Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dryadsoul
    *Gheeessse last time i give ya break on this movie thanggie*
    hehehe... i had to give you a good one if it may be my last ;)
    Okee dokie, i give so it your turn to guess: Which forum member is represented in my current Av?????
    :shock: if the victim is these forums i think i have a pretty good idea...

Comment

Okee dokie, i give so it your turn to guess: Which forum member is represented in my current Av?????
      Me or that idiot #HashX#

Comment

:shock: if the victim is these forums i think i have a pretty good idea...[/quote]

Well, with an endeavor to not follow suit by being myself here. Hell Feckin no....as i'm not certain you were here at the same time but, as i don't truley recall if you were here when i made my first debue on these forums, and somewhat causing havoc right here in the BBG. As the person in question, by no intelectual means of his own posted a mysoganistic flavoured.....supposed to be humourous , lengthy joke which i found to be offensive to me by my standards as a male of this species. Not to make a novel out of this short story, suffice it to say it blew to such large proportions that The_Tweaker found hiself stepping in against my view as an outsider. And it went on till Tweaker told me to "roll home in your wheelchair old man" which i happened to be in at that time but not to his knowledge. It's still survives in the Joke Thread and allows me to humble myself on the rare occassion that that's what i need. Anyway he use to have a simularly offensive Av without the blood. And though on choosing it i was reminded of him, it honestly was selected cuz i am not capable of changing Tweaks Av from that gitty feckin Roadrunner which runs into view sticks out his tongue & runs off faster than he appeared.So, yes you're correct on both counts but I ain't devulgeing the other one as he is an innocent bystander. So, you're right bu don't win the official Scooby snack. Sorry.
        Happiness isn't something you experience; it's something you recall.

Comment

Originally posted by amd_man2003
          Me or that idiot #HashX#
          Couldn't be less correct , as in spite of your totally annoying wannabe pig av and his constantly twirling Billy Club which i would prefer to shove up your backside..............wrong Amd_man as i honestly respect every aspect of your onboard character, including your abillity to relate to & fairly well lead n00bs in the right direction if not actually answer thier quetions. It's just your av that would love to insert in the Roadrunners arse. If you absolutely must pursue a carrear in rentapigdom i would stronly suggest you at the very least, consider replacing that av with
          a busload of donnutts.

But, i like you for who YOU are as person and child with a well balanced
          sense of the right thing to do. As well as your adult attitude.....in most
          cases. Besides it's really your parents fault that you happen to live in the second ****tiest state in the union..............next to Ohio......which of course you happen to live next to and could very well explain why Indiana
          sucks too. It's called osmossis. And if you live to know me better i'ld be glad to explain my hatred for Ohio State. As it is one of only 3 things in this world i can say i have no earthly use for. Believe me when i say i have far more respect for Smegma/expended spermatazoa.

and as far as %Hashx% goes ..... sure he'd be fine if he could quit smokin'
          the Devils D*ck or crack pipe as it's commonly refered to.

Comment

Now that i have me own voice..... back to that ****Aroach movie

That '59 Sean Connery flick called "Darbae O'ghill an dae lil Raoch folk"
            Okay got it now Cheech & Chongs "Smokin' Roach"

Comment

Working...
            X