thing, else down here with him, and here he was getting into some good dreams of the olden days.....

Malone raised his hand and an orb of light appeared there and he sent it hovering above the horns on his head, where it wouldn't get in the way.

Reaching to his back, he unleashed the staff that he carried and weilded it, he began to walk around where he had camped to find the source of what had woke him. As he thought, he decided that he may need reinforcements, he let out a soft whistle, and about 5 foot from where he stood, there was a quick out-rushing of wind, and where once only empty floor had existed, now stood 400 kg of wooden box, "Greetings Luggage, i may need your help, there is something down here...."

Luggage extended its many legs and turned slowly, then using its telepathy, "Certainly master, anything you want, why didn't you call me earlier?"

The pair begun slowly walking......

Comment

"Life in the sewers wasn't so hard, especially in the pipeline underneath a convenience store. The only real problem is that the surfacers always make such a damned commotion. It disrupts my various plots against them..."

Name: Phantom
        Type: Possessed cloak (in reality, just a folded blanket with a personality)

The grisly ghost floated underneath the sole source of light in the abandoned tunnels, a high up grate. "More fools! Bloody hell, can't a spirit get any silence down here!" He turned to his colleague, the lone girl resting on a nearby pile of wires. "Hey you. Go see what on Earth is going on up there." He turned his attentions to the frail wooden bench which was his drawing board. "What a way to start the weekend..."

Comment

Comment

Seeing the look of absolute shock on the young girls face was nearly comical as she scurried around the corner...thinking quick Malone reached out with his mind and plucked the first sentence out of her head and yelped it out at the same time....mocking her...

"What are you!" He screamed in the girliest voice he could muster, then he started laughing, watching the girl snivel backwards, she seemed fascinated by the horns protruding far from his skull....

"My little friend, my name would be 'Malone' if u wish to know, and this here," Waves one massive claw at Luggage, "Would be Luggage." He walked closer, and held the orb over the girls head and leant down, so his face was equal with hers, showing the full length of his fangs as he smiled, "I am perfectly aware that there is more then one of you hiding around here somewhere, and if u don't want to be an item of sustenance for Luggage here, go get them!"

"But master i don't eat for sustenance?" The voice of luggage's mind rang in Malone's ears......

Comment

She looked at the massive figure before her, then towards the strange contraption which stood next to him. She stared wide-eyed at the figures large potruding horns.

"Malone, Luggage, I demand to know what business you have here! My company is of no concern to you" She replied coldly.

The fear in her eyes betrayed her fearsome tone, then she collapsed as her knees buckled under her weight, whatever Malone was doing to her, she could feel it right through her, she couldn't resist him. She felt held by his presence, like she was immobilized.

Malone's laugh roared over her like thunder as she could do nothing. Luggage watched on, emotionless.

Comment

Hideous laughter poured throughout the whole tunnel complex, it's volume decaying the beautiful silence that once held prominence. Phantom looked over his shoulder. "Stupid rats, getting more and more wretched by the day." As he continued to mill over his work, a sudden wave of unregulated psychic power waked over him. Now this was some cause for concern. Carefully sliding his plans into a small leather satchel, he placed it in a small alcove by his desk. With a swift wave of his hands, the gap was sealed with ancient stone. He looked over to his company's bed and remembered that it had not been long since she left. He produced one disembodied globe of spectral jelly. Carefully sculpting it into a skull, he set it out down the passage that Talos had gone down before.

The skull continued it's merry journey for a relatively short time until it came acros a psychic contest between the girl and some fiend, not common like those stupid topsiders, but uncommon, much like himself. The creature was accompanied by a runty looking box, much like those sock recepticles in the convenience store. The debate looked intriguing and warranted a closer look. The skull grew in scale equal to that of a large rat (the equivalent of the 20th century's large dog). Creeping on some newly grown skeletal legs, the skull made it's way to a large gathering of rocks from which to hide...

Comment

She looked up weakly under her hood. Her brow creased with strain. She felt her strength failing every second, but felt a familiar pull in her mind. She knew it to be her companion.

Though, she sat still, she had not the strength to say anything, but looked mercilessly at Phantom as he approached her. She let out a small wave a psychic energy towards him.

Then nothing...she wondered why Malone did not stop her torment, or why she failed to connect with him through her mind...his mind was blocked by an evil spirit, not necessarily his own.

She could do no more then cry out in agony, and then fell unconscious.

Comment

Malone stopped laughing abruptly, and stopped playing with the little girl, she passed out, this specimen must of been as weak as the others had been, 'And here i was thinking she was special' Malone thought to himself, 'But i feel something about this one!'

Malone crouched quickly, and picked the small girl up in his large arms, and passed only gloved claw over her eyes. Her eyes clicked open and she coughed a small delicate cough, for some reason Malone smirked at this. Catching himself in time as he felt un-wanted feelings rising in his gut, he threw the girl to the ground.....

