No announcement yet.

People you would like to meet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only consolation for those who work with daily is to do the best you can to ease the pain for them.

Comment

There's not much else you can do but give them as much support as you possibly can.

Comment

One of the things we do is have the patient prepare a video about their life so that the children have something to remind them of their lost parent.

Comment

I've got a letter stashed away for my kids.

Comment

That's a start, but what if you were in a car crash tomorrow? We've found the videos are wonderful helps to the kiddies.

Comment

The letter contains everything they'll ever want to know, all there is to know.

Comment

Good for you.

Comment

life is fleeting, so i say enjoy it as much as you can... :D
                  i bet the dead guy i pulled out of the car a couple of weeks ago would never have expected that when he left his house that it was the last time he would...:( you never know...

Comment

Drove an ambulance for two years while I was in College and saw more than anyone should ever see. I wear my seatbelt now!!

Comment

i have been to some horrific mva's myself...i'd rather not have seen any of them. i also am careful behind the wheel and always wear my seatbelt...

Comment

Most people do not realize they are deadly weapons. I don't always drive as safely as I can but I can avoid most idiots as I expect them to do crazy things and act accordingly.

Comment

best thing is to be observant, there are signs if you look for them...i really don't know how some people get there licence...

Comment

There must be a lot of bribery involved at least here in the US. It is amazing how more of them don't kill themselves. Every time a bad driver dies, I think that two more get their licenses.

Comment

I think they give out licences on the back on fruit loop packets.

Comment

Oh no, they are coming with the English muffins now.

Comment

Working...
                                X