No announcement yet.

People you would like to meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's safer for me to mod my computer than my car.

Comment

I am doing that to. but that's an even slower going process...
      A computer in a car chasis. (remote control car casing.)

And with the car the next step, I am going to drag out the compressor and paint it, that includes the engine block as well...:D
      I am debating if I am going to air brush on any graphics or artwork though.

Comment

Post a pic of that project! For the reunion, we could have a pic contest of all the mods with a grand prize.

Comment

Which? the car with the engine or the processor

Comment

Anything or everything you have modded wheter animate or inanimate wheter vegtable animal or mineral.

Comment

Originally posted by drpeterbright
              What we need is a Tweaktown convention.
              That would be really cool.
              We could all wear name-tags with our AV's instead of names so we'd know each other on sight.
              Everyone could bring a dish and we could pig out on food from all over the planet.
              Then we could get together for a group photo with everyone holding their favorite beverage container. (just to keep things in the Aussie spirit and all).
              And everyone bring their PC for a big ol' LAN party.

Would an Elvis impersonator be a bit over-the-top you think:?:
              The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

Lets start the planning!

Comment

woohoo! :p

Comment

Just get me a couch and a remote control, and everyone will know who I am.

Comment

Originally posted by Beefy
                      Just get me a couch and a remote control, and everyone will know who I am.
                      I figured we were having the convention at your place, as it's the only way you might expend enough energy to actually be present. Assuming you do exert yourself to actually go home on occasion:?:
                      I'm sure we'd all immediately recognize the dish you brought - it'd be the one delivered by the guy knocking on the door:laugh:
                      The reason a diamond shines so brightly is because it has many facets which reflect light.

Comment

It would be nice to meet everyone. I've only met 2 ppl on the forum so far.......bet you can't guess who :rolleyes2

Comment

It would be nice to meet everyone. I've only met 2 ppl on the forum so far.......bet you can't guess who
                          hmm! i'll try...:D Doc and Wiggo.

Comment

You got one out of two. The other is Kay. Who is Wiggo's missus.
                            :thumb:

Comment

You got one out of two. The other is Kay. Who is Wiggo's missus.
                              Wiggo and Kay...and would it be Wiggo's-wife.:laugh:

Comment

Nope, just his missus. Us Wiggo's don't believe in marriage.
                                :thumb:

Comment

Working...
                                X