Wierd Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wierd Questions

Have you ever thought about asking a really wierd question, but thought you might be embarrased?

Now with "WIERD QUESTIONS" you have your chance to do it and everyone else will do it also. So everyone will be equally embarrased.

You can ask a specific individual a question, but everyone is allowed to comment on the question and give their own answer as well.

New questions may be interjected at any time.

Wierd Question to EVERYONE AT TWEAKTOWN: What are you wearing at this very moment.

I have shirt, pants, socks and shoes on and nothing else.

Comment

in loft with bed with laptop and i sleep al naturel...so i am wearing nothing...

Comment

I need to modify my last answer as it is getting quite warm in my office. Be back with you with the update later.

Comment

the question i want to ask could offend?

Comment

Any question could. Everyone has the right not to answer or say it is offensive. I'd want to know if my question was offensive so I woudn't make the same error in the future.

Comment

here goes with the question...it's a question of size?
              breast for women, ***** for men? :D

Comment

***** size is greatly affected (in my case at least) by stimulation.

Comment

And what u prefer aswell in others?

Comment

I like to think of myself as an adaptable guy. It's not that I do not appreciate breasts larger than a lemon, but it's not on any priority list with me either. Given the power to make them any size I wanted, I would be in the medium range.

Comment

me i had to say i look for average size too. and after grabbing myself , my breast fit into my hands perfectly so im handful...

Comment

The old saying was that if it's more than a mouthful it's a waste.

Comment

Well what do you think about extreme large size males?

Comment

Ok since we are on the question about sex.... This one is addressed to you men out there...... Why is it that when having sex a man reaches his exciting point at 5 minutes but with a blow job he can go on for hours????? This I tell you Pisses me off!! But if there are any men out there that can answer this question would really make my day!!! To me thinking as a girl Blow jobs would tend to be more exciting then sex.... I have no friggin clue!!!

Comment

It.s mind over matter.

Comment

Working...
                              X