***********mind of luggage************

Master is so funny, he is so good with humans, look at the way he's playing with this one. Wait.....what was that? Pyscic blast? Why would she do that?

Luggage sent out a small pyscic radar, and quickly found what he needed....

What is this i wonder? Master surely wouldn't want this!

Luggage turned his bulk around and all of his legs jumped into action and he ploughed into....and went straight through.....a small pile of rubble near where he was standing.....

Comment

"Blast it," Poe cursed. "Archimedes.. Do me a favor and activate Defense Grids 2, 4, 7, and 9 in Standby mode. That should give this damn crowd something to think about. You know how I feel about un-announced company.."

Poe stepped up onto the HoloPad deciding he'd had enough of the bickering commotion between the new group, and that blasted laughter. Mere seconds later a mirror image of himself appeared between the demon and the now unconscious telepath.

"Welcome to my humble abode.. You'll notice I said MY humble abode. If you'll look around you'll notice there are a few friendly Plasmite cannons supervising this little spectacle you're making. Of course, I suppose I could say... Oh blast it.. where the hell did they go?"

...Looks like they went after some weird rat...

[edited to fit into the story better]
                      Chris "Raven"
                      News Crew - TweakTown
                      <!--
                      <font size=1>
                      - Athlon XP 1800+@1701MHz | EPoX 8KHA+ | Corsair 512MB XMS3200C2 | GeForce3 Ti200
                      - Swiftech MCX462+ / Tt Smart Case Fan 2 | Antec 1030SX case w/ 431W Enermax PSU
                      </font>
                      // -->
                      "Look at life like your morning cup of coffee. You might have one every day, yet you still enjoy it."

Comment

A sad turn of events, but interesting nonetheless. My little errand girl was out for the count and now the little box was running full speed into my makeshift fortress. What was he trying to achieve? The box careened into the rocks, straight into the mouth of the phantom skull. "Who are you and what are you doing in my mouth?" The box steadfastly remained sealed. "Well if that's what you're going to be like, you'll have to see the master." The skull raised itself on it's chitinous legs and sped off down the tunnels before the other freak could notice.

Phantom was now threading some ropes to his frame, when a battered skull ran into the room and collapsed under the strain of several moving feet. The little box sprawled across the floor. Phantom turned to greet his 'guest'. "And how would you be? I've been expecting company but not so soon."

Comment

"Ah great.. now the luggage is chasing a friggin gel-skull. Looks like my little hologram thing will have to be forgone for a face-to face."

...Show em who's boss, boss!...

Scooping up his Armalite 12-guage, Poe left the confines of his enclave. "Guard my back Archimedes."
                          Chris "Raven"
                          News Crew - TweakTown
                          <!--
                          <font size=1>
                          </font>
                          // -->

Comment

The hologram faded away and the guns that surrounded him seemed to tilt down, what was once controlling them....wasn't any longer....Malone reached around behind his back and drew his hood over his face and wrapped it around his front, stepping forwards, his fear were confirmed all the guns clicked into action, but in the same time Malone faded away, the Cloaks magic clicking into action.

Periodically the guns exploded in a firey blast, one by one, until only one lasted, the smokey figure of Malone faded into existence behind this one and as the gun madly swung around, as the gun was nearly at him, Malone's staff plunged downwards, and the gun simply fell downwards.

Malone smiling, looked around for his audience, and was strongely puzzled to not find Luggage standing within sight....letting out a low whistle there was an out-rushing of air and Luggage appeared on the ground a few feet away.....

"Thankyou Master, something kidnapped me..." Luggage said.

"Really? Take me to them then, i wish to have a talk!" Malone said smoothly out of the side of his mouth, stepping over the body of the young girl as he walked.....

Comment

Poe carefully crept up beside the unconscious woman, hoping not to awaken her. Considering the state of things, he figured he shouldn't even be out here. At least the horned demon and the luggage seemed to be occupied elsewhere at the moment. Kneeling down he did a quick vital and neuro scan. She'd live.. but he sensed something dark about her. Something he couldn't quite put his finger on.

...Did you remember to poke her with a stick?... Archimedes, always the comedian. "You think I should move her or something?" ...She didn't look too dangerous earlier boss... "Sigh.. I hate it when stuff like this happens. Alright, I'll move her into the plas-cell. Never know, she or IT might be in disguise."

"I'll get to the questions as soon as she's coherent, assuming she's a she, and doesn't want to unleash firey demons all over the place like the last one." ...Yeah that was interesting, wasn't it boss...
                              Chris "Raven"
                              News Crew - TweakTown
                              <!--
                              <font size=1>
                              </font>
                              // -->

Comment

Working...
                              X