No announcement yet.

BG Games forum clean-up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesnt matter to me either.... I am just glad that I reached silver tweaker before it happened..... I use to hate being know as a junior tweaker and newbe tweaker ... but this keeps people like the fabulous 4 from coming here and in 2 days jump up to a large count..

if i see him im gonna :shoot3: cuz the forum has not been the same!! between me WS and pga... and kay when she is better noone else seems to post in there anymore and it is missed of them!!

What happened to stormychef???? where has she been I have not seen her in a while

Comment

oh, i forgot to tell you guys, post count doesn't go up when you post in here... :) I didn't actually think people would notice. Just goes to show you that some people do care about their post counts, despite what they say. :rolleyes2

It's actually worked pretty well so far. I've noticed a couple people in here recently posting a fair bit, but still on less that 10 posts...

Comment

With posting I never really actually cared how many post I made... I just thought it was cool when you jumped from being a newbie to the next and next! I use to think when the dr use to reply to his own reply that he was either alittle bored.... wait either alot bored and then when he started making all those other threads I thought it was getting outta hand. Then when all of a sudden the others came along and there post were much more then mine I thought that was odd. With him it was all about the post and nuthing else. Personally Laughing I would like to do to him what I did to that bimbo the other day at the bar... Laughing... ya never know he lives really close to me!! But really for me this is not about the post counts it about talking to very interesting people that other then this thread I wouldn't have talked too. When I had AOL... (yuck) I use to go into the chat rooms and soon found out that they are nothing but a bunch of lonely people with nuthing better to do then lie! With that I would have never ever met anyone from aol. But with this here forum... I would like to meet ya all cuz you guys are all pretty much down to earth people who dont make a life outta lies! Wait laughing Except for the Dr!!

Comment

:) If people are good enoguh regulars, we usually hand out custom titles.. so I wouldn't worry about that whole silver tweaker stuff. if ya hang around then you'll get something else anyways..

Comment

Originally posted by [size=6
            stormybaka[/size]]
            But mostly now I am here because it seems i have quickly started to care and respect about several tweakers and i think you know who you are because i have either spoken to you on IRC or sent you pm's often...:D
            Damn, I didn't get one. :cry:

Comment

Originally posted by [size=6
              pga1234[/size]]
              So no post in here count anymore?

Nope, that's cool. Now people won't blow past me in posts. Not that it really matters. Anyway...
              Believe me, you can rack up posts without even entering the BG. ;)

Maybe a third of all my posts are in here somewhere but the rest are out in the tech forums now. :smokin:
              <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

I dont visit the tech forum! I leave that all up to trick! I would visit the tweak cafe if i knew how to post pictures here... I could make ya all happy and do tricks job and not to mention the ladies as well I asked trick once and he forgot to show me

Comment

You can just upload a pic by adding it as a file attachment, you'll see as little box with a browse button beside just before the submit button, just browse thru your drive/s till ya find the pic that ya want to upload. ;)
                  <center>:cheers:</center>

Comment

i can post all i want!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...ownage....and no one complains....WOOT!!!!!!!!!!
                    - Damien

Comment

LOOKKKKKKSEEEE>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>OWNED!!!!

Yes. I have owned myself. Yay for me. Woohoo.. w00t... :)
                      - Damien

Comment

... Same rules apply.. stupid posts will be dealt with.. :) see above.

Comment

KICK ASS....:laugh:
                          - Damien

Comment

You know what will be real funny; if you make the BG Games section decrease your count every time you post in it...lol
                            - Damien

Comment

No... it decreases your IQ. I think that's enough for now.

Comment

Beefy's too funny!! Ok ill give it a shot and see what happens.

Comment

Working...
                                X